Topic: CBS News' Lara Logan Assaulted During Egypt Protests
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: well I just saw a video in youtube. the girl was dragged from one place up to a cafe. cant really see the girl but it only shows that its not impossible that a girl can be dragged to another place even if there is a wild crowd. the girl was probably rape inside the cafe. probably a westerner. caption says that she was lucky because she was not wearing any scarf. http://amara.org/v/BY1U/

Over there this is an everyday event with the Muslim men believing that they can do whatever they wish when it comes to sex with women.

This:
 I'm an Egyptian, living in London. I'm not surprised, rape and sexual assault is common place in Cairo. I would just like to say that Muslim men ALWAYS blame everyone one else for their sins - be that 'harlots' or America or Israel. It's taken me many years to realize that my culture has a giant hole in it - and I reject it outright. I'm an extremist in Muslim terms because I reject Islam now and I embrace British life. Sorry my Egyptian brothers you don't deserve democracy when you can't even value women. Outwardly many Egyptian men will tell you that the Lara Logan incident was isolated or that she lied! Deep inside their hearts though they know the truth and it hurts.

Posted by PrayingToGod
Admin-TheMostSacredThreadOfAll

Brothers and Sisters, 

let us pray for this thread, this sacred thread, This Most Sacred Thread of All

May it last through eternity as we gather here daily to celebrate the Glory of God. 

May the existence of this glorious redboard, F2bbs.com, never be subject to the whims and fragility of its owner, but serve its users faithfully and reliably through thick and thin, their youth and mature years, life's victories and defeats, until death do them part.

Please kneel down and put your hand on the screen as we pray together: 

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.  

As it was in the beginning,  
Is now,  
And ever shall be. 

Thread without end, 
In the world without end.

Amen

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: A Graphic Account on the Rape of Lara Logan

May 1, 2011 sheikyermami49 Comments

Egypt: Momin Muslims Pleased Allah by Raping Captured Woman Lara Logan
A very graphic account of the assault on Lara Logan on Tahrir Square, Cairo, thanks to Gramfan and Islam Watch:

Bearded Momin Muslims, in their joyous celebration of deposing Hosni Mubarak in Tahrir Square, added further spice to their joy by capturing the kafir woman reporter Lara Logan of CBS and gang-raping her one after another as others, watching the show and masturbating shouted: “Jew! Jew!! Allahu Akbar”.

Politically correct mainstream news-media did not give details of the rape and just called it simple ‘sexual assault ‘for the fear that details may offend Muslims (see the video). The fools do not know that the Egyptian Muslims were doing what our prophet did after every jihadi raid and reading the details is like reading sahih Bukhari hadiths. Here are the actual details of the incident as reported by Muslim media based on videos taken on cell phones.
A bearded Muslim was the first one who got the ball rolling. He ripped the top off the (well endowed) reporter to expose her breasts and began clawing them with both his hands. He then pinned her to the ground, removed her pants pulled out his (circumcised) penis and raped her vaginally (what Allah allowed Muslims in ayas 4.3, 4.24, 23.6, 33.50 and 70.30 and what our Prophet did to Safia, Juavaria, Rehana and hundreds of other kafirs after capturing them)
After he was done, at least six more Muslims followed him and raped her vaginally while a number of other men raped her anally (anal sex is allowed in Islam; Quran says Muslim men an approach their women in any way they desired).
Some men fondled her breasts while other were raping her (to gain Allah’s blessings).
Many men watching the action masturbated on her. (we pray that Allah give them partial credits)
Some men urinated on her.
The men were shouting “Jew! Jew!” and “Allah u Akbar”…
The onlookers included women and policemen.
Reporter’s breasts were bitten and one of the nipples was bitten off (left)
One report claims that up to 50 men were involved in the rape/fondling…

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Posted by PrayingToGod, Actually My Name is Katalyst

Posted 12/12/2016 10:06 pm

Let us now say Vespers. Tonight we shall pray to the Rosie Palm and her 5 sisters. 

Please touch your dong as you pray. 

My God, every day I hate you, 
my voice blending with the prayer of Satan. 

