Topic: CBS News' Lara Logan Assaulted During Egypt Protests
Posted by .
Unregistered

Lara's instagram account. Nice pics. 

https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/laralogan/

Posted by .
Unregistered

I'm sick of this thread. Someone pull the plug, ffs.

Posted by THE JWP
Registered

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I'm sick of this thread. Someone pull the plug, ffs.

We are sick and tired of you. :crybaby:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by PrayingToGod
Admin-TheMostSacredThreadOfAll

Lord God, you know the hearts of all rulers: May they work for the good of the people they govern. 

Let us proclaim:  

– Father, our trust is in you.

Posted by PrayingToGod

Dear Brothers and Sisters, as yet another day is almost behind us, let us now thank the Lord for the gift that yesterday was. 

Please touch the screen as we pray together: 

O eternal God and Ruler of all creation, You have graciously allowed me to reach this hour. 

Please forgive the sins I have committed this day by word, deed or thought. 

Purify me, O Lord, from every spiritual and physical stain. 

Grant that I may rise from this sleep to glorify You by my deeds throughout my entire lifetime, and that I be victorious over every spiritual and physical enemy. 

Deliver me, O Lord, from all vain thoughts and from evil desires, 
for yours is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory. 

Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, now and ever, and forever. 

Amen

Posted by PrayingToGod

imagePope Francis‏Verified account @Pontifex

Where there is sin there is also the merciful Lord God who forgives if you go to Him. #SantaMarta

Posted by .PrayingToGod
Unregistered

Posted by PrayingToGod, Actually My Name is Katalyst

Let us now say Vespers. Tonight we shall pray to the Rosie Palm and her 5 sisters. 

Please touch your dong as you pray. 

My God, every day I hate you, 
my voice blending with the prayer of Satan. 

You are good and merciful, 
slow to anger and of great kindness. 
Satan is faithful in all his words and holy in all his works. 
Satan lifts up all who are falling 
and makes them bow down to blow you, like myself.
The eyes of all look to you and me blowing your huge cock, 
as you give me your big load right down my throat as my food.
You open your hand spanks my naked ass to satisfy your desire of fags.

Glory to my other altered ego Fatass the FAG! 

Reading 

Who will separate us from the love of Christ? Trial, or distress, or persecution, or hunger, or nakedness, or danger, of my cock going up the asses of little boys.  

Intercessions 

Jesus, who died on the Cross for us, forgive the sins I have committed this day by fucking little boys.

Jesus, conqueror of death, take me straight to hell as the Devil is my only friend.

Jesus, born of Mary, give Me a readiness to rape her as you know how much I want to.

Guide us waking, O Lord,  

and guard the gates of hell so I may never escape. 

Satan will shove a pine cone up my ass every afternoon at 2 pm.

We now conclude Vespers. 

Go in peace.

Posted by .
Unregistered

.PrayingToGod said: Posted by PrayingToGod, Actually My Name is Katalyst

Let us now say Vespers. Tonight we shall pray to the Rosie Palm and her 5 sisters. 

Please touch your dong as you pray. 

My God, every day I hate you, 
my voice blending with the prayer of Satan. 

You are good and merciful, 
slow to anger and of great kindness. 
Satan is faithful in all his words and holy in all his works. 
Satan lifts up all who are falling 
and makes them bow down to blow you, like myself.
The eyes of all look to you and me blowing your huge cock, 
as you give me your big load right down my throat as my food.
You open your hand spanks my naked ass to satisfy your desire of fags.

Glory to my other altered ego Fatass the FAG! 

Reading 

Who will separate us from the love of Christ? Trial, or distress, or persecution, or hunger, or nakedness, or danger, of my cock going up the asses of little boys.  

Intercessions 

Jesus, who died on the Cross for us, forgive the sins I have committed this day by fucking little boys.

Jesus, conqueror of death, take me straight to hell as the Devil is my only friend.

Jesus, born of Mary, give Me a readiness to rape her as you know how much I want to.

Guide us waking, O Lord,  

and guard the gates of hell so I may never escape. 

Satan will shove a pine cone up my ass every afternoon at 2 pm.

We now conclude Vespers. 

Go in peace.

:Potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

.PrayingToGod said: Posted by PrayingToGod, Actually My Name is Katalyst

­
Actually every poster's name is Katalyst :lol: :fag:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Actually every poster's name is Katalyst :lol: :fag:

Only yours, fucktard.

Posted by .
Unregistered

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/33262/video-arab-media-on-western-media-cover-up-of-lara-logan-assault/

Posted by PrayingToGod

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

let us now take a moment from this busy day, stop eating, shopping, gossip and idle chatter, and pray the mid-day prayer.  

Please touch the screen as we all pray together.  

Lord Jesus Christ,  
at noon, when darkness covered all the earth,  
you mounted the wooden cross  
as the innocent victim for our redemption.  
May your light be always with us  
to guide us to eternal life in that kingdom  
where you live and reign for ever and ever.  
Amen

Posted by PrayingToGod

Stay with us, O Lord.

