Topic: CBS News' Lara Logan Assaulted During Egypt Protests
Posted by .
Unregistered

The crowd stuff happened after they were done getting blow jobs and fucking her on stage. The government officials got her first, then when they were finished they tossed her down to the crowd.

Posted by PrayingToGod
Admin-TheMostSacredThreadOfAll

O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Hmmmmm!!!!! This is GREAT stuff..... but how noticeable that as soon as anything close to home gets brought up - along comes God man!!! This is DEFINITELY the stink of a CBS agent defending the indefenceable.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:With regards the rape, the is also a report from an Italian news correspondent in Cairo who openly decalred on a late night TV show that he caught a glimpse of Lara during all the comotion that evening. He said she was fully stretched out and that many of the men surrounding/holding her, had their pants down by their knees.

That would be in front of Costa Coffee. Men lined up to fuck her.

http://imgur.com/a/Ne7Hb

http://imgur.com/a/KInPm

Posted by .
Unregistered

https://teamneverquit.com/podcast/lara-logan-survivor-near-death-sexual-assault-egyptian-mob-300-chief-foreign-affairs-correspondent-cbs-60-minutes-anchor/

Posted by PrayingToGod

O Heart of Jesus, I place my trust in Thee.

Posted by PrayingToGod

As your guide and spiritual leader I would like to remind all visitors to the The Most Sacred Thread of All that this unique oasis of peace is dedicated solely to celebrating the Glory of God. 

Please do not be confused by the thread title, it is merely a typo.

Please do not use profanities, sexually loaded language or imagery, images of violence, or raise subjects not related to the Divine.  

Be respectful and do your utmost to maintain the dignity and decorum of this Most Sacred Thread of All.  

Thank you and may God Bless you all.

Posted by PrayingToGod

Good morning Brothers and Sisters. Let us praise the Lord with a morning prayer.

Please put your hand on the screen as we pray together:

My Lord, what a morning,
my Lord, what a morning,

My Lord, what a morning,
when we return to The Most Sacred Thread of All

Thank you Lord.

Amen

Posted by PrayingToGod

Grant that I may praise thee, O sacred Virgin; give me strength against thine enemies.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Why does the Sacred Heart look like a hand grenade? :wtf:

Posted by .
Unregistered

So CBS your star reporter was raped,then taken to another location, tied to a traffic light pole and right next to her is a big screen tv so every one in that part of the square can see whats happening to her, yet none of the other networks with reporters on the ground report anything. Liberal media kissing muzzie ass.

http://imgur.com/a/4TP4D
http://imgur.com/a/neEVm

A different light pole in a different part of the square.....notice her white jacket is torn open.

https://imgur.com/a/waVrIhm

Then CBS claims this "sexual assault" (now Lara has admitted it a gang rape)  only lasted about 30 min. With all the different places the video evidence has placed Lara it had to have been a lot longer.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Lara logan is a narcissist 
No mention of other women assaulted ever only her story!

Posted by PrayingToGod

Grant that I may praise thee, O sacred Virgin; give me strength against thine enemies.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Lara logan is a narcissist 
No mention of other women assaulted ever only her story!

Wrong, she mentions other reporters were raped and even some male reporters being ass raped. Anderson Cooper was beaten in Tahrir when that was going on, I wonder what the real story is there? :HMMM:­

Watch At 1:02  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZQk9ex53Ok

Posted by PrayingToGod

Let us now say Vespers. Tonight we shall pray Psalm 23 and read John 10:14-15.  

Please touch your screen as you pray. 

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. 
In verdant pastures he gives me repose. 
Beside restful waters he leads me; 
he refreshes my soul. 
He guides me in right paths for his name's sake. 
Even though I walk in the dark valley I fear no evil; 
for you are at my side with your rod and your staff 
that give me courage. 
You spread the table before me in the sight of my foes; 
You anoint my head with oil; 
my cup overflows. 
Only goodness and kindness follow me all the days of my life; 
And I shall dwell in the house of the Lord for years to come. 

Glory to the Father. . . 

Reading 

Jesus said. 

"I am the good shepherd, 
I know my sheep and my sheep know me 
in the same way that the Father knows me 
and I know my Father; 
For these sheep I will give my life." 

Intercessions 

We bless you, Jesus Christ, our Shepherd, 
for the life you have given us this day; 
--we rejoice in your love. 
Look with favour on the flock that bears your name; 
--let no one the Father has give you perish. 
Guide your church in the way of your Truth, 
--by your Holy Spirit make her faithful. 
Feed us at the table of your Word and your Bread 
--that we may follow you forever. 

