NE1 knoa?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

James is on a Popovs bender  :drunk:

Posted by StudSupreme
Registered

Saw him yesterday. He was in the fresh veggies section looking at the cucumbers.

And by looking, I mean staring fixedly and open mouth drooling while breathing heavily.

Posted by .
Unregistered

StudSupreme said: Saw him yesterday. He was in the fresh veggies section looking at the cucumbers.

And by looking, I mean staring fixedly and open mouth drooling while breathing heavily.

­
One of them must have reminded him of chubby hubby, who has finally lost significant weight over the past 8-9 years.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
One of them must have reminded him of chubby hubby, who has finally lost significant weight over the past 8-9 years.

­Teh GRIBS tends to do that

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
StudSupreme said: Saw him yesterday. He was in the fresh veggies section looking at the cucumbers.

­

­
Did they clean the carpets in their filthy hovel of sodomy?

Does the lighthouse of shame still shine as a beacon illuminating their foul buggery?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Did they clean the carpets in their filthy hovel of sodomy?

Does the lighthouse of shame still shine as a beacon illuminating their foul buggery?

­
Maybe ARSE is being pissed on at some SF fringe festival.

Posted by .
Unregistered

He's around.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.