Topic: I'll come to your house, fart in your cat's face, then leave. Nothing you can do about it.
Posted by .
Unregistered

You'll just sit there like a loser while I fart in your cat's face, saying "bu-bu-bu-but don't do that!" then I walk out the front door while you break down in tears.

Posted by .
Unregistered

my cat is a tiger

Posted by .
Unregistered

my cat is a gun

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

I haz Smith. You get lead poisoning

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I haz Smith. You get lead poisoning

­
Nope.  You pull out a piece on me, I'll take it away from you, empty the rounds, then slap you across the face until you cry.  Then I'd fart in your face while you're sobbing, then leave without a trace.

Posted by .
Unregistered

i laugh at your phart

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Nope.  You pull out a piece on me, I'll take it away from you, empty the rounds, then slap you across the face until you cry.  Then I'd fart in your face while you're sobbing, then leave without a trace.

You are welcome to try and take my piece from me anytime but don't be surprised when wind up with it stuck up your fat ass.

Posted by The Liberal Avenger
StudSupreme's Owner

You Keyboard Rambo's talk tough but I'll just let Mittens handle the whole situation for me. You better just hope he doesn't wake up when you fart on him.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Barf bag

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

^ :yak:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Fatass = :tard:

Posted by .
Unregistered

This site is really damn weird. You are all very unusual people. I hope you don't speak like this in your everyday life because people are probably worried for your well being,

Posted by .Richie Richvale
Unregistered

I'll dress up in my Rum Tum Tugger costume from my high school's production of Cats and you'll fart in my face :dumbass:

Posted by .Original_Lonely_Guy
Unregistered

You'll bend over to fart and I'll shove my cock up your ass.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: This site is really damn weird. You are all very unusual people. I hope you don't speak like this in your everyday life because people are probably worried for your well being,

Will you be my friend?

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.