Topic: CBS News' Lara Logan Assaulted During Egypt Protests
Posted by PrayingToGod
Admin-TheMostSacredThreadOfAll

As your spiritual leader, I would like to remind all visitors to the The Most Sacred Thread of All that this unique oasis of peace is dedicated solely to celebrating the Glory of God. 

Please do not be confused by the thread title, it is merely a typo.  

Please do not use profanities, sexually loaded language or imagery, images of violence, or raise subjects not related to the Divine.  

Be respectful and do your utmost to maintain the dignity and decorum of this Most Sacred Thread of All.  

God Bless and good day to you all.

Posted by PrayingToGod

Pope Francis‏Verified account @Pontifex

Jul 8
Every occasion is a good one to spread Christ's message!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Is PrayingToGod Katalyst? :lol:

You bet.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: What happens in San Francisco gets posted as Toronto. :rolleyes:

:snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Jesus Calling

https://img.cart-checkout.com/api/campaigns/CM_7HZZNWN/launches/LN_7P9M75S/mockup.png?p=FRONT&s=hanes-5250&c=Black&u=FR

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

You bet.

No, he isn't. Katalyst never posts under other monikers.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

You bet.

­
tru dat

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

A&D Auto Repair & Transmission

1680 Wyandotte Ave
Oroville, CA 95966

Title: Owner
Phone: 530-533-4640

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said: A&D Auto Repair & Transmission

1680 Wyandotte Ave
Oroville, CA 95966

Title: Owner
Phone: 530-533-4640

­
At what point are you going to finally address your crippling low self esteem that manifests itself in undiagnosed and untreated OCD?  

:facepalm:

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:
­
At what point are you going to finally address your crippling low self esteem that manifests itself in undiagnosed and untreated OCD?  

­
I'm sorry that your reputation hangs on this thread.  That will soon be forgotten when the facts come in.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
. said:
­

­
I'm sorry that your reputation hangs on this thread.  That will soon be forgotten when the facts come in.

­
I have no idea what this means, but then again, I'll never understand the mentally ill.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

Bull Fucking Shit he doesn't!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: What happens in San Francisco gets posted as Toronto. :rolleyes:

:EMMA: :PWNED:

Posted by .
Unregistered

PrayingToGod said:

­

merely a typo!!!!

\

:insane:

Posted by PrayingToGod

Dear Brothers and Sisters, 

let us welcome this brand new day that has just begun and ask the Lord to lead us on a journey into the unknown. 

Please touch the screen as we pray together:

Lord, as begin this new day I commit my soul, body, actions and affairs to Your care. 

Today incline my heart to Your ways.

Mould me completely into the image of Jesus. 

Let me live by Your Spirit, transformed by a renewed mind, showing holiness in all my doings. 

Today, let no evil soil my thoughts, words, and hands. May my eyes remain open to the emptiness, vanity and mockery of Satan.

May I view all things in the mirror of Your magnificent creation.

May I speak each word as if my last word, and walk each step as my final one. 

If my life should end today, let this be my best day. 

Help me to live now as I shall wish I had done when my last breath is upon me.

Amen

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
     . said: In her legs spread wide open the beginning @ 0:37 

Screen shot here: https://imgur.com/a/azbrZ

Look closely you can see her white pearl necklace still on.

Lara said in her interview that her joints were distended, maybe the above pic from under the banner will explain why.

Where is she in the PIC ??????

