Topic: CBS News' Lara Logan Assaulted During Egypt Protests
Posted by .
Unregistered


Time to delete this shit thread.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Lara always wears good boots anywhere she reports from !As she has said before on advice from experienced soldiers in combat zones ! You and your source are full of shit !!! Its now F-


Posted by Eagle Vision
Unregistered


Katalyst said: Still no pics of Lara, huh? Too funny.

None that you can see, everyone else can. :LOL:


Posted by Eagle Vision
Unregistered


LL2 said:
. said: Discrepancy in the text ! She was wearing boots not shoes ! You must try harder D-

I'm really glad you spotted this because part of the reason I am uploading snippets of the 'conversation with LL' is that I am trying to establish MYSELF whether my source was genuine?? 
Over 2-3 years I developed an online relationship with supposedly a person (female) who was very close to LL. The detail was gathered during a series of supposed conversations. If my 'source' was fake then they went to one hell of a lot of trouble responding to hundreds of my emails. Not only that but the information wasn't gushing, instantly. It came gradually - as LL supposedly reviewed and re-thought how things had been handled. 
Could boots v shoes be a genuine sign that my source was fake?? Maybe it was just a terminology glich?? I don't know - but I'm not purposely trying to bullshit anyone.

If your source was any good they could tell you what the argument that Lara got into with people in the crowd under the banner before the light was turned out and what happened to her up on stage. Until you can tell us what happened to her up on the stages then you are not a creditable as a source of information. I know what happened I have the videos.


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


Eagle Vision said:
None that you can see, everyone else can. :LOL:

­
No Arnold, they can't. Find one other person who can see what you see.


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


Eagle Vision said:
 I know what happened I have the videos.

­
Yeah the same low resolution youtube videos you've been posting screenshots from for years, Arnold. Are you able to explain how your magical computer works yet?


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said:
­
No Arnold, they can't. Find one other person who can see what you see.

Fuck off blind boi!


Posted by .
Unregistered


Blind Batalyst said: HALP! I CANNOT FIND LARA LOGAN GETTING GANGRAPED!!!!!

:snicker:


Posted by Eagle Vision
Unregistered


Katalyst said:
­
No Arnold, they can't. Find one other person who can see what you see.

Nobody cares about what you can't see.


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


Eagle Vision said:
Nobody cares about what you can't see.

­
If that was true you'd ignore me.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said:
Eagle Vision said:
 I know what happened I have the videos.

­
Yeah the same low resolution youtube videos you've been posting screenshots from for years, Arnold. Are you able to explain how your magical computer works yet?

Photo Enhancing Software Turns Low-Res Images into High-Res

https://mymodernmet.com › Technology

Nov 4, 2017 - New Photo Enhancing Software Easily Transforms Low-Resolution Images into High-Resolution ... The software's secret lies in its use of neural networks—computing ... You can try Let'sEnhance for free via their website.­


New Algorithms Can Repair Corrupted Images, Enhance Low-Res ...

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com › News › Technology

Dec 29, 2017 - Deep convolutional neural networks (CNN) have become a popular tool for imagegeneration and restoration, with a few algorithms released in ...


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said:
Photo Enhancing Software Turns Low-Res Images into High-Res

https://mymodernmet.com › Technology

Nov 4, 2017 - New Photo Enhancing Software Easily Transforms Low-Resolution Images into High-Resolution ... The software's secret lies in its use of neural networks—computing ... You can try Let'sEnhance for free via their website.­


New Algorithms Can Repair Corrupted Images, Enhance Low-Res ...

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com › News › Technology

Dec 29, 2017 - Deep convolutional neural networks (CNN) have become a popular tool for imagegeneration and restoration, with a few algorithms released in ...

­
:lol::lol:

What's the name of the software you have on your used Ebay computer that does this, Shorty?


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


Neither of those links go to the articles you quote.

:facepalm:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said: Neither of those links go to the articles you quote.

:facepalm:

https://mymodernmet.com/photo-enhancing-software-lets-enhance/ ­
        ^^^
You're an idiot!, Katalyst.

You figure it out on your own, the same with the "computer" you keep referring to that know as a video processing machine.


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said:
https://mymodernmet.com/photo-enhancing-software-lets-enhance/ ­
        ^^^
You're an idiot!, Katalyst.

You figure it out on your own, the same with the "computer" you keep referring to that know as a video processing machine.

­
Verdict: Doesn't work

Let’s Enhance: Verdict…

Overall — off screen — I was not overly wowed by the results.

Let’s Enhance may be a useful tool when you have smartphone snaps you want to size up for using digitally. But it’s not literally going to enhance the details of the original shots if they’re a bit fuzzy or out of focus to begin with (with perhaps the exception of Jpeg artifacts, though I can’t say my tests proved this out either).

‘Let’s Embiggen’ might be a more accurate name for the service.

