Topic: Steve Akins: why are the Jews preventing you from having a clan?
Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:
. said:
­
But you do?

­I and every other Scot owns our heritage - not the patch of dirt that was named for us because our ancestors happened to occupy it from 500 AD onwards.

Soil does not create a culture, ethnic groups do.

Soil is irrelevant, it is nothing but dirt.

­
You're not a scot.

­I am a Scot because Scottish blood flows in my veins, Scottish DNA is encoded in my genes.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­I am a Scot because Scottish blood flows in my veins, Scottish DNA is encoded in my genes.

You're a snot, not a Scot.

Posted by Universal_Asshole
Unregistered

. said:

He's a Twat, not a Scot.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
 Akins said:

­A Scotsman cannot help but feel superior to every other race on earth; after all, our gods told us that we are:

"Thereafter they went forth to Eblinne where they held discourse with Fodhla, daughter of Fiachna son of Delbaeth, the wife of Tethor MacCecht. And when the sons of Mil asked of that queen her name she said, “My name is Fodhla, and for me is this country named." And she asked that her name might forever remain upon the island, and to this they did agree. Then they did go forth to the hill of Uisnech in Meath until they came to another queen who was Ériu, daughter of Fiachna son of Delbaeth, the wife of Cethor MacGreine. And when the sons of Mile came before her, she spoke unto them, saying, “Welcome unto thee, O warriors. It is long since the prophecy of thy coming was foretold. Forever shall this island remain in thy possession. There is no country in all the world more fair, nor shall any race ever be more perfect than thine own.”

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
. said:
 Akins said:

­A Scotsman cannot help but feel superior to every other race on earth; after all, our gods told us that we are:

"Thereafter they went forth to Eblinne where they held discourse with Fodhla, daughter of Fiachna son of Delbaeth, the wife of Tethor MacCecht. And when the sons of Mil asked of that queen her name she said, “My name is Fodhla, and for me is this country named." And she asked that her name might forever remain upon the island, and to this they did agree. Then they did go forth to the hill of Uisnech in Meath until they came to another queen who was Ériu, daughter of Fiachna son of Delbaeth, the wife of Cethor MacGreine. And when the sons of Mile came before her, she spoke unto them, saying, “Welcome unto thee, O warriors. It is long since the prophecy of thy coming was foretold. Forever shall this island remain in thy possession. There is no country in all the world more fair, nor shall any race ever be more perfect than thine own.”

­
It sounds nice to be a scot. I can almost see why you've spent decade lying about your status as a scot.

Unregistered

Akins said:

You are still genetically inferior, Fett Zwerg.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"When Amergin heard the words spoken by Ériu, he answered her, saying, “Good is this to hear.” But Donn did protest, saying, “It is not to her that we should offer thanks, but to the gods themselves and to our own might.” Whereupon Ériu said unto him, “It is naught to thee, for thou shalt never lay conquest upon this island, nor will thy children; but I make of it a gift unto thee, O sons of Mil of the children of Breogan, that my name may ever be upon this land.” Then said Amergin, “Ériu shall forever be the chief name of this island!”

The men of the Gaedil proceeded thence to Tara and came unto the court of the three kings, Sethor MacCuill, Tethor MacCecht, and Cethor MacGreine, whereupon they demanded of them either battle, kingship, or judgment. And when the kings of the Tuatha Dé Danann had taken counsel together, they adjudged that the sons of Mil should have nine days to either depart from Ireland, or submit to their kingship, or to prepare for battle. On hearing this, Donn son of Mil declared, “Were my advice to be followed, it is battle that we should choose.” Then said the kings, “We grant the judgment of thy own Filid to thee, for should they offer a false judgment against us, they shall die even where they standth.”

When the sons of Mil came ashore they swiftly made their way to Sliab Mis where they met in battle against the Tuatha Dé Danann, and as the prophecy had foretold victory belonged to the men of the Gaedil. Many great warriors on both sides fell that day upon Sliab Mis. Fas, the wife of Un son of Uicce, was slain there, and for her is Glen Faise named. Scota the wife of Mil died there also, and she was buried between Sliab Mis and the sea, at a place which is yet called Scota’s Grave."

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Thereafter the sons of Mil went forth to Tailltiu, whereupon they fought another battle against the Tuatha De Danann. With great courage and valor was it fought, from dawn to dusk, until the three kings and the three queens of Ireland fell by the hands of the Gaedil. MacCecht was slain by Eremon; MacCuill by Eber Finn; MacGreine by Amergin; Ériu by Suyirge; Banba by Caicer; and Fodla by Etan.

