Topic: CBS News' Lara Logan Assaulted During Egypt Protests
Posted by PrayingToGod
Admin-TheMostSacredThreadOfAll

Dear Brothers and Sisters, I would like you now to stop all you are doing and take a moment to pray the midday prayer.

Please touch the screen as you pray with me:

Guide us waking, O Lord,  
and guard us sleeping;  

that awake we may watch with Christ,  
and asleep we may rest in peace. 

Amen

Posted by PrayingToGod

May the Virgin Mary together with her loving Child bless us.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:snicker:

Posted by PrayingToGod

We now conclude midday prayers. 

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.   
Amen

Go in peace.

Posted by PrayingToGod

Satan, I destroy all your works!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Something is coming out!  Praying to God is going heavy and that's the piss em' off attack!

Posted by .
Unregistered

:arab: Suck our cocks Prayerman, you bald fat fag!

Posted by .
Unregistered

:bukkake: for peace!

Posted by PrayingToGod

Pope Francis @Pontifex Jul 31

Before helping others, we need to have a personal encounter with God: we need time to pray and to listen to His Word.

Posted by PrayingToGod

1/ 

Good news, Brothers and Sisters:

London, England, Aug 3, 2018 / 10:30 am (CNA/EWTN News).- An order of Benedictine nuns based near the site in London where Catholics were martyred during the Reformation announced Friday they will soon open a house at the childhood home of their foundress, whose cause for canonization was opened in 2016.

The Adorers of the Sacred Heart of Jesus of Montmartre, OSB, will formally open a chapel in Grancey-le-Chateau, 25 miles southest of Langres, France, Aug. 15, at the property where their foundress, Mother Marie-Adèle Garnier, was born in 1838.

“We give thanks to the Sacred Heart for this historic moment for our Congregation. Our sisters from all over the world are gathered here together to remember the birth of our foundress - the birth of our Monastic Family,” Mother Marilla Aw, OSB, superior general of the order, said Aug. 3.

“We hope that the opening of this house will be an impetus for many people to come to know the charism of our Mother Foundress who is now a Servant of God. Her teachings are profound, and she has already led many souls to the adoration of the Heart of Jesus hidden in the Eucharist.”

Posted by PrayingToGod

2/
The chapel at the site, Maison Garnier, is dedicated to Our Lady of the Assumption. The nuns hope the site will become a pilgrimage destination for those devoted to Mother Marie-Adèle. The property includes a museum and a conference and retreat center.

Mother Marie-Adèle founded the Adorers of the Sacred Heart of Jesus of Montmartre in 1898. The order is dedicated to perpetual adoration of the Blessed Sacrament.

In 1901, the anti-clerical French government passed the Law of Associations, which greatly expanded the state's authority over religious orders and regulated their educational work. As a result, the sisters went into exile in London, where they were able to freely wear a habit for the first time.

They eventually settled at Tyburn, the London site where in the 16th and 17th centuries several hundred martyrs – priests, religious, and lay men and women – were executed by the Protestant state for their refusal to give up their Catholic faith.
Throughout her life as a religious, Mother Garnier, who now went by Mother Mary of St. Peter, experienced intense physical suffering, so much so that when she went more than two hours without suffering, she wondered if Christ had forgotten her.

Despite her sufferings, which included debilitating migraines, her sisters say she remained cheerful and gentle with everyone, and counseled other sisters through their trials.

The order as a whole also suffered financial problems and strange demonic attacks, including instances of possession or objects being picked up and thrown across the room. But Christ promised Mother Mary of St. Peter that he would not let the order dissolve.
In 1922, Christ appeared to Mother Mary of St. Peter and told her that she would suffer and die soon. For the next two years, she suffered intense chest pains and congestion problems, until she became bedridden.

On November 15, 1923, on a Host a priest brought her, she saw the Heart of Jesus, alive in the Eucharist. She died June 17, 1924 at the Tyburn convent.

Her cause for canonization was opened Dec. 3, 2016 by Bishop Joseph-Marie-Edouard de Metz-Noblat of Langres.

Today, the contemplative order has spread throughout the world, with convents in England, Scotland, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Peru, Ecuador, Colombia, Italy, and France.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: :arab: If we catch that little bald fat fag Prayerman, we will throw him off of a tall building for fucking up the LL thread with his infidel bullshit!

Posted by PrayingToGod

Dear Brothers and Sisters, as yet another day is almost behind us, let us now thank the Lord for the gift that it was. 

Please touch the screen as we pray together: 

O eternal God and Ruler of all creation, You have allowed me to reach this hour. 

Please forgive the sins I have committed this day by word, deed or thought. 

Purify me, O Lord, from every spiritual and physical stain. 
Grant that I may rise from this sleep to glorify You by my deeds throughout my entire lifetime, 
and that I be victorious over every spiritual and physical enemy. 

Deliver me, O Lord, from all vain thoughts and from evil desires, 
for yours is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory. 

Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, now and ever, and forever. 

Amen

Posted by PrayingToGod

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

let us welcome this brand new day that about to begin and commit ourselves to Lord's care.

Please touch the screen as we pray together:

Lord, as begin this new day I commit my soul, body, actions and affairs to Your care. 

Today incline my heart to Your ways.

Mould me completely into the image of Jesus. 

Let me live by Your Spirit, transformed by a renewed mind, showing holiness in all my doings. 

Today, let no evil soil my thoughts, words, and hands. May my eyes remain open to the emptiness, vanity and mockery of Satan.

May I view all things in the mirror of Your magnificent creation.

May I speak each word as if my last word, and walk each step as my final one. 

If my life should end today, let this be my best day. 

Help me to live now as I shall wish I had done when my last breath is upon me.

Amen

Posted by PrayingToGod

As the thread administrator I would like to remind all visitors to This Most Sacred Thread of All that this thread is dedicated solely to celebrating the Glory of God in the Catholic tradition. 

Please do not be confused by the thread title, it is merely a typo.  I sincerely apologize for the confusion the typo is causing.

Please do not use profanities, sexually loaded language or imagery, images of war or violence, or raise subjects not related to the Divine.  

Be respectful and do your utmost to maintain the dignity and decorum of this Most Sacred Thread of All.  

Good night and may God bless you.

Posted by PrayingToGod

We now conclude Midnight Prayers.

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.  
Amen

Go in peace.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
 PrayingToGod said:

Dear Brothers and Sisters, let us take a moment from the minutiae of our daily life and pray the Lord's prayer. 

Please touch your dong as we pray together:

Our Father, who Fart in heaven, 
hallowed be Thy name; 

my dick will cum,

then I will be done, 

ass fucking you as it is in heaven.

Posted by .
Unregistered

What a fucking fag!

Posted by PrayingToGod

Lord, you empower mankind to glorify this world with art: Make our work live with vision and true hope

Posted by .
Unregistered

how many more pages before we send this fread to the archive in the sky? the REAL cloud!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: how many more pages before we send this fread to the archive in the sky? the REAL cloud!

Why? There will just be another one started. Look at the Rimbo thread, how many are we up to now?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Update: Logan left the hospital on Wed. Feb. 16, to recover in her Washington, D.C. home. She received a call from President Obama expressing his concern.

Posted by .
Unregistered

CBS said it will make no further comment. "Logan and her family respectfully request privacy at this time," the network said in its statement.

Posted by PrayingToGod

Holy Mother of God, Mary ever Virgin, intercede for us.

Posted by PrayingToGod

Grant that I may praise thee, O sacred Virgin; give me strength against thine enemies.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.