Topic: CBS News' Lara Logan Assaulted During Egypt Protests
Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
­
No, that's not a real car, Junior.

So you own a toy car? I bet you look adorkable in it.

Posted by PrayingToGod
Admin-TheMostSacredThreadOfAll

Dear Brothers and Sisters, please stop all your other activities for a moment and pray with me for this thread, this sacred thread, This Most Sacred Thread of All

May this Spiritual Home to us all last through eternity as we gather here daily to celebrate the Glory of God.  May it lead us to salvation and life everlasting. 

Please kneel down and put your hand on the screen as we pray together: 

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.  

As it was in the beginning,  
Is now,  
And ever shall be. 

Thread without end, 
In the world without end.

Amen

Posted by PrayingToGod

As the thread administrator I would like to remind all visitors to the The Most Sacred Thread of All that this unique oasis of peace is dedicated solely to celebrating the Glory of God. 

Please do not be confused by the thread title, it is merely a typo.  

Please do not use profanities, sexually loaded language or imagery, images of violence, or raise subjects not related to the Divine.  

Be respectful and do your utmost to maintain the dignity and decorum of this Most Sacred Thread of All.  

God Bless and good day to you all.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

Why does Arnold hate jesus

Posted by PrayingToGod

Let us reaffirm our faith and pray the Apostles Creed.

Please repeat after me as you hold your right hand against the screen:

I believe in God, the Father almighty, creator of heaven and earth.

I believe in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord.  

He was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary.  

He suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried. He descended to the dead. On the third day he rose again.  

He ascended into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of the Father.  

He will come again to judge the living and the dead.  

I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting.  

Amen

Posted by PrayingToGod

Dear Brothers and Sisters, please touch the screen as you repeat after me:

Christ with me, 
Christ before me, 
Christ behind me, 
Christ in me, 
Christ beneath me, 
Christ above me, 
Christ on my right, 
Christ on my left, 
Christ when I lie down, 
Christ when I sit down, 
Christ when I arise, 
Christ in the heart of every man who thinks of me, 
Christ in the mouth of everyone who speaks of me, 
Christ in every eye that sees me, 
Christ in every ear that hears me. 

Amen

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
So you own a toy car? I bet you look adorkable in it.

­:rofl:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I drive a Jeep

\

:bluebunny:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:LOL:

Posted by Eagle Vision
Unregistered

. said: There are to many different stories to get the truth!            But take a minute and Just Imagine being Stripped Nude and your Clothes are GONE!........ NUDE With Legs Spread OPEN and Huge Tits For all TO SEE? and besides that your whole Crew is watching this and seen all there was to see! They have all the Pic's and Video's! And If you just think a bit? What is going through your Mind????     And for the Stage Deal?  They Tied her to the Stage for all to get pic's and Video!  All Planned!   And throw in when arrested months before and was Separated from her Crew?   Money says Stripped Nude and Pictures and Video!       Then Comes the  "TOLD YOU WHAT WOULD HAPPEN!"!

Makes you wonder if this wasn't all planed out, because government officials were on the stages and certainly could have stopped it. Lara herself said she believed some government officials were behind what happened, and if it was then the Egyptians knew she was going to be there. Who tipped them off?

Posted by Eagle Vision
Unregistered

https://imgur.com/a/EWZ4y2E

Posted by .
Unregistered

Eagle Vision said:
Makes you wonder if this wasn't all planed out, because government officials were on the stages and certainly could have stopped it. Lara herself said she believed some government officials were behind what happened, and if it was then the Egyptians knew she was going to be there. Who tipped them off?

Hillary as she did not like what Lara was doing!    As Bill and Hillary had $$$$$$$ with Muback!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Eagle Vision said: https://imgur.com/a/EWZ4y2E

That's her as the size of her Nipples!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Lara Logan raped in Egypt

AFP | 16 February, 2011 

Lara Logan: CBS says she was raped in Egypt. 

CBS Correspondent Lara Logan is pictured in Cairo's Tahrir Square moments before she was assaulted in this photograph taken on February 11, 2011

Top CBS foreign correspondent Lara Logan suffered a "brutal" sexual assault at the hands of a mob in Egypt while covering the downfall of president Hosni Mubarak, her US network says.
"She and her team and their security were surrounded by a dangerous element amidst the celebration. It was a mob of more than 200 people whipped into a frenzy," CBS said in a statement on Tuesday.

"In the crush of the mob, she was separated from her crew.

"She was surrounded and suffered a brutal and sustained sexual assault and beating before being saved by a group of women and an estimated 20 Egyptian soldiers."

The incident took place on Cairo's central Tahrir Square last Friday, the day Mubarak stepped down, CBS said.

Logan, 39, was flown to the United States the next day.
"She is currently in the hospital recovering," the statement said.
South African-born Logan had been back in the country for a matter of days.
She and two CBS colleagues, as well as their Egyptian driver, were detained by the Egyptian miltary on February 2.
Logan was not hurt during the two-day detention but she told The Charlie Rose Show their driver was "extremely badly beaten" and was not released when she and her colleagues were.
The group was flown home to the United States on February 4, according to a CBS News internal memo obtained by television industry site TVNewser. 
Logan travelled back to New York and told The Charlie Rose Show on February 7 that she wanted to go back to Egypt.
"You try to be smart about these things. Yes, I would go back, it would depend entirely on the circumstances," she said.
"If I could get an interview with Hosni Mubarak I would go back tomorrow to do that interview.
"Am I just going to go back and throw myself into the same circumstances? That doesn't seem smart."

Logan said it was difficult to stay away from the story.

