Topic: CBS News' Lara Logan Assaulted During Egypt Protests
Posted by .
Unregistered

So CBS your star reporter was raped,then taken to another location, tied to a traffic light pole and right next to her is a big screen tv so every one in that part of the square can see whats happening to her, yet none of the other networks with reporters on the ground report anything. Liberal media kissing muzzie ass.

Posted by .
Unregistered

http://imgur.com/a/4TP4D

http://imgur.com/a/neEVm

Posted by .
Unregistered

8 pages and it's only April! :rofl:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: 8 pages and it's only April! :rofl:

The only joke here is you. :Lmao:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
 . said: 8 pages and it's only April! :rofl:

The only joke here is you. :Lmao:

­
no problem son, I remember MY first beer too

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

^^^ Fatass the fat fag post.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: When Hillary Ignored the Rape of a CBS News Journalist in Egypt

Clinton lauded Egyptian Spring just days after Lara Logan was brutally attacked in Tahrir Square
by Margaret Menge | Updated 04 Nov 2016 at 6:20 PM
Hillary Clinton claims to have championed the cause of women and girls over her years in public service.
But as a woman and a journalist, I can’t forget what she didn’t do for CBS News journalist Lara Logan — when she was in the exact right position to do so much.

Clinton and the State Department cheered the outburst of “populist feeling” in Egypt. And left Logan by the wayside.

Clinton was secretary of state in February 2011 when Logan was sexually assaulted and beaten by 200-300 men in the middle of Cairo, Egypt. None of the attackers were ever caught, and Egypt did not lose a dollar in U.S. aid or experience any meaningful pressure to deliver justice for the horrific attack. Egypt remains to this day the second largest recipient of U.S. aid after Israel.
Four years after the assault, Logan was still in and out of hospitals being treated for internal injuries. This year, she dropped out of journalism, and left the East Coast with her family to live in a small town in Texas.
So little has been written in the last five years about what happened to her in 2011, that some review is necessary.
Lara Logan was the chief foreign correspondent for CBS News in February 2011 when she went to Cairo to cover the celebrations following the fall of longtime dictator Hosni Mubarak, a U.S. ally.

She went to Tahrir Square in Cairo on the night of Feb. 11, 2011, accompanied by her cameraman, a security guard, a producer, a translator, and two drivers, who also served as security guards. After an hour broadcasting in a tight crowd of mostly men, she was set upon by a large group. The group attacking her was so large, so strong, and so violent that it was able to separate her from the six men who accompanied her. Her clothes were torn off and she was assaulted and beaten by many Egyptian men so severely and for such a long time that she believed that she was “in the process of dying.”

Posted by .
Unregistered

Clinton and the State Department cheered the outburst of “populist feeling” in Egypt. And left Logan by the wayside.

:hillary: At this point what difference does it make?

:facepalm: Just like Benghazi.

Posted by .Richie Richvale
Unregistered

How come you All laugh at me when I posted grainy pictures that I sed is Lara Logan??? Doo you think I'm am stupid????

Posted by .
Unregistered

Does Lara Logan still shit in a bag?

Posted by .
Unregistered

http://www.imagebam.com/image/e35a4a541671620

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Does Lara Logan still shit in a bag?

I don't believe she ever did. There is no video evidence of her bleeding out of either hole.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: http://www.imagebam.com/image/e35a4a541671620

How about her being tied with belts to a traffic light pole and striped before being fucked on stage under banner which she was filming.

http://imgur.com/a/4TP4D

http://imgur.com/a/neEVm

After she was stripped they left her hands tied to the pole one guy on each leg pulls her up and wide open and she is fucked from behind while the crowd below wistled and cheered.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Hi there you swarthy Arab men! I'm a reporter from the US and I'm the only woman for miles that's worth a fuck. tee hee!

\

:tfb:

we will drug you and fuck you infidel!

\

:kilosepp:

one at a time boys! there's plenty for all of Tahrir Square!

\

:arab:

:attentionwhore: :assbite: :censored:  :dogfuck:

:gimmehead: :moon: :rump: :punchvagina: :wash:

:tits: :hump:  :a2m:  :bukkake:

Posted by .
Unregistered

KOL NIDRE ~ JEWISH PRAYER TO ABSOLVE VOWS

“ALL VOWS, OBLIGATIONS, OATHS OR ANTHEMS, PLEDGES OF ALL NAMES, WHICH WE HAVE VOWED, SWORN, DEVOTED, OR BOUND OURSELVES TO, FROM THIS DAY OF ATONEMENT, UNTIL THE NEXT DAY OF ATONEMENT (WHOSE ARRIVAL WE HOPE FOR IN HAPPINESS) WE REPENT, AFOREHAND, OF THEM ALL, THEY SHALL ALL BE DEEMED ABSOLVED, FORGIVEN, ANNULLED, VOID AND MADE OF NO EFFECT; THEY SHALL NOT BE BINDING, NOR HAVE ANY POWER; THE VOWS SHALL NOT BE RECKONED AS VOWS, THE OBLIGATIONS SHALL NOT BE OBLIGATORY,
NOR THE OATHS CONSIDERED AS OATHS.”

~ THE KOL NIDRE

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Hi there you swarthy Arab men! I'm a reporter from the US and I'm the only woman for miles that's worth a fuck. tee hee!

\

:tfb:

we will drug you and fuck you infidel!

\

:kilosepp:

one at a time boys! there's plenty for all of Tahrir Square!

\

:arab:

:attentionwhore: :assbite: :censored:  :dogfuck:

:gimmehead: :moon: :rump: :punchvagina: :wash:

:tits: :hump:  :a2m:  :bukkake:

Was Lara Logan drugged? Never heard about that before now?

Posted by .
Unregistered

one at a time boys! there's plenty for all of Tahrir Square? Really? They were on her more than one at a time.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Fuck off losers !!!!!!!

Posted by THREAD MANAGER
Unregistered

. said: Fuck off losers !!!!!!!

This means YOU, Fatass!

Posted by .
Unregistered

THREAD MANAGER said:
. said: Fuck off losers !!!!!!!

This means YOU, Fatass!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Sad pricks !!!?!!!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

CBS News' Lara Logan pounded During Egypt Protests. :LOL:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: So CBS your star reporter was raped,then taken to another location, tied to a traffic light pole and right next to her is a big screen tv so every one in that part of the square can see whats happening to her, yet none of the other networks with reporters on the ground report anything. Liberal media kissing muzzie ass.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: CBS News' Lara Logan pounded During Egypt Protests. :LOL:

:Goldstar:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.