Topic: CBS News' Lara Logan Assaulted During Egypt Protests
Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said: Now how come you can't see or ever admit when you are wrong?

­
Explain in technical terms how your magic video card is raising the resolution higher than the source video.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Look up an Nvidia Quardro 5000 video card and see what's its used for........here's a hint it's not for video gaming.  I have two of these cards and I sure as hell wouldn't have bought a second one if it didn't work. I also have a Nvidia GTX 1080 high end video gaming card along with a GTX 990 neither of these video gaming cards will run video or enhance pics like the Quadro will......not even close in comparison.


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


Katalyst said:
­
Explain in technical terms how your magic video card is raising the resolution higher than the source video.

­
Answer this question. I don't care how you bought it.


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


Arnold bought a computer just so he could obsessively watch Lara Logan rape videos on Youtube.

:lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said: Arnold bought a computer just so he could obsessively watch Lara Logan rape videos on Youtube.

:lol:

Nope! It also comes in handy for fake shooting videos and other fake news videos these clowns keep putting out there.


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said:
Nope! It also comes in handy for fake shooting videos and other fake news videos these clowns keep putting out there.

­
Explain how a gaming card improves the quality of screenshots.

Go on. 

:lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said:
­
Explain how a gaming card improves the quality of screenshots.

Go on. 

:lol:

Read a description of what the Quadro is capable of.


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said:
Read a description of what the Quadro is capable of.

­
Okay, sure.

"Quadro 5000 professional graphics solutions, built on the innovative NVIDIA Fermi architecture, deliver up to 4x faster performance than the previous generation across a broad range of design, animation and video applications¹"

What does that have to do with screenshots, Arnold?


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


I BUY HIGH END VIDEO CARDS TO WATCH YOUTUBE VIDEOS 

:winner:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said:
­
Okay, sure.

"Quadro 5000 professional graphics solutions, built on the innovative NVIDIA Fermi architecture, deliver up to 4x faster performance than the previous generation across a broad range of design, animation and video applications¹"

What does that have to do with screenshots, Arnold?

                               \

                         :winner:

:facepalm: The screenshots come off of a video.


Posted by .HUSTLA_NATION
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
 Katalyst said: Remember when Arnold pretended to be someone called "allcaps" then killed him off when confronted about it?

:lol:

­
Remember when you had a life?  No?  We can't either. 

:mittens:

THIS

:potd:

:potd: :potd:


Posted by .
Unregistered


I SAY THAT IS LARA FOR SURE!  As nipples are as big as the Topless Picture! And all we need now is 1 picture of a Dick in her mouth or pussy and then tie lie is bogus! She speaks for money and said HANDS ONLY! 


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said:
:facepalm: The screenshots come off of a video.

­
Correct, a 240p YouTube video that isn’t going to look any better no matter the video card. What’s your point.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: I SAY THAT IS LARA FOR SURE!  As nipples are as big as the Topless Picture! And all we need now is 1 picture of a Dick in her mouth or pussy and then tie lie is bogus! She speaks for money and said HANDS ONLY! 

She got hands and alot more. She won't talk about being up on stage and she was up on at least two different ones maybe more. 

Post the topless pic, where was it taken?


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said:
­
Correct, a 240p YouTube video that isn’t going to look any better no matter the video card. What’s your point.

Drop dead Katalyst you know nothing.


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


why won't lara fuck me
\
image


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said: I SAY THAT IS LARA FOR SURE!  As nipples are as big as the Topless Picture! And all we need now is 1 picture of a Dick in her mouth or pussy and then tie lie is bogus! She speaks for money and said HANDS ONLY! 

She got hands and alot more. She won't talk about being up on stage and she was up on at least two different ones maybe more. 

Post the topless pic, where was it taken?

The other thing that is a lie is most of the fat kids story. Wrong on how it wen't down, wrong on the number of men.....Lara's number of 200 men is closer. The time line of 30-45 min is wrong, when the assault started the square was packed, but had thinned out by at least half by the time she was rescued by the military, this would have taken way longer than an hour.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said: why won't lara fuck me

 
Drop dead Katalyst......the sooner the better.


