Topic: Shepard Smith is being a little too fair and balanced
Posted by .
Unregistered

:lol:

Posted by Shep
Unregistered

"It's crazy what we're watching every day. It's absolutely crazy. He keeps repeating ridiculous, throwaway lines that are not true at all and sort of avoiding this issue of Russia as if we're some kind of fools for asking the question. Really? Your opposition was hacked and the Russians were responsible for it and your people were on the phone with Russia on the same day it was happening and we're fools for asking the questions? No sir. We have a right to know. You call us fake news and put us down like children for asking questions on behalf of the American people."

Posted by .
Unregistered

Faggot sez what?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Shep said: "It's crazy what we're watching every day. It's absolutely crazy. He keeps repeating ridiculous, throwaway lines that are not true at all and sort of avoiding this issue of Russia as if we're some kind of fools for asking the question. Really? Your opposition was hacked and the Russians were responsible for it and your people were on the phone with Russia on the same day it was happening and we're fools for asking the questions? No sir. We have a right to know. You call us fake news and put us down like children for asking questions on behalf of the American people."

­

:lol:

there are so many lies in that statement it's impossible to know which to attack first.

Posted by IronyOverload
Unregistered

Baggers are calling for a botcott of FOX News :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

FOX leans left now. Has for some time.

Posted by .
Unregistered

We were under neocon control for over 30 years that leaving it feels unamerican when in reality it was unamerican carrying/towing neocon ideology to begin with! It was Richard Pearl who kept hounding media outlets that war was a conservative value and low in people took it hook line and sinker. Richard Pearl is a a liar and a jackass

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: FOX leans left now. Has for some time.
\
:winner:

­
Otis retard post

Posted by .
Unregistered

Trumby could immediately shit in his pants and stand there and cry for 60 minutes without getting an intelligeble word out (basically what he did, metaphorically speaking) and his followers would still think its great, and he is a great president for being brave enough to shit in his pants, cry like a baby and put it all on display. 

Why do his fanatical supporters feel this is great? Because that's what they would do in his position. Like the similar levels of mental-illness, corruption, venality, incompetence and rage they hold personally connect them to Trumby on some sort of deeper meaningful level.

Posted by .
Unregistered

He talks like I think
\
:doublewide:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
\
:winner:

­
Otis retard post

It has in the past, remember that liberal cunt Megyn Kelly?

Posted by .Richie Richvale
Unregistered

. said:

­her husband is cute!!

Posted by .Fixed for Accuracy
Unregistered

Fatass the Fat Fag said:
. said:

­her husband is cute!!

:snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Chris Wallace getting in on the action :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

“Look, we're big boys. We criticize presidents. They want to criticize us back, that's fine. But when he said that the fake news media is not my enemy, it's the enemy of the American people, I believe that crosses an important line.”

“And I know there are a lot of listeners out there who are going to reflexively take Donald Trump’s side on this. It’s a different thing when it’s a president — because if it’s a president you like trying to talk about the press being the enemy of the people, then it’s going to be a president you don’t like saying the same thing. And that’s very dangerous.”

Posted by .
Unregistered

“Barack Obama whined about Fox News all the time, but I got to say, he never said that we were an enemy of the people.”

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Trumby could immediately shit in his pants and stand there and cry for 60 minutes without getting an intelligeble word out (basically what he did, metaphorically speaking) and his followers would still think its great, and he is a great president for being brave enough to shit in his pants, cry like a baby and put it all on display. 

Why do his fanatical supporters feel this is great? Because that's what they would do in his position. Like the similar levels of mental-illness, corruption, venality, incompetence and rage they hold personally connect them to Trumby on some sort of deeper meaningful level.

­

Where have a seen this type of behavior before....it's sounds painfully familiar......oh now i remember, THE LAST 8 fucking years with the "Black Jesus" fanatical supporters.

libs really are clueless....the whole politics thing is awash in insanity.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

Where have a seen this type of behavior before....it's sounds painfully familiar......oh now i remember, THE LAST 8 fucking years with the "Black Jesus" fanatical supporters.

libs really are clueless....the whole politics thing is awash in insanity.

­
“Barack Obama whined about Fox News all the time, but I got to say, he never said that we were an enemy of the people.”

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: “Barack Obama whined about Fox News all the time, but I got to say, he never said that we were an enemy of the people.”

­

He didn't have to and neither did Trump. Anyone who doesn't already know this isn't paying attention.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: “Barack Obama whined about Fox News all the time, but I got to say, he never said that we were an enemy of the people.”

­

He didn't have to and neither did Trump. Anyone who doesn't already know this isn't paying attention.

­So Trump is simply agreeing with Obama.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Well he does use nevea skin crime on his cock

Posted by death2me
Squandered opportunities.

­:rofl:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.