"I feel in one sense like a failure, professionally, I feel like I failed, because I didn't deliver and I take that responsibility very seriously," she said.
"But fundamentally it's in my blood, to be there and to be on the street and to be listening to people and to do the best reporting that I can.
"At the same time I'm also aware of the fact that I put my family through a very difficult situation."
She returned to Egypt in the middle of last week, New York Daily News reported reported.
Before her detention on February 2, Logan filed a video piece on a dramatic shift she observed in the Egyptian military's stance towards the media.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Cont.

"It was literally like flipping a switch, the army just shifted dramatically to a much more aggressive posture," she said.

"When our crew went out to film beauty shots early this morning, with no idea that the situation was now different, they were confronted by soldiers and plain clothes agents, they were armed, [the crew] were intimidated and bullied and in fact marched at gunpoint through the streets all the way back to our hotel.
"[It was] a very frightening experience and one that was repeated throughout the day for us because everywhere we went we were approached by people.
"We were accused of being more than journalists, very frightening suggestions were being made. Suggestions that really could be very dangerous for us."
Logan said they were essentially "trapped" in their hotel.
"We can go out without cameras but even then we're being watched everywhere we go and being confronted, people don't hesitate to come up and start questioning you and we're definitely being prevented from telling the story," she said.
Logan has covered the conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan, becoming one of the US media's most recognisable war correspondents.
She became CBS News chief foreign correspondent in 2006.
Logan has a two-year-old son, Joseph Washington, with her defence contractor-husband Joseph Burkett. The couple met in Iraq.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

Posted by .
Unregistered

Demonstrators protest the regime of Hosni Mubarak in Tahrir Square, Cairo

As more sickening details emerge in the Arab media—including mobile phone videos etc.—of what actually happened to CBS reporter Lara Logan in Tahrir Square February 13 the rhetoric on the left/right divide shows no signs of abating. Some bay that it was ‘pro-Mubarak’ thugs who sexually assaulted (mounting evidence points to gang rape) and almost killed the 39-year-old mother of two, while others point the finger at ‘pro-liberation’ hooligans, Muslim fanatics or ‘liberal’ revellers. Such distinctions however, have nothing whatsoever to do with the reason why Logan was attacked and in fact obscures the real issue. The simple fact is that the gang of men who attacked Logan did so because they wanted to and could. Not only was she blonde and western (Logan was born in South Africa) but she was an independent, seasoned reporter at the top of her game in a country where females are still regarded as third-class citizens. Once separated from her team (some Arab sources claimed a burly bearded man pulled her away by her hair) she was a lone woman in an ocean of men.
She had transgressed into the public space (which in Egypt is the male space) and had to be humiliated and subjugated for her temerity. Pro-Mubarak or anti-Mubarak (evidence now suggests that it was the celebrants who assaulted her) doesn’t matter. The attack was motivated by something far more primal: the desire to put an independent woman “in her place”—i.e. on her back—and subject her to the most humiliating, abusive sexual attack imaginable.

Posted by .
Unregistered

(evidence now suggests that it was the celebrants who assaulted her)

:arab: We like to party!

Posted by .
Unregistered

:arab: And yes, a woman's place is on her back.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Joe Bond5 years ago

Barrack Obama fucked everything up...his blessings of the Arab Spring led to this..

Posted by .
Unregistered

Hillary Clinton ignored rape of CBS journalist during 2011 Egyptian unrest
By World Tribune on November 2, 2016

While gleefully cheering the Arab Spring unrest of 2011 that brought down Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak, then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton completely ignored one of the ugliest scenes in Cairo, the brutal rape of CBS News journalist Lara Logan.
“Hillary Clinton claims to have championed the cause of women and girls over her years in public service,” journalist Margaret Menge wrote for PoliZette on Nov. 1. “But as a woman and a journalist, I can’t forget what she didn’t do for Lara Logan — when she was in the exact right position to do so much.”
 Logan
In February 2011, Logan was sexually assaulted and beaten by 200-300 men in Cairo’s Tahrir Square.
“Four years after the assault, Logan was still in and out of hospitals being treated for internal injuries,” Menge wrote. “This year, she dropped out of journalism, and left the East Coast with her family to live in a small town in Texas.”
None of Logan’s attackers were ever caught.
Clinton made no public comment about the attack on Logan.
Assistant Secretary of State for Public Affairs P.J. Crowley, when asked about it, called the attack on Logan “deplorable” and said the United States had called for an investigation.
In the same briefing, Crowley called the protests in Tahrir Square “magnificent” and lauded the Egyptian government for not using force on the protesters, saying it was “vital” for Egypt and other nations in the Middle East to “respond to the needs and aspirations of their people.”
The same day as Crowley’s comments, “Clinton announced that Egypt was going to get more money courtesy of U.S. taxpayers,” Menge wrote.
“Egypt would get, through the State Department, an additional $150 million of U.S. taxpayers’ money — in addition to its regular $1.3 billion for its military and $250 million in economic assistance. The new funds were ostensibly to help that nation with its transition to democracy, which ended up being a transition instead to rule by the Muslim Brotherhood.”

Posted by .
Unregistered

Good job Obama!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Blonde with large breast exposed,hands already in pussy and her asshole with cheering mob urging them on. Chest being squeezed hard and hands,fingers pumping in and out her vagina and asshole,what was next for these guys with no law,no control and no one to stop them from doing whatever they wanted to do to her.Who decided to surrender to the sexual assault,to live and survive.When you surrender you have lost or have given up,the fight is over and you submit to the will of the opposition.Raping her with penis was her surrender sexual assault.

This is what it was like http://keep2share.cc/file/cc02b72c198d1

Posted by .
Unregistered

most holy awesome fread evah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by PrayingToGod

Teach me to do Thy will, because Thou art my God.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.