Topic: CBS News' Lara Logan Assaulted During Egypt Protests
Posted by PrayingToGod
Admin-TheMostSacredThreadOfAll

Good morning Brothers and Sisters.  Let us praise the Lord with a morning prayer. 

Please put your hand on the screen as we pray together: 

My Lord, what a morning, 
my Lord, what a morning, 

My Lord, what a morning, 
when we return to The Most Sacred Thread of All  

Thank you Lord. 

Amen

Posted by PrayingToGod

And now we shall pray to our Guardian Angel. 

Please touch the screen and say these words together with me: 

Angel of God, my Guardian dear,  
to whom God's love commits me here,  
ever this day be at my side,  
to light and guard,  
to rule and guide.  

Amen

Posted by PrayingToGod

We adore Thee, O Christ, and we bless Thee;  
because by Thy holy Cross Thou hast redeemed the world.

Posted by PrayingToGod

Brothets and Sisters, please stop what you are doing and pray the Lord's Prayer with me.

Please touch the screen as we pray together:

Our Father, who art in heaven,  
hallowed be Thy name;  
Thy kingdom come;  
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.  
Give us this day our daily bread;  
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us;  
and lead us not into temptation,  
but deliver us from evil.  

Amen

Posted by PrayingToGod

Let us now pray Hail Mary.  

To show our love for the Blessed Virgin, we shall repeat the prayer three times.

Please put your hand on the screen as we pray together:

Hail Mary, full of grace.
Our Lord is with thee.

Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.

Amen

Our Lord is with thee.

Jesus.

pray for us sinners,

Amen

Our Lord is with thee.

Jesus.

pray for us sinners,

Amen

Posted by PrayingToGod

O Heart of Jesus, I place my trust in Thee.

Posted by PrayingToGod

Pope Francis @Pontifex

Prayer gives consistency and vitality to everything we do

Posted by .
Unregistered

^^^ :wave: Hi Katalyst.

Posted by PrayingToGod

Brothers and Sisters, please take a short break from your busy day, stop what you are doing and join me in midday prayer. 

Please touch the screen as you pray. 

Father in heaven, 
I lift my eyes to you and wait for your help. 
I am your servant, entrusted with your gifts; 
I am yours alone. 

I lift my eyes to you who dwell in heaven. 
Like a faithful servant, I wish to do your bidding. 

As the eyes of a good servant are on the master, 
so are our eyes on the Lord, our God, till he bless us.  

Amen

Posted by PrayingToGod

May the Virgin Mary together with her loving Child bless us. 

Posted by .
Unregistered

^^^ FUCK YOU KATALYST aka FATASS!

Posted by PrayingToGod

Pope at Mass: Lent is an opportunity to be simple and true
Vatican 14-03-2019 (PrayingToGod News Service)

Pope Francis celebrated Mass at the Casa Santa Marta on Friday highlighting the need for believers to be true Christians and shun appearances.

Taking his cue from the Book of the prophet Isaiah, Pope Francis condemned all forms of hypocrisy and explained the difference there is between objective and formal reality.

Formal reality, the Pope said, is an expression of objective reality, but the two must proceed together, or else we end up living an existence of “appearances”, a life “without truth”.  

Show joy while doing penance

The simplicity of appearances, he continued, should be rediscovered especially in this Lenten period, as we practice fasting, almsgiving and prayer.
Christians, the Pope said, should show joy while doing penance. They should be generous with those in need without “blasting their trumpets”; they should address the Father in an intimate manner, without seeking the admiration of others.

During Jesus’s time, he explained, this was evident in the behavior of the Pharisee and the publican; today Catholics feel they are “just” because they belong to such an “association” or because they go to Mass every Sunday, they feel they are better than others.

“Those who seek appearances never recognize themselves as sinners, and if you say to them:  ‘you too are a sinner! We are all sinners’ they become righteous”, the Pope said, and try to show themselves “as a perfect little picture, all appearances”. When there is this difference between reality and appearances, he added, “the Lord uses the adjective: Hypocrite”.

The hypocrisy of everyday life

Each individual is tempted by hypocrisy, Pope Francis said, and the period that leads us to Easter can be an opportunity to recognize our inconsistencies, to identify the layers of make-up we may have applied to “hide reality”.

“Young people”, he said, “are not impressed by those who put on appearances and then do not behave accordingly, especially when this hypocrisy is worn by whom he described as “religion professionals”. The Lord, he said, asks for coherence.

