Topic: A day in my life:
Posted by .Richie Richvale
Unregistered

- Wake up, take a shot of Jack Daniels and a Xanax.

- Realize IMPOSTOR ALERT didn't go home, tie him up facedown on the bed, spit on my hand and grudge fuck his ass.

- Smoke a cigarette and post on F2.

- Study CPR videos and break a dummy practicing.

- Set up my date for the evening, post on F2, smoke a cigarette, practice CPR.

- Post about FATASS THE FAT FAG stocking me on F2. Post some emotes.

- Put on my cargo shorce, knee high white socks, take a shit, finish dressing with a Hawaiian shirt, put on my off brand sneakers.

- Head out on date. Stop to post on F2. Pick her up. She's 52. Tell her to use her own car. Head to movies.

- prepaid Cricket Wireless plan maxed out. Stop at Internet cafe: F2.

- See a Larry the Cable guy movie (she pays) and I finger bang her trying to get her wet. Doesn't work.

- we each drive to her place, stop at Kinko's to post on F2. WHAT THE FUCK? IMPOSTOR ALERT doesn't have my back and I post witty riposts to critics.

- drive to her place. She's allergic to lube and smokes a cigarette as I try to slide my semi erect cock into her dried out Arby's roast beef mound. Go home dejected.

- Get home, see that no wonder IMPOSTOR ALERT didn't respond. He's still tied facedown. I'm rock hard and fuck him again even if he has fouled the bed with his piss and shit. I cum then roll in the mess, take another shot of whiskey and a Xanax and fall asleep.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:LMAO:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:LOL:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:goldstar:

Posted by .
Unregistered

REPOST!!!!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

:bmup:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Richvale is turning it's fast food restaurants into urgent cares because of their lowest common denominator ... Richie

Posted by .
Unregistered

:snicker:

Posted by .real Richie
Unregistered

.Richie Richvale said: - Wake up, take a shot of Jack Daniels and a Xanax.

- Realize IMPOSTOR ALERT didn't go home, tie him up facedown on the bed, spit on my hand and grudge fuck his ass.

- Put on my cargo shorce, knee high white socks, take a shit, finish dressing with a Hawaiian shirt, put on my off brand sneakers.

- Head out on date. Stop to post on F2. Pick her up. She's 52. Tell her to use her own car. Head to movies.

- See a Larry the Cable guy movie (she pays) and I finger bang her trying to get her wet. Doesn't work.

- we each drive to her place, stop at Kinko's to post on F2. WHAT THE FUCK? IMPOSTOR ALERT doesn't have my back and I post witty riposts to critics.

- drive to her place. She's allergic to lube and smokes a cigarette as I try to slide my semi erect cock into her dried out Arby's roast beef mound. Go home dejected.

- Get home, see that no wonder IMPOSTOR ALERT didn't respond. He's still tied facedown. I'm rock hard and fuck him again even if he has fouled the bed with his piss and shit. I cum then roll in the mess, take another shot of whiskey and a Xanax and fall asleep.

I don't drink, smoke, do drugs or anything that the retarded impostor OP claimed I do. One thing he missed is I go to work to pay for all the freeloading fucks that don't work! Like you, you fat fucking fag, Fatass.

Posted by .
Unregistered

.real Richie said:
I don't drink, smoke, do drugs or anything that the retarded impostor OP claimed I do. One thing he missed is I go to work to pay for all the freeloading fucks that don't work! Like you, you fat fucking fag, Fatass.

Are you at Kinko's?

Posted by .real Richie
Unregistered

. said:
Are you at Kinko's?

­
Yes. The Internet cafe banned me. Don't ask.

Posted by .
Unregistered

.real Richie said:
. said:
Are you at Kinko's?

­
Yes. The Internet cafe banned me. Don't ask.

:Lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:potd::LMAO:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:rofl:

Posted by IMPOSTOR ALERT
Unregistered

Fatass the Fat Fag said:

­
^^^^^

Impostor fatass is lying again. Richie is as tender as he is rough.

Posted by .
Unregistered

IMPOSTOR ALERT said:
­
^^^^^

Impostor fatass is lying again. Richie is as tender as he is rough.

awwww

Posted by .
Unregistered

.Richie Richvale said: - Wake up, take a shot of Jack Daniels and a Xanax.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.