Topic: Female bigfoot discovered
Posted by .
Unregistered

https://www.instagram.com/p/BROpSsXlXYI/

Posted by .
Unregistered

http://metro.co.uk/2017/04/18/this-fitness-blogger-stopped-shaving-over-a-year-ago-to-embrace-her-natural-beauty-6581729/

Posted by .
Unregistered

fucking nasty

Posted by .
Unregistered

Imagine our ancestors prior to the invention of today's razors. The atrocities they have endured.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Imagine our ancestors prior to the invention of today's razors. The atrocities they have endured.

No shit, the OP wasn't kidding, she is a Sasquatch.

Posted by .
Unregistered

ITS GOT HAIR, TITS AND A PUSSY, KILL IT WITH FIRE
\
:gayness:

Posted by .
Unregistered

One of my ex's had more hair on her arms than I have on my legs.  She had to shave her arms every day

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: One of my ex's had more hair on her arms than I have on my legs.  She had to shave her arms every day

and she broke up with you.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: One of my ex's had more hair on her arms than I have on my legs.  She had to shave her arms every day

­
How often did she shave her balls?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

:moar:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I wonder if they'd call this one a beaver not only for the fur but also for the teeth?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

­
Was she Italian? Some Italian women have dark arm hair.

Posted by .real Richie
Unregistered

. said:

­
Was she Italian? Some Italian women have dark arm hair.

It was probably the testosterone treatments, she is now a he and his mustache tickles when we make love.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.