“Many Christians, even Catholics, who call themselves practicing Catholics, exploit people!” he said.
So often, the Pope continued, they humiliate and exploit their workers sending them home at the beginning of summer and taking them back at the end so they are not entitled to a pension.

“Many of them call themselves Catholics, they go to Mass on Sundays... but this is what they do”. This kind of behavior, he said, is a mortal sin!

A simple soul

The Pope concluded his homily inviting the faithful to rediscover the beauty of simplicity, of reality that “must be one with appearance” during this time of Lent.

Posted by PrayingToGod

Posted by PrayingToGod

Father, you do not allow us to be tempted beyond our limits: Strengthen the weak, raise up the fallen. 

Let us proclaim:

– Father, our trust is in you.

Posted by PrayingToGod

South Africa’s Archbishop Buti challenges consciences with his Lenten message
PrayingToGod News Service

The Archbishop of Johannesburg, Buti Joseph Tlhagale, in his Lenten message, has made a passionate appeal to the faithful of the Archdiocese and to South Africans, in general, to become more welcoming of strangers. He proposes that during the Season of Lent, the words of Scripture, “I was a stranger, and you made me welcome,” found in the Gospel of Matthew Chapter 25: 35 – 37, be the guiding words for every Christian of the Archdiocese.

A surplus people

“These words of Scripture are read in the context of the harrowing living conditions of many migrants and refugees who have become the surplus people, the homeless people, the unwanted people, the ‘scum of the earth.’ We must also include in that context people who live in the informal settlements. They too are virtually homeless. Their living conditions are unpleasant and brutish. People have been painfully deprived of their sense of decency and God-given dignity," the Archbishop writes.

You have become indifferent to the pain of your own
“You are indifferent to the suffering of strangers. You are indifferent to the pain of your own homeless, hungry and diseased children!" The Archbishop speaks of the City of Johannesburg.
Most migrants in South Africa come from countries such as Mozambique, Zimbabwe, the Kingdom of Eswatini, Lesotho, Somalia, Ethiopia, Nigeria, DRC and Nigeria but also from some Asian countries.

Refugees and migrants lack proper documents

Archbishop Buti notes that most of the migrants and refugees are “unemployed because they do not have proper documents or even the requisite qualifications and skills. They have unavoidably been reduced to being beggars…Many migrants and refugees do not have a proper home. They live in overcrowded conditions. Some sleep in the open like animals. Where do they shower? Where do they wash their clothes? What toilet facilities do they use?” he asks.
The Archbishop further says South Africans have become numb and insensitive to the harsh living conditions of migrants and refugees.

The stranger is made in the image of God

“We see them as an inconvenience and an embarrassment, a nuisance. We prefer to forget that they too are human beings. They too are made in the image of God. They too are members of the Body of Christ. We accuse them of burdening our health services. Stateless children of migrants have extreme difficulties in getting access to our educational facilities. We have hardened our hearts like our Fathers at Meribah and Massah. (Ex 17: 7). We should do penance for the gross negligence, indifference and at times even our open dislike for the people we consider strangers, as foreign nationals,” he asserts.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:emma: Prayerman's wife fucks ոiggers!

Posted by .
Unregistered

:shatner: 3 at a time I hear.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: AIR FUCKING TIGHT, SHE WAS.

:yoda:

­

. said: triple penetration

:tard:

Posted by .
Unregistered

But.
No gods exist.
None.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: But.
No gods exist.
None.

­Prove it, :dumbass:

Posted by .
Unregistered

this was a retaliation for Lara Logan, a white woman, who was shot into by multiple Muslims!

\

:nigel:­

:bukkake:

:arab: :arab: :arab:    :machinegun:

Posted by PrayingToGod

Pope Francis‏@Pontifex

Only those who leave behind their earthly attachments in order to set out will find the mystery of God.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: But.
No gods exist.
None.

­Prove it, :dumbass:

1. Define what god is.
2- Show proofs for the existence of that god.
Until then, there no more god than unicorns, or that imaginary stage where Lara was allegedly paraded on...

Posted by .
Unregistered

Is it some experiment to reach page 100, whereby the thread becomes self aware and starts launching nukes?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
1. Define what god is.
2- Show proofs for the existence of that god.
Until then, there no more god than unicorns, or that imaginary stage where Lara was allegedly paraded on...

­Prove otherwise.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.