Posted by PrayingToGod

We now conclude Vespers.  

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.  
Amen

Go in peace.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: So CBS your star reporter was raped,then taken to another location, tied to a traffic light pole and right next to her is a big screen tv so every one in that part of the square can see whats happening to her, yet none of the other networks with reporters on the ground report anything. Liberal media kissing muzzie ass.

http://imgur.com/a/4TP4D
http://imgur.com/a/neEVm

A different light pole in a different part of the square.....notice her white jacket is torn open.

https://imgur.com/a/waVrIhm

Then CBS claims this "sexual assault" (now Lara has admitted it a gang rape)  only lasted about 30 min. With all the different places the video evidence has placed Lara it had to have been a lot longer.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Graphic Account on the Rape of Lara Logan

Egypt: Momin Muslims Pleased Allah by Raping Captured Woman Lara Logan
A very graphic account of the assault on Lara Logan on Tahrir Square, Cairo, thanks to Gramfan and Islam Watch:

Bearded Momin Muslims, in their joyous celebration of deposing Hosni Mubarak in Tahrir Square, added further spice to their joy by capturing the kafir woman reporter Lara Logan of CBS and gang-raping her one after another as others, watching the show and masturbating shouted: “Jew! Jew!! Allahu Akbar”.

Politically correct mainstream news-media did not give details of the rape and just called it simple ‘sexual assault ‘for the fear that details may offend Muslims (see the video). The fools do not know that the Egyptian Muslims were doing what our prophet did after every jihadi raid and reading the details is like reading sahih Bukhari hadiths. Here are the actual details of the incident as reported by Muslim media based on videos taken on cell phones.
A bearded Muslim was the first one who got the ball rolling. He ripped the top off the (well endowed) reporter to expose her breasts and began clawing them with both his hands. He then pinned her to the ground, removed her pants pulled out his (circumcised) penis and raped her vaginally (what Allah allowed Muslims in ayas 4.3, 4.24, 23.6, 33.50 and 70.30 and what our Prophet did to Safia, Juavaria, Rehana and hundreds of other kafirs after capturing them)
After he was done, at least six more Muslims followed him and raped her vaginally while a number of other men raped her anally (anal sex is allowed in Islam; Quran says Muslim men an approach their women in any way they desired).
Some men fondled her breasts while other were raping her (to gain Allah’s blessings).
Many men watching the action masturbated on her. (we pray that Allah give them partial credits)
Some men urinated on her.
The men were shouting “Jew! Jew!” and “Allah u Akbar”…
The onlookers included women and policemen.
Reporter’s breasts were bitten and one of the nipples was bitten off (left)
One report claims that up to 50 men were involved in the rape/fondling…

Posted by .
Unregistered

The onlookers included women, children and policemen.

Posted by .
Unregistered

There are to many different stories to get the truth!            But take a minute and Just Imagine being Stripped Nude and your Clothes are GONE!........ NUDE With Legs Spread OPEN and Huge Tits For all TO SEE? and besides that your whole Crew is watching this and seen all there was to see! They have all the Pic's and Video's! And If you just think a bit? What is going through your Mind????     And for the Stage Deal?  They Tied her to the Stage for all to get pic's and Video!  All Planned!   And throw in when arrested months before and was Separated from her Crew?   Money says Stripped Nude and Pictures and Video!       Then Comes the  "TOLD YOU WHAT WOULD HAPPEN!"!

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said: There are to many different stories to get the truth!            But take a minute and Just Imagine being Stripped Nude and your Clothes are GONE!........ NUDE With Legs Spread OPEN and Huge Tits For all TO SEE? and besides that your whole Crew is watching this and seen all there was to see! They have all the Pic's and Video's! And If you just think a bit? What is going through your Mind????     And for the Stage Deal?  They Tied her to the Stage for all to get pic's and Video!  All Planned!   And throw in when arrested months before and was Separated from her Crew?   Money says Stripped Nude and Pictures and Video!       Then Comes the  "TOLD YOU WHAT WOULD HAPPEN!"!
\
:insane:

­
.. so is my oil changed or what.
\
:joshua: (customer at Arnold's job)

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst is too poor to afford a car. :lol:

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said: Katalyst is too poor to afford a car. :lol:

­
I own a car.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
­
I own a car.

In Grand Theft Auto?

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:
In Grand Theft Auto?

­
No, that's not a real car, Junior.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.