Topic: My mommy used to tell me I was her prettiest girl.
Posted by .Richie Richvale
Unregistered

She always wanted a girl and had me instead. She had classic movie star looks, a little like Jayne Mansfield. She would dress me in a wig and dress and tell me I was pretty. Sometimes she would reach into her bathrobe for a dab of period blood and smear it on my lips and call it her "baby girl's lipstick."

I remember I was 13 and wearing a platinum blonde wig in the bathtub. She stopped giving me my bath to climb in. Her robe slid off and she shoved my face into her hairy patch. I remember how she writhed and moaned as I licked my "birth hole."

Then she squatted over me and put her "baby girl's stem" into that hole and then her butt. She squeezed so good and moved in slow circles, milking me dry. Does that feel good to my baby girl, she'd ask.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Great post, thanks.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Baby girls have stems?

Posted by .
Unregistered

:potd:

Unregistered

. said: Baby girls have stems?

­
It's my stem, silly. :flowers:

Posted by .real Richie
Unregistered

IMPOSTOR FATASS POSTED THIS!!

The wig was redhead not blonde :dumbass:

Posted by .
Unregistered

.real Richie said: IMPOSTOR FATASS POSTED THIS!!

The wig was redhead not blonde :dumbass:

­
:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:facepalm: A whole page of Fatass as the Richvale impostor.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:shatner: His OCD along with low IQ knows no bounds.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:facepalm: Jim, you left out the fact that he also is a flaming fag.

Posted by .
Unregistered

.Richie Richvale said: She always wanted a girl and had me instead. She had classic movie star looks, a little like Jayne Mansfield. She would dress me in a wig and dress and tell me I was pretty. Sometimes she would reach into her bathrobe for a dab of period blood and smear it on my lips and call it her "baby girl's lipstick."

I remember I was 13 and wearing a platinum blonde wig in the bathtub. She stopped giving me my bath to climb in. Her robe slid off and she shoved my face into her hairy patch. I remember how she writhed and moaned as I licked my "birth hole."

Then she squatted over me and put her "baby girl's stem" into that hole and then her butt. She squeezed so good and moved in slow circles, milking me dry. Does that feel good to my baby girl, she'd ask.

:moar:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
 .Richie Richvale said: She always wanted a girl and had me instead. She had classic movie star looks, a little like Jayne Mansfield. She would dress me in a wig and dress and tell me I was pretty. Sometimes she would reach into her bathrobe for a dab of period blood and smear it on my lips and call it her "baby girl's lipstick."

^^^ Impostor :FPOTD:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
 . said:

^^^ Impostor :FPOTD:

How is a dot an impostor? :dumbass:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Richie the fatass midget is getting destroyed today :lmao:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Richie the fatass midget is getting destroyed today :lmao:

^^^ Not by you Faggot! :fuckyou:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Richie the fatass midget.

Richie isn't fat or a midget >>> http://imgur.com/a/jknzr­ 

:dumbass:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
^^^ Not by you Faggot!
\
:fatbanana:

Unregistered

I guess it's time to drive to the fire station instead of the hospital in hopes than my wife doesn't make it.

Posted by .real Richie
Unregistered

^^^ Impostor :dumbass:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.