Topic: TROMB IS NEVER EVAR LEAVING TROMB TOWER AND I WILL TELL YOU FAGS THE REASONS WHY
Posted by .
Unregistered


1) TROMB TOWER IS HIS DEFF STAR. HE WILL NEVAR LEAVE HIS HOME BASE

2) HE GETS OFF ON MAKING MOTHERFUCKERS WAIT BY THE GOLDEN ELEVATOR

3) TRIMP DOES NOT TRUST THE SECRET SERBICE

4) NO WAY TO GET COCAINE DELIVERY IN THE OBAL OFFIS

5) HIDDEN RAEP ROOMS IN THE PENTHOUSE MAKE IT E-Z TO KEEP FUKKIN IVANKA WHILE TIFFANY WATCHES IN THE CORNER CRYING AND 'BATING

FAX!


Posted by .
Unregistered


PITTA PAT
TRUME GO SPLAT
PENSE WAITING IN WING


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: PITTA PAT
TRUME GO SPLAT
PENSE WAITING IN WING

:potd:

TIFFANIE IS GONNA RAMPAGE ONE OF THESE DAYS. TIRED OF BEING IN THE SHADOES WHILE IVANKA GETS ALL THE ATTENTION AND CACK


Posted by .
Unregistered


TRUMB PISS CONFERENCE LULZ


Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered


:POTD:


Posted by .
Unregistered


teapots.nli said: :POTD:

TROMB GUNNA ANNEX CANUDA NEXT BRAH


Posted by .
Unregistered


TROMB JIZZ IN IVANKA BRAW!


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: 1) TROMB TOWER IS HIS DEFF STAR. HE WILL NEVAR LEAVE HIS HOME BASE

2) HE GETS OFF ON MAKING MOTHERFUCKERS WAIT BY THE GOLDEN ELEVATOR

3) TRIMP DOES NOT TRUST THE SECRET SERBICE

4) NO WAY TO GET COCAINE DELIVERY IN THE OBAL OFFIS

5) HIDDEN RAEP ROOMS IN THE PENTHOUSE MAKE IT E-Z TO KEEP FUKKIN IVANKA WHILE TIFFANY WATCHES IN THE CORNER CRYING AND 'BATING

FAX!

4) NO WAY TO GET COCAINE DELIVERY IN THE OBAL OFFIS = :rofl:
Bill Clinton had it delivered to the oval office, you = :dumbass:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
 . said: 1) TROMB TOWER IS HIS DEFF STAR. HE WILL NEVAR LEAVE HIS HOME BASE

2) HE GETS OFF ON MAKING MOTHERFUCKERS WAIT BY THE GOLDEN ELEVATOR

3) TRIMP DOES NOT TRUST THE SECRET SERBICE

4) NO WAY TO GET COCAINE DELIVERY IN THE OBAL OFFIS

5) HIDDEN RAEP ROOMS IN THE PENTHOUSE MAKE IT E-Z TO KEEP FUKKIN IVANKA WHILE TIFFANY WATCHES IN THE CORNER CRYING AND 'BATING

FAX!

4) NO WAY TO GET COCAINE DELIVERY IN THE OBAL OFFIS = :rofl:
Bill Clinton had it delivered to the oval office, you = :dumbass:

TROO DAT BUT THERE WUZ NO TWITTER IN THOSE HALCYON DAZE OF YORE


Posted by .
Unregistered


GOLDIN ELEVATERS
\
:doublewide:


Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered


. said: GOLDIN ELEVATERS
\
:doublewide:

:hmmm: In the Trump Hotel Suites are the showers golden?  T:rump: :monkeypiss:


Posted by .
Unregistered


teapots.nli said:
. said: GOLDIN ELEVATERS
\
:doublewide:

:hmmm: In the Trump Hotel Suites are the showers golden?  T:rump: :monkeypiss:

TOWELZ MADE IN CHINUH
\
:doublewide:


Posted by .
Unregistered


DING ELEVATOR DOORS OPEN, CASCADE OF GOLDEN PISS FLOODS THE LOBBY, WASHING PESKY PRESS ASIDE, THE DONULD STRIDES FORTH HIS YELLOW HAIR A-GLISTEN, HAND OUTSTRETCHED TO MEET THE MASSES, SIGNING AUTOGRAPHS, PISS DRENCHED SUIT GIVING OFF SWEET STENCH OF SUCCESS