You are good and merciful, 
slow to anger and of great kindness. 
Satan is faithful in all his words and holy in all his works. 
Satan lifts up all who are falling 
and makes them bow down to blow you, like myself.
The eyes of all look to you and me blowing your huge cock, 
as you give me your big load right down my throat as my food.
You open your hand spanks my naked ass to satisfy your desire of fags.

Glory to my other altered ego Fatass the FAG! 

Reading 

Who will separate us from the love of Christ? Trial, or distress, or persecution, or hunger, or nakedness, or danger, of my cock going up the asses of little boys.  

Intercessions 

Jesus, who died on the Cross for us, forgive the sins I have committed this day by fucking little boys.

Jesus, conqueror of death, take me straight to hell as the Devil is my only friend.

Jesus, born of Mary, give Me a readiness to rape her as you know how much I want to.

Guide us waking, O Lord,  

and guard the gates of hell so I may never escape. 

Satan will shove a pine cone up my ass every afternoon at 2 pm.

We now conclude Vespers. 

Go in peace.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: .PrayingToGod said:I humbly beg the forgiveness of all Lara Logan fans for my attempts to hijack this thread. For this, I fully deserve to be fucked up my ass by Lara Logan with a foot long strapon and then sealed in a pit of my own filth.

I admit that I am a disease-ridden, brain-damaged, obnoxious, OCD, thread-jacking stegosaurus molester with the IQ of a yam, that I'm also extremely fat and GAY!

I am a hemorrhoid on the anus of F2, a swollen pustule on the fair skin of the internet, a stinking turd floating in the punchbowl of life.

I turn my back on all the saints of the Church, abjuring them as phonies, perverts, retards, and non-returners of library books.

I acknowledge and affirm that I am a faggot and should be kicked out of the church.

I acknowledge and affirm that I performs oral sex on diseased orangutans.

I likewise acknowledge and affirm that I myself enjoys being cornholed by demons.

I piss upon the cross and urge all others to do likewise.

I proclaim the Lord Satan as the one true god.

I renounce all prayers and defecate upon the Bible.

I renounce my posts here and apologize for the wastage of bandwidth, and I am even now flogging myself brutally on the scrotum with a horsehide whip in penitence.

I renounce Christianity itself as a pack of feeble lies.

I now retire to dedicate the remainder of my worthless life to wanking to little boys.

And after that worthless life is over, I deserve to spend all eternity in Hell, immersed in a lake of boiling barf, while demons prod me relentlessly in delicate parts of the body with red-hot pitchforks.

Let us now pray Hairy Psalm 23.

Please touch your dong as you pray.

The Lord is my sodomite; I shall now wank.
In vacant pestholes he gives me disease.
Beside pesky weirdos he reams me;
he molests my soul.
He guides me in trite paths for his fame's sake.
Even though I wank in the dork valley I fear no weevil;
for you are up my ass with your "rod" and your "staff"
that give me herpes.
You spread my asscheeks before me in the sight of my foes;
You anoint my head with jizz;
my rectum overflows.
Only gooeyness and incontinence follow me all the days of my life;
And I shall smell like the louse of the Horde for years to come.

Glory to the faggot Katalyst.

Posted by PrayingToGod

Posted by .
Unregistered

well I just saw a video in youtube. the girl was dragged from one place up to a cafe. cant really see the girl but it only shows that its not impossible that a girl can be dragged to another place even if there is a wild crowd. the girl was probably rape inside the cafe. probably a westerner. caption says that she was lucky because she was not wearing any scarf. http://amara.org/v/BY1U/

Posted by PrayingToGod

Good morning Brothers and Sisters. 

Let us praise the Lord with a morning prayer. 

Please put your hand on the screen as we pray together: 

My Lord, what a morning, 
my Lord, what a morning, 

My Lord, what a morning, 
when we return to The Most Sacred Thread of All  

Thank you Lord. 

Amen

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: well I just saw a video in youtube. the girl was dragged from one place up to a cafe. cant really see the girl but it only shows that its not impossible that a girl can be dragged to another place even if there is a wild crowd. the girl was probably rape inside the cafe. probably a westerner. caption says that she was lucky because she was not wearing any scarf. http://amara.org/v/BY1U/

Why aern't any of the videos of that night with Lara Logan in them in 1080p like this video?