That said, photos with more forgiving compositions can upscale more successfully — and made for some reasonable prints in my experience. Landscapes vs portrait shots are probably a safer bet. As for weddings and other key occasions, AI is definitely not going to be putting any professional photographers out of business yet.

I’m not sure Let’s Enhance would be a service I’d deem useful enough to subscribe to for just upscaling the odd snap or two. But they do also offer bundles like 20 images for $4.99.

The service seems most useful if you need a tool for supersizing low res digital imagery regularly, say for fairly lightweight ecommerce purposes. (And indeed, that’s where Oleksandr says the original idea came from — after his father asked for help with design and visual content for his Internet shop and only had low res images on tap.)

Otherwise I’d say you’re better off investing in a decent camera — and/or a pro photographer. Turns out, even a deep dreaming AI can’t fix a fuzzy shot it in the edit.

https://techcrunch.com/2017/12/21/can-a-dreaming-ai-fix-low-res-digital-photos-in-the-edit/

:lol::fag:


Posted by Eagle Vision
Unregistered


Katalyst said:
 . said:
https://mymodernmet.com/photo-enhancing-software-lets-enhance/ ­
        ^^^
You're an idiot!, Katalyst.

You figure it out on your own, the same with the "computer" you keep referring to that know as a video processing machine.

­
Verdict: Doesn't work

Let’s Enhance: Verdict…

Overall — off screen — I was not overly wowed by the results.

Let’s Enhance may be a useful tool when you have smartphone snaps you want to size up for using digitally. But it’s not literally going to enhance the details of the original shots if they’re a bit fuzzy or out of focus to begin with (with perhaps the exception of Jpeg artifacts, though I can’t say my tests proved this out either).

‘Let’s Embiggen’ might be a more accurate name for the service.

That said, photos with more forgiving compositions can upscale more successfully — and made for some reasonable prints in my experience. Landscapes vs portrait shots are probably a safer bet. As for weddings and other key occasions, AI is definitely not going to be putting any professional photographers out of business yet.

I’m not sure Let’s Enhance would be a service I’d deem useful enough to subscribe to for just upscaling the odd snap or two. But they do also offer bundles like 20 images for $4.99.

The service seems most useful if you need a tool for supersizing low res digital imagery regularly, say for fairly lightweight ecommerce purposes. (And indeed, that’s where Oleksandr says the original idea came from — after his father asked for help with design and visual content for his Internet shop and only had low res images on tap.)

Otherwise I’d say you’re better off investing in a decent camera — and/or a pro photographer. Turns out, even a deep dreaming AI can’t fix a fuzzy shot it in the edit.

https://techcrunch.com/2017/12/21/can-a-dreaming-ai-fix-low-res-digital-photos-in-the-edit/

:lol::fag:

Or you can buy your own machine and software. :LOL:


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


Eagle Vision said:
Or you can buy your own machine and software. :LOL:

­
What software do you use, Arnold?


Posted by .
Unregistered


:shatner: Katalyst is to poor to spend $4.99 let alone buy a video enhancing computer + software. The video card alone is way over a thousand dollars.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "PNY Quadro P5000 VCQP5000-PB 16GB 256-bit GDDR5x P..." and save 21% off the $2,499.00 list price.


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said: :shatner: Katalyst is to poor to spend $4.99 let alone buy a video enhancing computer + software. The video card alone is way over a thousand dollars.

­
Why would I buy cheap software that doesn't work?


Posted by Eagle Vision
Unregistered


Try this one 

Buy PNY Quadro P6000 Graphic Card - 24 GB GDDR5 - Full-height - Dual Slot Space ... PNY Quadro P5000 VCQP5000-PB 16GB 256-bit GDDR5x PCI EXPRESS 3.0 X16 Full Height… ... Your cost could be $4,045.95 instead of $4,095.95! ... NVIDIA Quadro 600 by PNY 1GB DDR3 PCI Express Gen 2 x16 DVI-I DL and ...


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said: Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "PNY Quadro P5000 VCQP5000-PB 16GB 256-bit GDDR5x P..." and save 21% off the $2,499.00 list price.

­
You idiot, that video card is for use with things like VR, 3D CAD and animation. It's not going to magically raise the resolution of your shitty 360p youtube screencaps

:facepalm:


Posted by Eagle Vision
Unregistered


That's the card......now you need the right motherboard and the right software to make the whole package work. That's right that takes a custom built PC from a company that knows how to make work.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said:
­
You idiot, that video card is for use with things like VR, 3D CAD and animation. It's not going to magically raise the resolution of your shitty 360p youtube screencaps

:facepalm:

Those cards are also for video processing, not gaming, however they don't work that bad for that either.


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


Eagle Vision said: That's the card......now you need the right motherboard and the right software to make the whole package work. That's right that takes a custom built PC from a company that knows how to make work.

­
No you don't. You don't know anything about computers.



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close