Topic: CBS News' Lara Logan Assaulted During Egypt Protests
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Glory to my other altered ego Fatass the FAG! :lmao:

Posted by PrayingToGod
Admin-TheMostSacredThreadOfAll

Brothers and Sisters, let us now take a moment from our busy day, stop all gossip and idle chatter, and pray the mid-day prayer.  

Please touch the screen as we all pray together.  

Lord Jesus Christ,  
at noon, when darkness covered all the earth,  
you mounted the wooden cross  
as the innocent victim for our redemption.  
May your light be always with us  
to guide us to eternal life in that kingdom  
where you live and reign for ever and ever.  
Amen

Posted by .
Unregistered

hot

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: .PrayingToGod said:I humbly beg the forgiveness of all Lara Logan fans for my attempts to hijack this thread. For this, I fully deserve to be fucked up my ass by Lara Logan with a foot long strapon and then sealed in a pit of my own filth.

I admit that I am a disease-ridden, brain-damaged, obnoxious, OCD, thread-jacking stegosaurus molester with the IQ of a yam, that I'm also extremely fat and GAY!

I am a hemorrhoid on the anus of F2, a swollen pustule on the fair skin of the internet, a stinking turd floating in the punchbowl of life.

I turn my back on all the saints of the Church, abjuring them as phonies, perverts, retards, and non-returners of library books.

I acknowledge and affirm that I am a faggot and should be kicked out of the church.

I acknowledge and affirm that I performs oral sex on diseased orangutans.

I likewise acknowledge and affirm that I myself enjoys being cornholed by demons.

I piss upon the cross and urge all others to do likewise.

I proclaim the Lord Satan as the one true god.

I renounce all prayers and defecate upon the Bible.

I renounce my posts here and apologize for the wastage of bandwidth, and I am even now flogging myself brutally on the scrotum with a horsehide whip in penitence.

I renounce Christianity itself as a pack of feeble lies.

I now retire to dedicate the remainder of my worthless life to wanking to little boys.

And after that worthless life is over, I deserve to spend all eternity in Hell, immersed in a lake of boiling barf, while demons prod me relentlessly in delicate parts of the body with red-hot pitchforks.

Let us now pray Hairy Psalm 23.

Please touch your dong as you pray.

The Lord is my sodomite; I shall now wank.
In vacant pestholes he gives me disease.
Beside pesky weirdos he reams me;
he molests my soul.
He guides me in trite paths for his fame's sake.
Even though I wank in the dork valley I fear no weevil;
for you are up my ass with your "rod" and your "staff"
that give me herpes.
You spread my asscheeks before me in the sight of my foes;
You anoint my head with jizz;
my rectum overflows.
Only gooeyness and incontinence follow me all the days of my life;
And I shall smell like the louse of the Horde for years to come.

Glory to the faggot Katalyst.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: .PrayingToGod said:I humbly beg the forgiveness of all Lara Logan fans for my attempts to hijack this thread. For this, I fully deserve to be fucked up my ass by Lara Logan with a foot long strapon and then sealed in a pit of my own filth.

I admit that I am a disease-ridden, brain-damaged, obnoxious, OCD, thread-jacking stegosaurus molester with the IQ of a yam, that I'm also extremely fat and GAY!

I am a hemorrhoid on the anus of F2, a swollen pustule on the fair skin of the internet, a stinking turd floating in the punchbowl of life.

I turn my back on all the saints of the Church, abjuring them as phonies, perverts, retards, and non-returners of library books.

I acknowledge and affirm that I am a faggot and should be kicked out of the church.

I acknowledge and affirm that I performs oral sex on diseased orangutans.

I likewise acknowledge and affirm that I myself enjoys being cornholed by demons.

I piss upon the cross and urge all others to do likewise.

I proclaim the Lord Satan as the one true god.

I renounce all prayers and defecate upon the Bible.

I renounce my posts here and apologize for the wastage of bandwidth, and I am even now flogging myself brutally on the scrotum with a horsehide whip in penitence.

I renounce Christianity itself as a pack of feeble lies.

I now retire to dedicate the remainder of my worthless life to wanking to little boys.

And after that worthless life is over, I deserve to spend all eternity in Hell, immersed in a lake of boiling barf, while demons prod me relentlessly in delicate parts of the body with red-hot pitchforks.

Let us now pray Hairy Psalm 23.

Please touch your dong as you pray.

The Lord is my sodomite; I shall now wank.
In vacant pestholes he gives me disease.
Beside pesky weirdos he reams me;
he molests my soul.
He guides me in trite paths for his fame's sake.
Even though I wank in the dork valley I fear no weevil;
for you are up my ass with your "rod" and your "staff"
that give me herpes.
You spread my asscheeks before me in the sight of my foes;
You anoint my head with jizz;
my rectum overflows.
Only gooeyness and incontinence follow me all the days of my life;
And I shall smell like the louse of the Horde for years to come.

Glory to the faggot Katalyst.

TL;DR

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
TL;DR

^^^ Posted by Katalyst. :LOL:

Posted by PrayingToGod

Dear Brothers and Sisters.  

I sense Satan is still attempting to hijack this thread and pull some of our congregation into his clutches.  

Let us resist him and ruin his wicked plans by praying a very powerful prayer to renounce all evil.   

Please kneel down and touch the screen as you pray with me.  

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, spirit of the occult and divination. I renounce your works of zodiac signs, witchcraft, clairvoyance, horoscopes, reincarnation, fortune-telling, hypnosis, yoga, transcendental meditation, mind-control, ouija boards, superstitions, and all other occult practices.  

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, Satan, and your works of unforgiveness, jealousy, anger, resentment, bitterness, vengeance, and violence. I renounce any sickness and pain you are causing.  

