Topic: CBS News' Lara Logan Assaulted During Egypt Protests
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: In her legs spread wide open the beginning @ 0:37 

Screen shot here: https://imgur.com/a/azbrZ

Look closely you can see her white pearl necklace still on.

Lara said in her interview that her joints were distended, maybe the above pic from under the banner will explain why.

Where is she in the PIC ??????

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

\

:winner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­
Look closely, you can't miss her.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­

Where ????

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:

­

Where ????

If you're like this retard, and spend all days fapping and ejaculating in your eyes to the point of being blind, then you'll be able to imagine her on any shitty pics....

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
If you're like this retard, and spend all days fapping and ejaculating in your eyes to the point of being blind, then you'll be able to imagine her on any shitty pics....

You can't see and you're a retard. :LMAO:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
 . said:

You can't see and you're a retard. :LMAO:

Yet i'm still not retard enough to think that a bunch of pixel showing a white sweater, or a yellow scarf is in fact a blond woman being exposed to the crowd
You see things not because you have a good computer or other dumb reason from your 1 digit IQ brain
It's because you're a wanker experiencing pareidolia...

Not stop embarrassing yourself, and do the world a favor.... Drink some bleach and die !

Posted by .
Unregistered

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23dhuGSGoJQ

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Yet i'm still not retard enough to think that a bunch of pixel showing a white sweater, or a yellow scarf is in fact a blond woman being exposed to the crowd
You see things not because you have a good computer or other dumb reason from your 1 digit IQ brain

Not stop embarrassing yourself, and do the world a favor.... Drink some bleach and die !

Drop dead you blind fuck! Now go back to the Rimbo thread that you started. :LOL:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

Drop dead you blind fuck! Now go back to the Rimbo thread that you started. :LOL:

I see your shitty pics shithead

I'm telling you that it require a massive retardation, like having shit instead of a brain to think that this shitty pictures are showing Lara being raped

1- because the quality of the source is shit and you can't improve that
2- because even what you say about it is retarded and dumb...

Stop wasting oxygen... KILL YOURSELF !

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
I see your shitty pics shithead

I'm telling you that it require a massive retardation, like having shit instead of a brain to think that this shitty pictures are showing Lara being raped

1- because the quality of the source is shit and you can't improve that
2- because even what you say about it is retarded and dumb...

Stop wasting oxygen... KILL YOURSELF !

:smash: Loser!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Hans, you screaching FAGGOT.  This is the sort of high class, original content that I COULD have been posting on your shitboard IF you hadn't banned me.

As it is, you sad little CUNT, you have less than four users left over there.  Read it and weep.  I will make it my life's work to grow F2 at YOUR expense.  Shit knee ginger cunt.  Coal Monkey?  CUNT.

Posted by .
Unregistered

No clear pics no clear proof anything happened !!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Hans, you screaching FAGGOT.  This is the sort of high class, original content that I COULD have been posting on your shitboard IF you hadn't banned me.

As it is, you sad little CUNT, you have less than four users left over there.  Read it and weep.  I will make it my life's work to grow F2 at YOUR expense.  Shit knee ginger cunt.  Coal Monkey?  CUNT.

You haven't posted shit, fucktard.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: No clear pics no clear proof anything happened !!!

Yup! You're either blind stupid or both. :LOL:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: No clear pics no clear proof anything happened !!!

No clear pics of your face, by your own analogy you don't exist. :LOL:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Just post evidence;not bullshit !!!!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Just post evidence;not bullshit !!!!!

Learn how to examine the evidence......not complain about it, idiot.

Posted by .
Unregistered

What evidence !!!blurry pixels,???? Fuck off !!!sad cunt ?!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: What evidence !!!blurry pixels,???? Fuck off !!!sad cunt ?!

Learn how to examine the evidence......not complain about it, blind stupid idiot.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: What evidence !!!blurry pixels,???? Fuck off !!!sad cunt ?!

That's pretty tough talk for a Dumb, worthless failure.

Posted by .
Unregistered

That's right change the subject, post a decent relevant image or go away !!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: That's right change the subject, post a decent relevant image or go away !!

Faggot!­:smash:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Ooooh get you !!¡!

Posted by .
Unregistered

well I just saw a video in youtube. the girl was dragged from one place up to a cafe. cant really see the girl but it only shows that its not impossible that a girl can be dragged to another place even if there is a wild crowd. the girl was probably rape inside the cafe. probably a westerner. caption says that she was lucky because she was not wearing any scarf. http://amara.org/v/BY1U/

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.