Posted by .
Unregistered


ONLY FINEST BLOND BABY HAIR HARVESTED FOR TRUME WIG


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: ONLY FINEST BLOND BABY HAIR HARVESTED FOR TRUME WIG

SOVIET ERA FACTORY IN EAST SLOVENIA CRANKING OUT BABBY AFTER BABBY, ONLY THE BESTEST BLOND BABBYS SELECTED FOR SHEARING, TRUME FLYS IN ON 747 ONCE A MONF TO HARBEST THE BABBY HAIR, GRAB PUSSYS OF PLANT SUPERVISORS, PAYS THEMB FOR TONNE OF BLOND BABBY LOCKS IN TRUMB U. TUITION DISKOUNT CERTIFICATE SCRIP, HAIR SO SOFT & SUPPLE


Posted by .
Unregistered


Can anyone here translate incoherent austistic babble to english?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Can anyone here translate incoherent austistic babble to english?

TROMB WINNING MAKING AMERKA GRATE AGIN


Posted by .
Unregistered


TROMB RELAXING IN HOT BAFF, END OF LONG DAY ART OF THE DEAL, STEAM RISES TO GOLD MARBLE CEILING, GOLDEN PLATTER OF COCAINE PERCHED ON TOILET SEAT. DOOR OPENS, IVANKA SLINKS IN NUDE, BLOND TRESSES GLOWING IN STEAM HAZE. READY FOR ME DADDY? SHE SAYS SEDUCTIVELY. TROMP PEEN FULL MAST BELOW THE WATERS. IVANKA SQUATS LIKE SLOVENIAN PEASANT OVER BAFF TUB. PERFECTLY MANICURED NAILS, SHAVED POON IN PAPPY'S FACE. PAPPY PUCKERS LIPS TRUMB STYLE. HOT YELLOW IVANKA PISS FLOWS IN ORANGE TRUME FACE, IVANKA SNORTING WHITE POWDER OFF GOLDEN PLATE. AMERICA IS GRATE AGIN :rockon:


Posted by .
Unregistered


:evilhamster:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Can anyone here translate incoherent austistic babble to english?

­

NORMALS KEEB OUT


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
TROMB GUNNA ANNEX CANUDA NEXT BRAH

­
GREAT WHITE NORF LIKE LANDSCABE IF COCAINE
ORANGE SKINNED BABBY HAIR WIG SNIF LIKE PIGGY FO TUFFLES DONT EAT THE YELLOW SNOW
GOB BLESS MERKA


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: TROMB RELAXING IN HOT BAFF, END OF LONG DAY ART OF THE DEAL, STEAM RISES TO GOLD MARBLE CEILING, GOLDEN PLATTER OF COCAINE PERCHED ON TOILET SEAT. DOOR OPENS, IVANKA SLINKS IN NUDE, BLOND TRESSES GLOWING IN STEAM HAZE. READY FOR ME DADDY? SHE SAYS SEDUCTIVELY. TROMP PEEN FULL MAST BELOW THE WATERS. IVANKA SQUATS LIKE SLOVENIAN PEASANT OVER BAFF TUB. PERFECTLY MANICURED NAILS, SHAVED POON IN PAPPY'S FACE. PAPPY PUCKERS LIPS TRUMB STYLE. HOT YELLOW IVANKA PISS FLOWS IN ORANGE TRUME FACE, IVANKA SNORTING WHITE POWDER OFF GOLDEN PLATE. AMERICA IS GRATE AGIN :rockon:

TIFFANIE KICK DOWN BAFFROOM DOOR WHY DADDY WHY WTF SO MUCH PISS O GOD WHY, MASCARA RUN DOWN FASE


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
TROMB GUNNA ANNEX CANUDA NEXT BRAH

­
GREAT WHITE NORF LIKE LANDSCABE IF COCAINE
ORANGE SKINNED BABBY HAIR WIG SNIF LIKE PIGGY FO TUFFLES DONT EAT THE YELLOW SNOW
GOB BLESS MERKA

TRUME FLUENT EN FRANCAISE GARGLE QUEBECUIS HOORS PISSINGS LUSTILY, RAISE U.S. FLAG OVER STATEHOUSE, CANADAH 51ST STATE GOD SAVE THE QUEEN


Posted by .
Unregistered


TROMP= MAN IN THE HIGH TOWER :tinfoilhat:


Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered


. said: Can anyone here translate incoherent austistic babble to english?

Don't worry stewardess, I speak Jive Talk
\
:grams:



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close