Topic: CBS News' Lara Logan Assaulted During Egypt Protests
Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:
Those cards are also for video processing, not gaming, however they don't work that bad for that either.

­
No, actually, it doesn't.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
­
No you don't. You don't know anything about computers.

I know more than you do about video processing and enhancement. :LOL:

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:

­
No you don't.

But here's the ultimate proof that it doesn't work - no one else can see it.

Want proof? Make a thread on Reddit with your images. Ask strangers what they see in them. We'll read the answers.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
­
No, actually, it doesn't.

You know nothing........quit being dumb and find out.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
. said:

­
No you don't.

Want proof? Make a thread on Reddit with your images. Ask strangers what they see in them. We'll read the answers.

Quadro 5000 professional graphics solutionsbuilt on the innovative NVIDIA Fermi ... when running computationally intensive applications such as ray tracingvideo.

Ray tracing, which has long been used for non-real-time rendering, provides realistic lighting by simulating the physical behavior of light. Ray tracing calculates the color of pixels by tracing the path that light would take if it were to travel from the eye of the viewer through the virtual 3D scene. As it traverses the scene, the light may reflect from one object to another (causing reflections), be blocked by objects (causing shadows), or pass through transparent or semi-transparent objects (causing refractions). All of these interactions are combined to produce the final color of a pixel that then displayed on the screen.
RTX-capable GPUs include dedicated ray tracing acceleration hardware, use an advanced acceleration structure and implement an entirely new GPU rendering pipeline to enable real-time ray tracing in games and other graphics applications. Ray tracing acceleration is leveraged by developers through NVIDIA OptiX, Microsoft DXR enhanced with NVIDIA ray tracing libraries, and the upcoming Vulkan ray tracing API.

The NVIDIA NGX SDK is a new deep learning powered technology stack bringing AI-based features that accelerate and enhance graphics, photos imaging and video processing directly into applications. NVIDIA NGX features utilize Tensor Cores to maximize the efficiency of their operation, and require an RTX-capable GPU. NGX makes it easy for developers to integrate AI features into their application with pre-trained networks.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

Ray tracing for images!

:lol::lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:emma: Katalyst Self pwned again!

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

Katalyst said:
­
No you don't.

­
:crickets:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said: Ray tracing for images!

:lol::lol:

AI-based features that accelerate and enhance graphics, photos imaging and video processing directly into applications.­ :LOL:

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:
AI-based features that accelerate and enhance graphics, photos imaging and video processing directly into applications.­ :LOL:

­
That's for creating CGI images, you stupid fuck.

Posted by Eagle Vision
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
Katalyst said:
­
No you don't.

­

Why ? So you can post that you can't see them? :dumbass:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
   . said:
 . said:
Katalyst lacks three things

1. intelligence 

2. common sense

3. "the ability to see the complete picture­" >>>http://imgur.com/a/79p83

BEWHAHAHA!!!

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

Eagle Vision said:
Why ? So you can post that you can't see them? :dumbass:

­
Do you think I control the millions of accounts on Reddit, Arnold?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
­
Do you think I control the millions of accounts on Reddit, Arnold?

Katalyst lacks three things: 

1. intelligence 

2. common sense

3. "the ability to see the complete picture­" >>>http://imgur.com/a/79p83

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

You don't want to post it because you know no one else can see it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said: You don't want to post it because you know no one else can see it.

You are an idiot! You and only you can't see the pics. :LOL:

Nobody cares what you can't see. :LOL:

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:
You are an idiot! You and only you can't see the pics. :LOL:

Nobody cares what you can't see. :LOL:

­
Then post your images on reddit and prove it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Eagle Vision said:
LL2 said:
. said: Discrepancy in the text ! She was wearing boots not shoes ! You must try harder D-

I'm really glad you spotted this because part of the reason I am uploading snippets of the 'conversation with LL' is that I am trying to establish MYSELF whether my source was genuine?? 
Over 2-3 years I developed an online relationship with supposedly a person (female) who was very close to LL. The detail was gathered during a series of supposed conversations. If my 'source' was fake then they went to one hell of a lot of trouble responding to hundreds of my emails. Not only that but the information wasn't gushing, instantly. It came gradually - as LL supposedly reviewed and re-thought how things had been handled. 
Could boots v shoes be a genuine sign that my source was fake?? Maybe it was just a terminology glich?? I don't know - but I'm not purposely trying to bullshit anyone.

If your source was any good they could tell you what the argument that Lara got into with people in the crowd under the banner before the light was turned out and what happened to her up on stage. Until you can tell us what happened to her up on the stages then you are not a creditable as a source of information. I know what happened I have the videos.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Blind Batalyst strikes out.

AGAIN!

:lol:

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

Prove others can see it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said: :crickets:

Prove others can see it.

Prove they can't. :LOL:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Blind Batalyst strikes out.

AGAIN!

:lol:

:LOL::pwned::LOL:

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:
Prove they can't. :LOL:

­
You're the one claiming the pics are obvious. Prove that claim.

Posted by LL2
Unregistered

Hi Eagle Vision. I am not claiming to be credible, or an authority, or have facts that are stronger than anyone else. I do know that I have spent a LONG time investigating and gently probing for information while keeping an open mind about stuff I've been passed. WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN COMMUNICATING WITH ME? I will share with you what I do have. If so, let me know best way to contact you. Cheers.

Posted by Eagle Vision
Unregistered

LL2 said: Hi Eagle Vision. I am not claiming to be credible, or an authority, or have facts that are stronger than anyone else. I do know that I have spent a LONG time investigating and gently probing for information while keeping an open mind about stuff I've been passed. WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN COMMUNICATING WITH ME? I will share with you what I do have. If so, let me know best way to contact you. Cheers.

Post what you have on this board. You do know that Lara reads this thread.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.