Topic: TROMB IS NEVER EVAR LEAVING TROMB TOWER AND I WILL TELL YOU FAGS THE REASONS WHY
Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: TROMBP!
\
:doublewide:

TRUME!
\
:fatkid:

TRONK!
\
:whitetrash:

TRUMBP!
\
:ballbreaker:

TROMP!
\
:cletus:

TRUMP!
\
:cryingnazi:


WHY NO TLUMP EMOJI
\
:chinaman:


ITS TEH JEWS
\
:insane:

Such is Trumps good for Israel...
\
:jew:


Posted by .
Unregistered


SHARPIEGATE!
\
:emma:


Posted by .
Unregistered


COMMANDER PENBCE! GET YOUR PASTY BOY-LOVING ASS TO THE OTHER SIDE OF IRELAND!


Posted by .
Unregistered


ELEVEN PAGES OF TROMB OWNAGE!
:morecowbell::banana::repub::banana::morecowbell:


Posted by .CrazyAlice
Unregistered


. said: ELEVEN PAGES OF TROMB OWNAGE!
:morecowbell::banana::repub::banana::morecowbell:

­I found a cow bell at Can Help yesterday.
I guess I could go back and buy it...


Posted by JudgeJewess
Unregistered


. said:
. said: TROMBP!
\
:doublewide:

TRUME!
\
:fatkid:

TRONK!
\
:whitetrash:

TRUMBP!
\
:ballbreaker:

TROMP!
\
:cletus:

TRUMP!
\
:cryingnazi:


WHY NO TLUMP EMOJI
\
:chinaman:


ITS TEH JEWS
\
:insane:

Such is Trumps good for Israel...
\
:jew:

­Is ra el?
That is the question.


Posted by .Abaddon
Unregistered


. said: COMMANDER PENBCE! GET YOUR PASTY BOY-LOVING ASS TO THE OTHER SIDE OF IRELAND!

­A drug dealer gave me some Crystal Meth when I visited the Big D.
He told me to remember his name, which was Mike Pea, or something like that as
he didn't spell it out.
Still, Pence probably has enemies gunning for him.


Posted by .
Unregistered


This is hurtful. Bill Clinton did fag shit in the OO on coke. And you know the Kenyan monkeys buttfukt each other on crack there!

:ebert:


Posted by .
Unregistered


HRRYCAINE DORITO SET TO DEBSTROY ALABHAMBA!!!!
TROMB CALLS FO SPACEFORSE TO DROP THE DERMONICULER SHARPIE BOMB
FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS
TRUME WINNING OWNING LIBS


Posted by .
Unregistered


Is acd gay?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: HRRYCAINE DORITO SET TO DEBSTROY ALABHAMBA!!!!
TROMB CALLS FO SPACEFORSE TO DROP THE DERMONICULER SHARPIE BOMB
FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS
TRUME WINNING OWNING LIBS

­
:lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


wow, first time I ever clicked on this thread.  Good work guys.  Who needs late night Orange Man Bad TV talk shows when we got you folks.


Posted by .
Unregistered


TRUME WINNING


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Enough, Jesus Christmas don’t you tards have better things to do?

­
MAGA
TRUME WINNING


Posted by .
Unregistered


BIDEN DID IT


Posted by .
Unregistered


TRUME FURIOUS TYPING TWEETING IN GOLD BAFF ROOM
WHY NO ONE LIKE TRUMB? TRUME FUCK OVER MEXICUNS, TARIFF CHINKS, TELL IRANB WHOSE BOSS
WHY NO LUB FO TRUMBP?

IVANKA AND JARED ENTER BAFFROOM

TRUME THINK “MAYBE BLOWJOB MAKE ME FEEL BETTER” AND PULL OUT MAGIC MUSHROOM
“BETTER IF I MAKE IVANKA WATCH” TROMP THINK...

SHUDDA STAID IN TROMB TOWER


Posted by .
Unregistered


MEANWHILE BACK IN KREMLIN
BLADIMER POOPIN EAT NOTHER UKRANIAN BABBY
RUB GREASY HANDS TOGETHA
“DANCE ORANGE MONKEY, DANCE”...


Posted by .
Unregistered


Oh, look.  Another bump but you-know-who.


Posted by .
Unregistered


PONTIFEX PENBCE THE XIIV, ANNOINTETH THY HEAD WITH OIL MY SON. THE TROOMB OF DESTINY CALLS.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: TRUME FURIOUS TYPING TWEETING IN GOLD BAFF ROOM
WHY NO ONE LIKE TRUMB? TRUME FUCK OVER MEXICUNS, TARIFF CHINKS, TELL IRANB WHOSE BOSS
WHY NO LUB FO TRUMBP?

IVANKA AND JARED ENTER BAFFROOM

TRUME THINK “MAYBE BLOWJOB MAKE ME FEEL BETTER” AND PULL OUT MAGIC MUSHROOM
“BETTER IF I MAKE IVANKA WATCH” TROMP THINK...

SHUDDA STAID IN TROMB TOWER


I bet Jared gives wicked head....
\
:gayness:


Posted by .
Unregistered


TRUME ALONE IN OBBIL OFFIS
PULL OUT PULL OUT SCREAM WIF RAGE
AT ETERGIN SO DAT TURKY CAN KILL DER KERDS
FUCK THEM AND THERE SHITHOLE CUNTRY
PULL OUT TRUMP SCREAMS TO GENERAL
JUS THEN TIFFANY CUMS IN TEARS STREAMIING DOWN FACE
WHY DADDY GOU DON LOVE MEMWHY
FUK NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN TRUME THINK
MARBLA MAYBLES STUCK ME WIFF YOU
SHUDDA PULLED OUT PULLED OUT TRUME FUME

SHUDDA PULLED OUT IN TROMB TOWER


Posted by Get it right
Unregistered


I think if your gonna try and slam some one you should at least know how to spell the name right. Matter of fact I have seen people slaughter sentences on here worse then a 2 yr old...lol


Posted by .
Unregistered


Get it right said: I think if your gonna try and slam some one you should at least know how to spell the name right. Matter of fact I have seen people slaughter sentences on here worse then a 2 yr old...lol

­
SHUDDA STAID IN TRUMB TOWER


Posted by .
Unregistered


Da fuk?
\
:ebert:


Posted by .
Unregistered


SPREEK ENGRISH!
\
:chinaman:



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close