Topic: CBS News' Lara Logan Assaulted During Egypt Protests
Posted by .
Unregistered


Eagle Vision said:
Post what you have on this board. You do know that Lara reads this thread.

:crickets:


Posted by Eagle Vision
Unregistered


. said:
 Eagle Vision said:
Post what you have on this board. You do know that Lara reads this thread.

:crickets:

70 hours later and still nothing? You supposedly have info to post then post it.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Eagle Vision said:
70 hours later and still nothing? You supposedly have info to post then post it.

­Post something, the crickets are deafening, and Lara is waiting to see what u got!


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
Eagle Vision said:
70 hours later and still nothing? You supposedly have info to post then post it.

­Post something, the crickets  are deafening, and Lara is waiting to see what u got!

You see that LL2...
Don't disappoint Lara


Posted by Eagle Vision
Unregistered


I'm waiting for Lara herself to admit sometime in the future to tell us ALL what really happened to her that night, the stages, under the banner, wh the exact  location in the square where the actual gang rape (as she has now admitted) started. 

Here's a clue she wasn't stripped under the banner it was actually several hundred feet to the left side of the banner. This is why some said they saw her leave with her clothes on.


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


Eagle Vision said: I'm waiting for Lara herself to admit sometime in the future to tell us ALL what really happened to her that night, the stages, under the banner, wh the exact  location in the square where the actual gang rape (as she has now admitted) started. 

Here's a clue she wasn't stripped under the banner it was actually several hundred feet to the left side of the banner. This is why some said they saw her leave with her clothes on.


Arnold is making up shit again.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said:

Arnold is making up shit again.

Katalyst lacks three things




1. intelligence 

2. common sense

3. "the ability to see the complete picture­" >>>http://imgur.com/a/79p83


Posted by .
Unregistered


F FS !!!!!!


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: F FS !!!!!!

Their are shots of interracial smoking guns, there must be more from the stage than crowd shots, the TV cameras were showing it all on the projection screens all over the square, you can see her clearly strung up for all to see, before she was mounted on many a hard bbc!


Posted by Eagle Vision
Unregistered


. said:
Their are shots of interracial smoking guns, there must be more from the stage than crowd shots, the TV cameras were showing it all on the projection screens all over the square, you can see her clearly strung up for all to see, before she was mounted on many a hard bbc!

Katalyst claims that were no projection screens  in the square that night. That is bullshit because Barack Obama is visible on one of the major news networks congratulating the Egyptian people on the removal of Mubarak. There were also pics in one of the Cairo morning news papers of the assault the next day.


Posted by Eagle Vision
Unregistered


. said:
Their are shots of interracial smoking guns, there must be more from the stage than crowd shots, the TV cameras were showing it all on the projection screens all over the square, you can see her clearly strung up for all to see, before she was mounted on many a hard bbc!

More new pics of Lara out in the square.

https://imgur.com/a/xLKSKCk


Posted by .
Unregistered


When will you ever learn ???????


Posted by .
Unregistered


https://ktvq.com/news/montana-news/2018/09/13/56451/


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


Eagle Vision said:
More new pics of Lara out in the square.

https://imgur.com/a/xLKSKCk


:lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said:

 Me can't see it

          \

     :winner:
             


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


Hey Arnold it's been years, have you found even ONE person who sees what you do in your pics?

:lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said: Hey Arnold it's been years, have you found even ONE person who sees what you do in your pics?

:lol:

Hey Katalystyou have been retarded for years, is that something that happened at birth or did you learn that in college? :LMAO:


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


Not ONE person? 

:nuke:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Hey Katalyst, you have been a retard for years, is that something that happened at birth or did that happen from all that dope smoking you did in college?


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said: Not ONE person? 

:nuke:

Katalyst lacks three things
1. intelligence 

2. common sense

3. "the ability to see the complete picture­" >>>http://imgur.com/a/79p83


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


Arnold, explain how everyone else can't see what's in the photos either if I'm crazy.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said: Arnold, explain how everyone else can't see what's in the photos either if I'm crazy.

You dumbass, how do know nobody else can't see it? Your sight problem is your own problem.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said: Arnold, explain how everyone else can't see what's in the photos either if I'm crazy.

Define everyone.


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said:
You dumbass, how do know nobody else can't see it? Your sight problem is your own problem.

­
Fine, prove me wrong - provide one person who sees what you do.

:crickets:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said:
­
Fine, prove me wrong - provide one person who sees what you do.

:crickets:

Your argument is weak even for you. :LOL:



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close