­

Waihopai, INFOSEC, Information Security, Information Warfare, IW, IS, Priavacy, Information Terrorism, Terrorism Defensive Information, Defense Information Warfare, Offensive Information, Offensive Information Warfare, National Information Infrastructure, InfoSec, Reno, Compsec, Computer Terrorism, Firewalls, Secure Internet Connections, ISS, Passwords, DefCon V, Hackers, Encryption, Espionage, USDOJ, NSA, CIA, S/Key, SSL, FBI, [email protected] USSS, Defcon, Military, White House, [email protected] NCCS, Mayfly, PGP, PEM, RSA, Perl-RSA, MSNBC, bet, AOL, AOL TOS, CIS, CBOT, AIMSX, STARLAN, 3B2, BITNET, COSMOS, DATTA, E911, FCIC, HTCIA, IACIS, UT/RUS, JANET, JICC, ReMOB, LEETAC, UTU, VNET, BRLO, BZ, CANSLO, CBNRC, CIDA, JAVA, Active X, Compsec 97, LLC, DERA, Mavricks, Meta-hackers, ^?, Steve Case, Tools, Telex, Military Intelligence, Scully, Flame, Infowar, Bubba, Freeh, Archives, [email protected] jack, Investigation, ISACA, NCSA, spook words, Verisign, Secure, ASIO, Lebed, ICE, NRO, Lexis-Nexis, NSCT, SCIF, FLiR, Lacrosse, Flashbangs, 4X755(4X230.4);abydos;072899;9:11;13:17  NIJ, ACC, AFSPC, BMDO, [email protected] , NRL, RL, N  EADA, BBE, STEP, Echelon, Dictionary, MD2, MD4, MDA, MYK, 747,777, 767, MI5, 737, MI6, 757, Kh-11, Shayet-13, SADMS, Spetznaz, Recce, 707, CIO, NOCS, Halcon, Duress, RAID, Psyops, grom, D-11, SERT, VIP, ARC, S.E.T. Team, MP5k, DREC, DEVGRP, DF, DSD, FDM, GRU, LRTS, SIGDEV, NACSI, PSAC, PTT, RFI, SIGDASYS, TDM. SUKLO, SUSLO,  , TEXTA. ELF, LF, MF, VHF, UHF, SHF, SASP, WANK, Colonel, domestic disruption, smuggle, 15kg, nitrate, Pretoria, M-14, enigma, Bletchley Park, Clandestine, nkvd, argus, afsatcom, CQB, NVD, Counter Terrorism Security, Rapid Reaction, Corporate Security, Police, sniper, PPS, ASIS, ASLET, TSCM, Security Consulting, High Security, Security Evaluation, Electronic Surveillance, MI-17, Counterterrorism, spies, eavesdropping, debugging, interception, COCOT, rhost, rhosts, SETA, Amherst, Broadside, Capricorn, Gamma, Gorizont, Guppy, Ionosphere, Mole, Keyhole, Kilderkin, Artichoke, Badger, Cornflower, Daisy, Egret, Iris, Hollyhock, Jasmine, Juile, Vinnell, B.D.M.,Sphinx, Stephanie, Reflection, Spoke, Talent, Trump, FX, FXR, IMF, POCSAG, Covert Video, Intiso, r00t, lock picking, Beyond Hope, csystems, passwd, 2600 Magazine, Competitor, EO, Chan, Alouette,executive, Event Security

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
 . said: Posted by PrayingToGod, Actually My Name is Katalyst

Posted 12/12/2016 10:06 pm

Let us now say Vespers. Tonight we shall pray to the Rosie Palm and her 5 sisters. 

Please touch your dong as you pray. 

My God, every day I hate you, 
my voice blending with the prayer of Satan. 

You are good and merciful, 
slow to anger and of great kindness. 
Satan is faithful in all his words and holy in all his works. 
Satan lifts up all who are falling 
and makes them bow down to blow you, like myself.
The eyes of all look to you and me blowing your huge cock, 
as you give me your big load right down my throat as my food.
You open your hand spanks my naked ass to satisfy your desire of fags.

Glory to my other altered ego Fatass the FAG! 

Reading 

Who will separate us from the love of Christ? Trial, or distress, or persecution, or hunger, or nakedness, or danger, of my cock going up the asses of little boys.  

Intercessions 

Jesus, who died on the Cross for us, forgive the sins I have committed this day by fucking little boys.

Jesus, conqueror of death, take me straight to hell as the Devil is my only friend.

Jesus, born of Mary, give Me a readiness to rape her as you know how much I want to.

Guide us waking, O Lord,  

and guard the gates of hell so I may never escape. 

Satan will shove a pine cone up my ass every afternoon at 2 pm.

We now conclude Vespers. 

Go in peace.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

AMEN

Posted by .
Unregistered

And then people question the term:  THE BEST OF YOU RAN DOWN YOUR DAD'S LEG!  POSTED FACT HERE!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Keep the thread going.

Posted by Eagle Vision
Unregistered

Remember Lara herself just recently admitted that her attack was a gang rape and not just a sexual assault.  

Watch at 1:08 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23dhuGSGoJQ

So now she finally admits it was a gang rape and just not a sexual assault. Did the fake news discussion in the beginning of the interview have something to do with the admission.

If she would tell us the rest of the story, all of what really happened I would go away. Your admission was a good start, I'm still waiting for the rest, Lara.

Posted by PrayingToGod

as I'm returning to this Most Sacred Thread of All from a retreat full of prayer, fasting and fellowship, I shall lead you in a lovely prayer to our Blessed Virgin Mary.

To show our love for the Blessed Virgin we shall repeat the prayer three times. 

Please put your hand on the screen as we pray together: 

Hail Mary, full of grace. 
Our Lord is with thee. 
Blessed art thou among women, 
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, 
Jesus. 
Holy Mary, Mother of God, 
pray for us sinners, 
now and at the hour of our death. 
Amen 

Our Lord is with thee. 
Jesus. 
pray for us sinners, 
Amen 

Our Lord is with thee. 
Jesus. 
pray for us sinners, 
Amen 

Posted by PrayingToGod

I wish to remind all visitors to the The Most Sacred Thread of All that this unique oasis of peace is dedicated solely to celebrating the Glory of God. 

Please do not use profanities, sexually loaded language or imagery, images of violence, or raise subjects not related to the Divine.  

Be respectful and do your utmost to maintain the dignity and decorum of this Most Sacred Thread of All.  

God Bless and good day to you all.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.