Topic: Why are gay bears associated with such masculine things?
Posted by Gay Tard
Unregistered

. said:
­Liked the locker room, did ya?

­
Not really.  Locker rooms were smelly and none of the guys were my type.  I had a thing for some of the coaches but they didn't change with us.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
. said:
­So you were just born with over-active estrogen?

­
Congrats on your acceptance that homosexuals are born that way.

­Most were turned that way by faggot pedophiles who molested them as kids.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:
Katalyst said:
. said:
­So you were just born with over-active estrogen?

­

­
Can't be both, son.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Gay Tard said:
. said:
­Liked the locker room, did ya?

­
Not really.  Locker rooms were smelly and none of the guys were my type.  I had a thing for some of the coaches but they didn't change with us.

­So you were molested by an older male as a kid.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

:facepalm:

Posted by Gay Tard
Unregistered

. said:

­
I know lots of gay people and have never heard this.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
. said:
Katalyst said:
­

­
Can't be both, son.

­Sure it can.

I'll bet 90% or more were buggered as youngsters and turned into queers as a way of trying to "own" what happened to them.

The other -10% probably have hormonal abnormalities causing them to have womanly feelings/attractions.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­Sure it can.

I'll bet 90% or more were buggered as youngsters and turned into queers as a way of trying to "own" what happened to them.

The other -10% probably have hormonal abnormalities causing them to have womanly feelings/attractions.

Which one are you, Akins?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Gay Tard said:
. said:

­

­They don't want to talk about it.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:
­Sure it can.

­
Do you actually think these theories through? They're so full of holes I can understand why you dot out to post them, Akins.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
. said:
­Sure it can.

Which one are you, Akins?

­Me? I'm neither.

I've always been attracted to young girls because that is what I always felt an emotional empathy/yearning for as long as I can remember.

Posted by Gay Tard
Unregistered

. said:
Gay Tard said:
. said:

­

Yes they would.  Just like you would if you were able to fuck a teacher at age 14.

Most of the gay people I know are living happy lives and happy to be gay. If they were molested by a guy and it made them gay, they would be more than happy to share that.  But since your theory doesn't make sense unless you're a stupid Russian morin, it doesn't happen.

I've heard stories of guys going to cruising sites and having sex with older men when they were fairly younger. But they actively sought that out as a way to explore their sexuality.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­Me? I'm neither.

I've always been attracted to young girls because that is what I always felt an emotional empathy/yearning for as long as I can remember.

In other words, you've always been a pedo.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins are you trying to turn boys gay?

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: Akins are you trying to turn boys gay?

­I've never been sexually interested in males of any age.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:

Then why do you claim to know so much about gays and what makes them gay?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Gay Tard said:
. said:
Gay Tard said:
­

Yes they would.  Just like you would if you were able to fuck a teacher at age 14.

Most of the gay people I know are living happy lives and happy to be gay. If they were molested by a guy and it made them gay, they would be more than happy to share that.  But since your theory doesn't make sense unless you're a stupid Russian morin, it doesn't happen.

I've heard stories of guys going to cruising sites and having sex with older men when they were fairly younger. But they actively sought that out as a way to explore their sexuality.

­Explain the extraordinarily high rate of homosexual pedophilia among Catholic Priests (who grew up as Catholic boys being molested by Catholic priests).

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:

Then why do you claim to know so much about gays and what makes them gay?

­Anyone with common sense can see that faggotry is a mental illness.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­Anyone with common sense can see that faggotry is a mental illness.

Anyone with common sense can see that Akins is mentally ill.

Posted by Gay Tard
Unregistered

. said:
­Explain the extraordinarily high rate of homosexual pedophilia among Catholic Priests (who grew up as Catholic boys being molested by Catholic priests).

Pedophiles would chose the priest thing to have access to kids.  Someone that recognizes that they are a pedophile might attempt to manage it by choosing a life of celibacy.  But eventually it comes out at some point.

Most of those that claim to be victims of Catholic Priest pedophilia are married with kids now. By your theory, wouldn't all the victims have been turned gay?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Gay Tard said: Most of those that claim to be victims of Catholic Priest pedophilia are married with kids now. By your theory, wouldn't all the victims have been turned gay?

Catholic guilt?

Posted by Gay Tard
Unregistered

. said:
Gay Tard said: Most of those that claim to be victims of Catholic Priest pedophilia are married with kids now. By your theory, wouldn't all the victims have been turned gay?

Catholic guilt?

They were guilted into being straight?

But the priests made them gay. So they would be thinking of being molested by the priest while they attempted to make babies?

Posted by .
Unregistered

http://xhamster.com/movies/2192534/cop_and_dad.html

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Gay Tard said:
. said:

Pedophiles would chose the priest thing to have access to kids.  Someone that recognizes that they are a pedophile might attempt to manage it by choosing a life of celibacy.  But eventually it comes out at some point.

Most of those that claim to be victims of Catholic Priest pedophilia are married with kids now. By your theory, wouldn't all the victims have been turned gay?

­Gay pedophile = gay

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­Gay pedophile = gay

But by your theory all the victims of the pedophile would be gay.  How can they be married with kids if they were turned gay?

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.