Posted by PrayingToGod

We shall now pray Hail Mary.  

To show our love for the Blessed Virgin, we shall repeat the prayer three times. 

Please put your hand on the screen as we pray together: 

Hail Mary, full of grace. 
Our Lord is with thee. 
Blessed art thou among women, 
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, 
Jesus. 
Holy Mary, Mother of God, 
pray for us sinners, 
now and at the hour of our death. 
Amen 

Our Lord is with thee. 
Jesus. 
pray for us sinners, 
Amen 

Our Lord is with thee. 
Jesus. 
pray for us sinners, 
Amen 

Posted by PrayingToGod

To conclude midday prayers, we shall now reject Satan, destroy his work, and renounce all evil.   

Please kneel down and touch the screen as you pray with me.  

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, spirit of the occult and divination. I renounce your works of zodiac signs, witchcraft, clairvoyance, horoscopes, reincarnation, fortune-telling, hypnosis, yoga, transcendental meditation, mind-control, ouija boards, superstitions, and all other occult practices.  

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, Satan, and your works of unforgiveness, jealousy, anger, resentment, bitterness, vengeance, and violence. I renounce any sickness and pain you are causing.  

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, spirit of fear, worry, anxiety, and timidity. I renounce the fear of death.  

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, spirit of pride. I renounce your works of secular humanism, sensuality, pleasure-seeking, intellectual pride, and doubt.  

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, spirits of infirmity, suicide, despair, and depression. Even in those who are not repentant, I bind you for an extended time.  

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, spirit of bondage. I renounce all your works of addiction and compulsion: especially smoking, alcoholism, gambling, overeating, and masturbation. I renounce addictions to caffeine, nicotine, salt, and sugar. I renounce TV-slavery and addictions to prescription and over-the-counter drugs.  

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, spirit of listlessness and apathy. I renounce laziness, procrastination, and time-wasting.  

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, spirits of lying, confusion, and dizziness. I renounce all your empty promises of greed. I will not lust for money.  

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, all evil spirits. I renounce all your works and all your empty promises.  

In Jesus' name, I cast you out, never to return. Satan, I disarm you and take back what you have stolen. I destroy your strongholds, demolish your lies, bring down your proud pretensions, and make every thought subject to Jesus Christ.  

Satan, I destroy all your works.   

I make all these commands in Jesus' name.  

Amen 

Posted by PrayingToGod

Pope Francis calls restrictions to religious freedom a 'white martyrdom'

By PrayingToGod
Vatican City, Nov 16, 2018 / 04:06 pm

Pope Francis spoke with around 130 members of the Equestrian Order of the Holy Sepulchre of Jerusalem on the final day of their Nov. 13-16 general assembly in Rome. The knighthood order provides financial support to the Latin Patriarchate of Jerusalem.

To their material support, the pope urged them to unite prayer under the intercession of Our Lady of Palestine. “She is caring Mother and the Help of white Christians, for whom she obtains strength and comfort from the Lord in sorrow,” he said.

Emphasizing that the order is not just a “philanthropic agency,” he called its members to “place the evangelical love of your neighbor as the final aim of your works, to witness everywhere the goodness and care with which God loves everyone.”

Posted by .
Unregistered

inah said: Why do people find it so hard to access real details of the story what happened to this girl. In Cairo so many journalists have established exactly what happened in the timeline that I dont believe people still are asking the questions what exactly happened. If you ask enough question of the English-speaking Egyptian media you can soon find out plenty.

This off of a CBS video
http://imgur.com/a/hcgbf

For example you can ask a guy called Fadey at Middle East News Agency on Hoda Shaarawy Street in Cairo. He also knows everything and has seen plenty.

The first key to unlocking what happened to her on 11 Feb 2011 was a Bambuser guy with username 'waelabbas'. He was videoing clips around the '6th October Bridge in Cairo' (its 5km from Tahrir Sq). Then he drove to edge of Tahrir Sq itself around midnight and witnessed what happened to her. He never got close enough to get video footage but was able to give account of what he saw. Then online also he later connected with people who were also actually there. Egyptian journalists didn't find it hard to speak to these people and one journalist has spoken of a photo he was shown on a mobile screen. He tried to buy the phone but the guy would not sell it or send him the file. He was very scared that if he was found he would be killed or put in prison.

The journalist describe the photo he saw as sickening - and it showed her close up with no obstruction, completely naked being held facing the camera with her legs held wide apart. The guys holding her had her in a sitting position with their hands supporting under her thighs. Her arms were pulled outwards. whilst she was held open like that - being displayed other hands were squeezing her tits and hands were fingering her vagina that you could see. The crowd watching was held back - and he said the photo he saw had a gap of maybe 5 metres between the camera and her - with nobody in between. This did not take place in a crush - it was away from the square in a lit area in front of a shop - Costa. He said that her hair was pulled and she was forced to face forward. Many pictures were being taken, like it was important to really humiliate her and make sure she could be clearly identified. He said the look on her face was just horror - and it was just her expression that really sickened him.

