Topic: China puts its military on high alert
Posted by .
Unregistered

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/04/20/politics/us-north-korea-china/index.html

It's on!

:spiderdance:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Yellow alert!
\
:chinaman:

Posted by .
Unregistered

China is ready to pounce on N.Korea as soon as they fire a shot in aggression towards S.Korea and/or Japan and/or United States in "solidarity" but really they just want to take over the land.  But won't that pose a problem as S.Korea will want a claim.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: China is ready to pounce on N.Korea as soon as they fire a shot in aggression towards S.Korea and/or Japan and/or United States in "solidarity" but really they just want to take over the land.  But won't that pose a problem as S.Korea will want a claim.

Community college geopolitics.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: China is ready to pounce on N.Korea as soon as they fire a shot in aggression towards S.Korea and/or Japan and/or United States in "solidarity" but really they just want to take over the land.  But won't that pose a problem as S.Korea will want a claim.

­hi Manscara! :wave:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

Community college geopolitics.

­

And yet POTUS thinks NK broke off from China :lol: 

With a dullard in the white house its pretty well anyone's game.­ It would be wise for China to try something, Trump is a simp and a coward and more importantly; only in it for money and narcissistic supply.

Posted by .
Unregistered

BANG BANG!
\
:CHICKENHAWK:

Posted by .
Unregistered

­
I don't think anybody wants North Korea. It's been badly mined and exploited. The people have IQs 20 points lower than their southern neighbors from indoctrination since birth. More pressingly the farmland was ruined in a failed terracing project in the 1980s. Intended to increase farmland the terraces instead collapsed and choked the waterways, with enormous loss of topsoil.

China would be smart to "broker" some kind of international reconstruction agreement.

NK does have the last enormous pool of cheap labor in Asia, higher skilled than Myanmar.

Posted by .
Unregistered

"with eye"

Do two slant eyes make one round eye?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

And yet POTUS thinks NK broke off from China :lol: 

With a dullard in the white house its pretty well anyone's game.­ It would be wise for China to try something, Trump is a simp and a coward and more importantly; only in it for money and narcissistic supply.

­actually, Manscara, Xi made a claim to Trump that Korea was once part of China.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Trump is blaming his historical ignorance on the leader of China :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Trump is blaming his historical ignorance on the leader of China :lol:

­portions of Korea once were a part of China, so they're both correct.

You? Not so much.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­portions of Korea once were a part of China, so they're both correct.

You? Not so much.

­Which portions of Korea were ruled by China?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tributaries_of_Imperial_China

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tributary_states
­"Tributary relations involve no element of administrative control or interference by the hegemon."

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

^^^ This stupid motherfucker thinks he knows it all. Actually he knows very little and that just makes him a :dumbass:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
^^^ This stupid motherfucker thinks he knows it all. Actually he knows very little and that just makes him a :dumbass:

­Why don't you go ask Xi for a 10 minute history lesson? :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

A figure like Trump could easily unite all of Asia against the west

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­Why don't you go ask Xi for a 10 minute history lesson? :lol:

­

HEY CHIEF I GIVE YOU AND YOUR DAUGHTER TRADEMARKS AND DISCRETE BUSINESS! YOU GIVE ME BOTH KOREAS, TAIWAN AND JAPAN, K?
\
:chinaman:

I'M THE DEALMAKER IN CHIEF AND I'M THE GREATEST DEAL MAKER! DEAL! 
\
:winner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­actually, Manscara, Xi made a claim to Trump that Korea was once part of China.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/66i6jw/was_korea_ever_a_part_of_china_as_us_president/

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­
I don't think anybody wants North Korea. It's been badly mined and exploited. The people have IQs 20 points lower than their southern neighbors from indoctrination since birth. More pressingly the farmland was ruined in a failed terracing project in the 1980s. Intended to increase farmland the terraces instead collapsed and choked the waterways, with enormous loss of topsoil.

China would be smart to "broker" some kind of international reconstruction agreement.

NK does have the last enormous pool of cheap labor in Asia, higher skilled than Myanmar.

­South Korea would like to have it.  China would love to extend it's border and coastline into the Korea Bay.

Also, I had not even realized as had not examined the Korean Peninsula map in many years but Russia shares a small border with the Norks.  I understand they are moving military resources in the area as well now.  I'm sure those scumbags woul like to extend their coastline into the East Sea as well.  They love to maintain ports of entry.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tributary_states
­"Tributary relations involve no element of administrative control or interference by the hegemon."

­Yes, Trump strikes me as a very learned (pronounced "learn-ED") scholar who taps into his historical intellect on geopolitical topics that espouses his knowledge upon the populace via 140 characters.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Yerrow awert!
\
:chinaman: :chinaman: :chinaman: :chinaman: :chinaman: :chinaman: :chinaman: :chinaman: :chinaman: :chinaman:

­

FIFY

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­Yes.  Trump strikes me as a very learned (pronounced "learn-ED") scholar who taps into his historical intellect by discussing geopolitical topics which espouse his knowledge upon the populace, using 140 characters.

­
FIFY, moron.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.