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, spirit of fear, worry, anxiety, and timidity. I renounce the fear of death.  

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, spirit of pride. I renounce your works of secular humanism, sensuality, pleasure-seeking, intellectual pride, and doubt.  

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, spirits of infirmity, suicide, despair, and depression. Even in those who are not repentant, I bind you for an extended time.  

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, spirit of bondage. I renounce all your works of addiction and compulsion: especially smoking, alcoholism, gambling, overeating, and masturbation. I renounce addictions to caffeine, nicotine, salt, and sugar. I renounce TV-slavery and addictions to prescription and over-the-counter drugs.  

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, spirit of listlessness and apathy. I renounce laziness, procrastination, and time-wasting.  

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, spirits of lying, confusion, and dizziness. I renounce all your empty promises of greed. I will not lust for money.  

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, all evil spirits. I renounce all your works and all your empty promises.  

In Jesus' name, I cast you out, never to return. Satan, I disarm you and take back what you have stolen. I destroy your strongholds, demolish your lies, bring down your proud pretensions, and make every thought subject to Jesus Christ.  

Satan, I destroy all your works.   

I make all these commands in Jesus' name.  

Amen  

Posted by .
Unregistered

We must be close to more pics!  Hillary needs to Fuck the Justice Dept!

Posted by PrayingToGod

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

before you retire for the night, please join our congregation by touching the screen as you repeat these words after me:

We adore Thee, O Christ, and we bless Thee;  
because by Thy holy Cross Thou hast redeemed the world.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Is PrayingToGod Katalyst? :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

YUP!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Did a search of the LARGEST GANG RAPE OF A SINGLE WOMAN AND 0 OF ANY MENTION OF LARA LOGAN! WHO IS BLOCKING ALL THIS INFO?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Did a search of the LARGEST GANG RAPE OF A SINGLE WOMAN AND 0 OF ANY MENTION OF LARA LOGAN! WHO IS BLOCKING ALL THIS INFO?

­
the loomy naughty

Posted by PrayingToGod

Dear Brothers and Sisters, let us take a short break from the minutiae of our lives and pray Hail Mary.  

To show our love for the Blessed Virgin, we shall repeat the prayer three times. 

Please put your hand on the screen as we pray together: 

Hail Mary, full of grace. 
Our Lord is with thee. 
Blessed art thou among women, 
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, 
Jesus. 
Holy Mary, Mother of God, 
pray for us sinners, 
now and at the hour of our death. 
Amen 

Our Lord is with thee. 
Jesus. 
pray for us sinners, 
Amen 

Our Lord is with thee. 
Jesus. 
pray for us sinners, 
Amen 

Posted by PrayingToGod

image­

Tonight, Brothers and Sisters, we shall meditate on death and dissolution.  

We shall remember that our time on this Earth is limited, but what we do now matters for eternity.  We remain mindful that life is short and the hour of death is unknown, but our Lord is a righteous judge.

Let us pray.

Please touch the screen as you pray

May the love of God
and the peace of the Lord Jesus Christ
bless and console us
and gently wipe every tear from our eyes.
In the name of the Father,
and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.
Amen

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Did a search of the LARGEST GANG RAPE OF A SINGLE WOMAN AND 0 OF ANY MENTION OF LARA LOGAN! WHO IS BLOCKING ALL THIS INFO?

­The CIA has the internet locked down with the help of Google and Microsoft servers, they must have secured the rights to the footage, will go viral when Trump lets them sell it as an export

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­The CIA has the internet locked down with the help of Google and Microsoft servers, they must have secured the rights to the footage, will go viral when Trump lets them sell it as an export

Remember Lara herself just recently admitted that her attack was a gang rape and not just a sexual assault.  

Watch at 1:08 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23dhuGSGoJQ

So now she finally admits it was a gang rape and just not a sexual assault. Did the fake news discussion in the beginning of the interview have something to do with the admission.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Lara's time missing from her crew is wrong, she says 30-40 min. when it was more like 2 to 3 hrs. I wonder if she wants to correct that too.

Posted by .
Unregistered

What happened to Lara doesn't fit the Globalists agenda of letting these (poor Muslim refugees) into other countries.

Posted by PrayingToGod

PrayingToGod said: As you go about your day...

Posted by .
Unregistered

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORc3bwoU1as

Posted by PrayingToGod

Dear Brothers and Sisters, let us now take a moment from our busy day and pray the mid-day prayer.

Please touch the screen as you pray. 

Father in heaven, 
I lift my eyes to you and wait for your help. 
I am your servant, entrusted with your gifts; 
I am yours alone. 

I lift my eyes to you who dwell in heaven. 
Like a faithful servant, I wish to do your bidding. 

As the eyes of a good servant are on the master, 
so are our eyes on the Lord, our God, till he bless us.  

Amen

Posted by .
Unregistered

I just violently masturbated to this thread and came all over my computer.  

Thanks, OCD life losers.  

:thumbup:

Posted by .
Unregistered

WHAT I WOULD LOVE TO SEE TELLING THE COMPUTER REPAIR MAN HOW YOU FRIED YOUR COMPUTER!!!!      LMFAO!

Posted by PrayingToGod

As the thread leader, I would like to remind those who visit This Most Sacred Thread of All that it is dedicated solely to celebrating the Glory of God in the Catholic tradition. 

Please do not be confused by the thread title, it is merely a typo.  I sincerely apologize for the confusion the typo is causing.

Please do not use profanities, sexually loaded language or imagery, images of war or violence, or raise subjects not related to the Divine.  

Be respectful and do your utmost to maintain the dignity and decorum of this Most Sacred Thread of All.  

May God bless you for your thoughtful participation.  And now, please join us for Vespers.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.