Topic: CBS News' Lara Logan Assaulted During Egypt Protests
Posted by .
Unregistered

This argument is them telling Lara you're coming with us.

Lara needs to tell us the rest of the stage story.

Posted by .
Unregistered

NEVER HAPPEN!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: NEVER HAPPEN!

Probably not, I have seen a lot, but not all of what  happened on the stages. This is what she means by " You wouldn't believe the things they did to me" The stage stuff was done to humiliate her and some of it was not normal sex.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Did she cumb? Did she squirt?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Sex in ancient Egypt had almost no limits, but that doesn't mean they did everything they could think of.They pushed boundaries that would make even the Romans balk. Sex with animals, sex with corpses, and sex with siblings weren't just practices seen in the noble families but with citizens of every class.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Egyptian activists held a daylong blogging and tweeting campaign to end sexual harassment on Wednesday in response to a violent attack by mobs of men on a march against harassment in central Cairo on June 8. The men had groped and sexually assaulted a small group of women in Tahrir Square who'd assembled to protest widespread sexual harassment.

Though sexual harassment has been an issue in Egypt for years, activists say it has been used, over the past year, as a political tool by the old guard in order to counter the revolution that toppled president Hosni Mubarak in February 2011.
"Since March 2011 there has been an increased trend of sexual assault and harassment, especially by the military and police," alleged Mozn Hassan, executive director of Nazra, a feminist group.
During the early days of Egypt's revolution in 2011, prior to Mubarak's departure, activists said that protests were remarkably free of the groping and harassment that has long marked public gatherings in Egypt. But since Mubarak stepped down, incidents of sexual harassment and assault against female activists have made international headlines. Military-administered "virginity tests" of detained female protestors were followed by a brutal assault on female protestors by policemen in November 2011 and the internationally circulated photos, in December 2011, of a veiled woman beaten to the ground by soldiers, ripping off her clothes to expose her blue bra.

Thanks Obama for toppling Hosi Mubarak and installing your Muslim Brotherhood puppet. To bad he got kicked out of power, maybe the American people are stupider than the Egyptians for giving you 2 terms.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Not only kicked out of power, he was put in prison. Maybe Obama should go to prison.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Maybe you should go to prison ????

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Maybe you should go to prison ????

You should be in prison.

Posted by .
Unregistered

No you should be in prison ,or a secure mental institution!!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

everybody in this thread owes me 1$usd

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: No you should be in prison ,or a secure mental institution!!!

NO! YOU!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Why ???????????

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: NEVER HAPPEN!

Probably not, I have seen a lot, but not all of what  happened on the stages. This is what she means by " You wouldn't believe the things they did to me" The stage stuff was done to humiliate her and some of it was not normal sex.

So do tell us - about the not normal sex activities.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Do mob sex assault is normal sex??? You do belong in a mental institution !!!!!!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

wow. 47 pages. :banana:­ :boogiepika: :airguitar: :boogiestewie:­

not back to it's previous glory but it's slowly getting there...

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Do mob sex assault is normal sex??? You do belong in a mental institution !!!!!!!

Normal sex is a woman and a man. Sex with animals, sex objects, sex with 14 year olds, having your arms tied to a pole cross arm, and shocking devices like tasers and cattle prods are not normal sex. I won't say which of these was used on Lara, but you get the idea.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Do mob sex assault is normal sex??? You do belong in a mental institution !!!!!!!

:arab: Watch it! Off with your head infidel!

Posted by .
Unregistered

You won't say which was used on  Lara ; why not ,?? Are you not well informed on the matter ????Or are you just a fantasist pervert fuckwit ,¿?????? Perhaps ???

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: You won't say which was used on  Lara ; why not ,?? Are you not well informed on the matter ????Or are you just a fantasist pervert fuckwit ,¿?????? Perhaps ???

No, for her sake I won't say what exactly went on, the point is Muslims are slime balls, they rape and humiliate women in public squares with children present. The Muslim men encourage teenage boys to rape women.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Not for her sake !!!ha ha ,fuck off

Posted by .
Unregistered

I was 15 asshole

Posted by .
Unregistered

The slime balls know exactly what they did, talk about it, watch videos of it. Tell what you know, demonstrating what shit bags they are.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Here is another Egyptian You Tube video that has Lara in it. Under the banner before she went to the sound stage, (which was the last video that I posted). it's in 480 so anybody with a decent system should be able to see it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHKQ7pQ0cjE  starting at the 18 second mark.

Screen shots: https://imgur.com/a/j4lmi

Posted by .
Unregistered

See what exactly!???????

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.