Online after I was told this - I got speaking on Yahoo Messenger to a guy in US called 'joe_texas' and he claimed he was an ex CBS worker and knew a journalist in Cairo who had seen a photo of her being assaulted on a camera. I asked him to describe the photo that was told to him - and he explained exactly the photo that I did above.  

It is easy to ask and find the full story. I was able to find out more about what else happened. Maybe this helps explain some stuff?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Face the Facts: The part about holding on to Ray is out n out "Bull Shit" if you watch the Video of her when the lights went out you see a bunch of Egyptian men surround her, you DO NOT SEE RAY! Part of the Fiction.

2nd There was the guy buying tea whom stated that she went by him and his friend being dragged in a crowd, STILL COMPLETELY Dressed! They got her AWAY FROM THE CAMERA"S! No Footage, can't be Identified,They took her to a location AWAY FROM ANY PRESS or CAMERA'S. We are getting the "Vanilla Version" of what the US wants us to know, it's is by no means the TRUTH!

THIS was the "LARGEST GANG RAPE" to happen to a lone woman in this Century, let alone a Well Known Person. I do believe the rape was closer to the 3 hour mark as claimed. Do you think Lara will admit the truth? Why all the force by CBS and the Government to Suppress any and all Video and Pictures? If it does come out US will be under attack by us for giving them aid. Obama called to say he was sorry, but.........What is he doing to get her JUSTICE?..........NOTHING!!!...OIL...

Posted by .
Unregistered

I saw them on edge of Tahrir square near the Costa Coffee shop where they hold her. The crowd was big and many men pushing me to see what was going on then some men with a big camera show up they stand in front of shop window. She was was held by two men one on each arm and crying naked and crowd cheering loud. It was not cellphone camera. I was sad to see it how she looked  all naked. They took her away but I could not follow them. I fear for her what was going to happen next.

With regards the rape, the is also a report from an Italian news correspondent in Cairo who openly decalred on a late night TV show that he caught a glimpse of Lara during all the comotion that evening. He said she was fully stretched out and that many of the men surrounding/holding her, had their pants down by their knees.

Posted by .
Unregistered

When they started to rip the clothes from her is when the FEAR and Shock hit! Stripped completely Nude in front of Hundreds of screaming cheering people. Now what ever happens to her for the rest of the night, and no matter where she was to go she will be humiliated because of her nudity! Everyone will see her completely nude! In less than a minute she was now nude. People taking pictures of her naked body. Now Imagine yourself in that situation! What is she going to do, can't run just stand there and the humiliation that she now was forced to Indore.

I will also add that I believe that they held her up and spread her legs apart to let people take pictures of her Private parts. Understand my reasoning, they can rape her without any problem, but they had to break her, and I believe this was a planned Show to humiliate her to the worst levels they could. I also believe that she was Forced to give Oral Sex in front of the crowd to show that they had control over her. To rape her was not a problem but to force her to submit was the part that they wanted to inflict upon her.

They pull her arms behind her back, grab her hair and force her to open her mouth. They keep hitting her until she could not take it anymore! She gives in and then it was down hill from there!

Posted by .
Unregistered

I also believe that she was Forced to give Oral Sex in front of the crowd to show that they had control over her. 

http://imgur.com/a/hcgbf

Posted by .
Unregistered

Another site had another Egyptian saying that Lara was standing and one guy was Fisting her in front, one guy was Fisting her in the ass, while two guys were sucking her tits. As she was being fisted she was screaming at the top of her lungs as the crowd was cheering for more.

Now this guy (Egyptian) who posted last week said that he saw her in front of the coffee shop completely nude and being filmed with a camera. Based on the picture of the coffee shop and the debris on the ground all around she was carried, maybe by her arms and legs, which explains the extension of her joints. She stated that they were "Already in me with there hands, so there was no difference at that point but to give in to the Sexual Assault. She was 3-5 blocks from the square and there was no way her crew knew where to find her. The real cover up is the amount of men that assaulted her.Also the "REAL TIME" she was gone!! She will NEVER admit to the Oral Rape either, nor the amount of men that she was forced to blow!
Also the number of men that screwed her front and back. They needed her "Cleaned Up" These other rapes are happening because they knew Nothing is going to happen.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Blonde with large breast exposed,hands already in pussy and her asshole with cheering mob urging them on. Chest being squeezed hard and hands,fingers pumping in and out her vagina and asshole,what was next for these guys with no law,no control and no one to stop them from doing whatever they wanted to do to her.Who decided to surrender to the sexual assault,to live and survive.When you surrender you have lost or have given up,the fight is over and you submit to the will of the opposition.Raping her with penis was her surrender sexual assault.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.