Topic: Hillary Clinton Explains Why She Really Lost to Trump
Posted by .
Unregistered

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/hillary-clinton/hillary-clinton-explains-why-she-really-lost-trump-n743581

Posted by .
Unregistered

Fuck that stupid CUNT! She lost because she was crooked nothing more. She still won't accept responsibility for the election outcome, just like her big fuck up in Benghazi.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Almost four months after her stunning defeat, Hillary Clinton on Thursday primarily blamed her loss to President Donald Trump on four factors that were beyond her control.

:lol:

Even before I clicked the link, I knew that she wouldn't take any personal responsibility for her fuckups.

Like how she NEVER visited Wisconisn during the Presidential campaign. Not once. She was so arrogant, that she assumed she had Wisconsin in the bag. And she ended up losing Wisconsin.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Almost four months after her stunning defeat, Hillary Clinton on Thursday primarily blamed her loss to President Donald Trump on four factors that were beyond her control.

:lol:

Even before I clicked the link, I knew that she wouldn't take any personal responsibility for her fuckups.  

Like how she NEVER visited Wisconisn during the Presidential campaign.  Not once.  She was so arrogant, that she assumed she had Wisconsin in the bag.  And she ended up losing Wisconsin.

:Goldstar:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Which is why the DNC will keep right on losing. They won't accept reality.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Baggers dying to talk about Hillary today and not Benedict Donald :lol:

Posted by Original_Lonley_Guy_

Fuck off, baggers.

Posted by .
Unregistered

and all that shit doesn't even matter as much as she just didn't radiate charm the way that - love him or hate him - Obama had. she just came across as a stuck-up snooty cold and old bitch that everyman couldn't relate to. only feminazis and SJWs that wanted a woman president no matter who it was. hell she didn't even resonate with Jane Sixpack

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: and all that shit doesn't even matter as much as she just didn't radiate charm the way that - love him or hate him - Obama had. she just came across as a stuck-up snooty cold and old bitch that everyman couldn't relate to. only feminazis and SJWs that wanted a woman president no matter who it was. hell she didn't even resonate with Jane Sixpack

­

We'll never really know what was going on organically, since republicans had no problem with the kremlin running their election campaign :lol:

Posted by StudSupreme
Registered

The dhimmicrat asshurt is strooooooooooong in this fread......

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Fuck that stupid CUNT! She lost because she was crooked nothing more. She still won't accept responsibility for the election outcome, just like her big fuck up in Benghazi.

:potd:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.