Topic: Steve Akins: why are the Jews preventing you from having a clan?
Posted by .
Unregistered

Your anti Semitic views weren't even public knowledge at the time of your application. 

How did the Jew know?

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: Your anti Semitic views weren't even public knowledge at the time of your application. 

How did the Jew know?

­Actually my positions on race and my advocacy of White Exclusivity were known on usenet well before I petitioned Lyon Court to retroactively record my ancestral arms in Lyon Register.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­Actually my positions on race and my advocacy of White Exclusivity were known on usenet well before I petitioned Lyon Court to retroactively record my ancestral arms in Lyon Register.

So the reason you were denied was your racist posts on Usenet?

Posted by .
Unregistered

It is a well known fact that Jews monitor all Usenet posts.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
 Akins said:

So the reason you were denied was your racist posts on Usenet?

­No, the reason Lyon gave for not granting my petition was the fact that my ancestors left Scotland in the very early 1600's, decades before Lyon Register was established in 1672, and the evidence of their use of my ancestral arms was located outside of Lyon's jurisdiction.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­No, the reason Lyon gave for not granting my petition was the fact that my ancestors left Scotland in the very early 1600's, decades before Lyon Register was established in 1672, and the evidence of their use of my ancestral arms was located outside of Lyon's jurisdiction.

­
Your ancestors were banned from scotland

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:

Your ancestors left Scotland 500 years ago. You are not Scottish.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Lord Lyon doesn't want anyone too stupid to tell the difference between BBs and Airsoft pellets to be a clan leader.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

Don't matter. The promised land still belongs to me. 
\
:doublewide:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Lord Lyon doesn't want anyone too stupid to tell the difference between BBs and Airsoft pellets to be a clan leader.

­
:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Akins said:

­
Your ancestors were banned from scotland

­No, they left voluntarily to settle in Ulster.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
 Akins said:

­400 years ago.

They were naturalized in Co. Down in 1617.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Anyone who can't tell the difference between BBs and Airsoft pellets is stupid enough to show up at one of Lord Lyon's hoity-toity hunts wearing Realtree camo and carrying a riot shotgun.

We gonna slaughter a mess of birds?
\

What is this creature?
\
:snob:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Anyone who can't tell the difference between BBs and Airsoft pellets is stupid enough to show up at one of Lord Lyon's hoity-toity hunts wearing Realtree camo and carrying a riot shotgun.

We gonna slaughter a mess of birds?
\

What is this creature?
\
:snob:

:lol: 
I giggled

Posted by .
Unregistered

Mossy Oak camo is Jewish.

Posted by death2me
Squandered opportunities.

Akins said:

­Actually Lyon said that they could not find any evidence of your arms being used before 1672 as you were seeking "ancient arms" status.

Your arms are not recognized before or after 1672 and therefore are not recognized at all.

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said:
Akins said:

­Actually Lyon said that they could not find any evidence of your arms being used before 1672 as you were seeking "ancient arms" status.

Your arms are not recognized before or after 1672 and therefore are not recognized at all.

­No evidence in Scotland, which my family left decades before Lyon Register was established in 1672.

Posted by death2me
Squandered opportunities.

. said:
­No evidence in Scotland, which my family left decades before Lyon Register was established in 1672.

­Indeed, which would indicate that you have no claim to Scottish arms.

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said:
. said:

:pwned:

Posted by Universal_Asshole
Unregistered

Right in the middle of your thread, Akins:  :poo::poo::poo::poo::poo:

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
 death2me said:
. said:

­Scotland has no monopoly on Scottishness.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
. said:
 death2me said:

­
But you do?

Posted by Universal_Asshole
Unregistered

Akins said:

Just like Akins has no monopoly on stupidity......although, he keeps trying.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:
. said:

­
But you do?

­I and every other Scot owns our heritage - not the patch of dirt that was named for us because our ancestors happened to occupy it from 500 AD onwards.

Soil does not create a culture, ethnic groups do.

Soil is irrelevant, it is nothing but dirt.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
. said:
Akins said:

­
But you do?

­I and every other Scot owns our heritage - not the patch of dirt that was named for us because our ancestors happened to occupy it from 500 AD onwards.

Soil does not create a culture, ethnic groups do.

Soil is irrelevant, it is nothing but dirt.

­
You're not a scot.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.