Following the battle of Tailltiu the Tuatha De Danann retreated to the sea and the host of the sons of Mil pursued them at length, but many of their warriors did fall along with two of their noble chiefs; Fuad was slain at Sliab Fuait, and Cúailnge was killed upon Sliab Cúailnge, so that those places yet bear their names. And when the Gaedil declared their victory over the Tuatha Dé Danann and took the lordship of Ireland, there arose among them a contention over the kingship between Eremon and Eber Finn, and Amergin was called forth to make peace between them. His judgment was that the inheritance of the eldest who was Donn, should go to Eremon who was the youngest, and his inheritance to Eber Finn after him....

And though the sons of Mil had taken Ireland, still the Tuatha Dé Danann held great power over them; for Dagda caused the Dananns to destroy their crops and their cattle in vengeance for the deaths of his three grandsons, Sethor, Tethor, Cethor, and their wives; so that the Gaedil had neither corn nor milk until peace was made between them. Therefore the sons of Mil gave dominion over all those places under the earth to the Tuatha Dé Danann, and to each of their chiefs a brug was given for their dwelling; whereby their corn and milk was thenceforth restored."

Dagda settled the division of the brugs, giving Sídhe ar Femhin to his son Bodb Dearg; Sídhe Finnachaidh to Lir; Brí Léith to Midhir; Sliabh Gallion to Culainn the Smith; Ess Ruadh to Ilbhreac son of Manannan; Cleitech to Boand; Sídhe Findabrach to the sons of Derc; Cnoc Firinn to Donn son of Midir; Sídhe Uamain to Ethal Abuail; and Brug na Boyne was claimed by Dagda himself until he gave it to his son Oengus Og. Then Manannan son of Lir caused a veil of enchantment to be placed upon all the Tuatha Dé Danann and over their realm of Siabra so that they were made invisible to the eyes of mortal men."

- The Lebor Feasa Runda

Posted by .
Unregistered

Here comes the same wall of text Akins posts here every day :lol:

Unregistered

Another Akins OCD spamfest, coming right up.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:

You make scots sound like Jews.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins having another meltdown :snicker:

Unregistered

. said:

They're known to be as big of cheapskates as Jews.

Posted by .
Unregistered

A wog who had grown up in Scotland is more Scottish than Steve could ever hope to be.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
 Akins said:

­The Jews believe that each Jew contains a fragment of their god's divine creative energy, and that combined together those fragments compose the god of Israel.

The Gaels believe that it was their destiny to claim the land that they made their own, and they had to defeat their own gods in doing so.

Unregistered

. said: A wog who had grown up in Scotland is more Scottish than Steve could ever hope to be.

The guy on the right is a better Scotsman than Akins could even dream of being.

http://i.imgur.com/3UCxyDb.jpg

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
. said:
 Akins said:

­The Jews believe that each Jew contains a fragment of their god's divine creative energy, and that combined together those fragments compose the god of Israel.

The Gaels believe that it was their destiny to claim the land that they made their own, and they had to defeat their own gods in doing so.

­
Scots believe that Akins isn't a scot

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: A wog who had grown up in Scotland is more Scottish than Steve could ever hope to be.

"Dirt determines ethnicity!......Durr!"
\
:winner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:

\

Your family supposedly left Scotland 500 years ago but strangely you consider yourself a Scot. That is really pathetic.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
 Akins said:

\

Your family supposedly left Scotland 500 years ago but strangely you consider yourself a Scot. That is really pathetic.

­You failed at math, didn't you?

"The 1600s were 500 years ago....durr!"
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:

\

­
rounding confuses me
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:

\

Immaterial. The fact is that you are not Scottish and your family has not lived there for centuries. You are a wannabe and everyone except for you realizes this.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:

So you're basically trying to out-Jew the Jews.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:

So you're basically trying to out-Jew the Jews.

­We're simply superior, after all, we vanquished our own gods.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
 Akins said:

\

Immaterial. The fact is that you are not Scottish and your family has not lived there for centuries. You are a wannabe and everyone except for you realizes this.

­Q: How did Scotland come to be named "Scotland?"

A: It was named after the tribe that conquered it over the centuries beginning in 500 AD.

I'm a member of that tribe; my whole clan is.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.