Posted by .
Unregistered

why don't we nuke these shitty 3rd world countries and put them out of their misery while expanding the land of developed countries so we can move forward as a human race rather than wasting time and resources on these primitive animals

Posted by .
Unregistered

For all...... Think & As we get closer? Praying To God shows up? Which they are sweating that we are getting closer!  So Dick- Head is back to piss us off!

Posted by PrayingToGod

Dear Brothers and Sisters,
please join a dear friend of mine in a prayer for this most sacred thread.

Please make sure you touch the screen as you pray

Posted by .
Unregistered

And how long did it take for him again? Think it was 40 minutes!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: For all...... Think & As we get closer? Praying To God shows up? Which they are sweating that we are getting closer!  So Dick- Head is back to piss us off!

:bean: You mean Katalyst?

Posted by .
Unregistered

BOTH THE SAME!  THINK?

Posted by .
Unregistered

And if your not to see Lara Nude or Fucking then your here why?  Protection of Lara's HONOR?     LOL!

Posted by The Ghost of ALLCAPS
Unregistered

IF ANY OF YOU GUYS REMEMBER THE OLD THREAD, I ALWAYS ACCUSED KATALYST OF WORKING FOR CBS TELEVISION. REMEMBER KATALYST HIMSELF ADMITTED TO WORKING IN TV.

Posted by .
Unregistered

See the News and Hillary will cut a deal on the Gang Rape and if you do the Research Mubarak helped the Clintons set up the Mid-East Summit at Camp David and any and all News by Lara about the Clintons and Obama and came up with I will give this bitch a lesson she won't forget! Ask all the others that she had MURDERED! See all the pics and Videos have CBS by the balls! And yet you can see Mrs. Trump nude on the Internet! Ask yourself why?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: See the News and Hillary will cut a deal on the Gang Rape and if you do the Research Mubarak helped the Clintons set up the Mid-East Summit at Camp David and any and all News by Lara about the Clintons and Obama and came up with I will give this bitch a lesson she won't forget! Ask all the others that she had MURDERED! See all the pics and Videos have CBS by the balls! And yet you can see Mrs. Trump nude on the Internet! Ask yourself why?

Like anything else, The Fake news media protects Muslims, the Clinton's, the globalists and wants to ruin Trump.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Also, the Clinton's knew way back when Hillary ran the first time that she couldn't win, so they hired a Niger, a Muslim niger, Obama.

Posted by .
Unregistered

And you Put a Muslim NEVER DISCLOSED ANYWHERE IN A OFFICE UNDER FRAUD!
MUSLIMS DON'T KILL MUSLIMS!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: And you Put a Muslim NEVER DISCLOSED ANYWHERE IN A OFFICE UNDER FRAUD!
MUSLIMS DON'T KILL MUSLIMS!

Obama helped ISIS and Iran. Yeah he's a Muslim.

Posted by .
Unregistered

And t wish how many in the White House watched the footage?

Posted by .
Unregistered

There Is Very Little in Arabic Media About Lara Logan's Assault

Want to know who did cover the incident, however, and at length? Large pan-Arab daily Al-Hayat, in the form of an op-ed by Jihad al-Khazen. What inspired his column was a post over at conservative online publication FrontPage Magazine by Jamie Glaznov: "Islam and the Brutal Sex Assault of Lara Logan." You can imagine what that was about. Al-Khazen felt Glaznov "took advantage of the assault on Lara Logan" to make a point about Islam. By way of refutation, al-Khazen recounted incest, prostitution, and stonings in the Torah: "there is nothing like it in the Koran," he protests. Today, "there is no Arab or Muslim country wherein there are crimes you cannot find in the West." It is not about Islam or Christianity or Judaism. That said, he continues:

I apologize to Ms. Lara Logan for what happened in Tahrir Square, and I say that we all reject it ... and I demand the strongest possible punishment for the criminals

Posted by .
Unregistered

Who was ever punished? What percent of the rapes in England or Germany result in a conviction? I would be willing to bet less than 1%.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.