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


Imagine being so obsessed with a rape that you buy a computer to go over video frame by frame.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said: Imagine being so obsessed with a rape that you buy a computer to go over video frame by frame.

No. I have a video card that works, remember? The video is more clear than the frame by frame. :LOL:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Oh ffs


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said: I SAY THAT IS LARA FOR SURE!  As nipples are as big as the Topless Picture! And all we need now is 1 picture of a Dick in her mouth or pussy and then tie lie is bogus! She speaks for money and said HANDS ONLY! 

She got hands and alot more. She won't talk about being up on stage and she was up on at least two different ones maybe more. 

Post the topless pic, where was it taken?

It was posted on this tread! As it looks like she was still on the ground and still had blouse ripped open and to back my statement she was on the right side facing left and when her bra was ripped off and posted here after Ray looking at the camera and the only other pic I seen of her attack! 


Posted by .
Unregistered


The thing that I question is the Lie she is living? You seen the pic of her stripped and she has huge tits and nipples and the ONLY THING MEN WANTED TO DO IS FINGER HER? The Dutch woman got raped as so did Caroline Sinz! And when they rape fingers are not rape! THEN GOOGLE LAREST RAPE OF A SINGLE WOMAN and No Lara! No Dutch Woman nor Sinz!    Hence why all the vids and picture's of all are where? There are vids up to the point nudity came into the PICTURE! So there are Vids there which show the fucking! AND TAKE THE TIME TO HEAR THE WORDS FROM LARA'S OWN MOUTH!  I WAS DONE IN THE FILTH? Nice word for CUM! WOMAN CLEANED ME UP? CLEAN YOU UP FROM WHAT? AND ON 1st THREAD THERE WAS STATED THAT A GUY KISSED ON HER FACE SO YOU COULD SEE IT CAUSE OF ALL THE CUM ON HER FACE AND WHEN YOUR ON YOUR KNEES SUCKING DICK AFTER DICK THE ONLY PLACE ONE CAN FUCK IS HERE ASS HOLE! THEN ASK YOURSELF DO YOU WANT TO LAY ON THE GROUND WITH ALL THE CUM ALL OVER THE PLACE?  READ THROUGH ALL THE COMMON SENCE? And a BLONDE NUDE -SHAVED PUSSY- and MONSTER TITS AND YOU DON'T WANT TO FUCK HER?    NOW WHO WAS GOING TO STOP YOU??????    SAID MY PEACE!


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said: The thing that I question is the Lie she is living? You seen the pic of her stripped and she has huge tits and nipples and the ONLY THING MEN WANTED TO DO IS FINGER HER? The Dutch woman got raped as so did Caroline Sinz! And when they rape fingers are not rape! THEN GOOGLE LAREST RAPE OF A SINGLE WOMAN and No Lara! No Dutch Woman nor Sinz!    Hence why all the vids and picture's of all are where? There are vids up to the point nudity came into the PICTURE! So there are Vids there which show the fucking! AND TAKE THE TIME TO HEAR THE WORDS FROM LARA'S OWN MOUTH!  I WAS DONE IN THE FILTH? Nice word for CUM! WOMAN CLEANED ME UP? CLEAN YOU UP FROM WHAT? AND ON 1st THREAD THERE WAS STATED THAT A GUY KISSED ON HER FACE SO YOU COULD SEE IT CAUSE OF ALL THE CUM ON HER FACE AND WHEN YOUR ON YOUR KNEES SUCKING DICK AFTER DICK THE ONLY PLACE ONE CAN FUCK IS HERE ASS HOLE! THEN ASK YOURSELF DO YOU WANT TO LAY ON THE GROUND WITH ALL THE CUM ALL OVER THE PLACE?  READ THROUGH ALL THE COMMON SENCE? And a BLONDE NUDE -SHAVED PUSSY- and MONSTER TITS AND YOU DON'T WANT TO FUCK HER?    NOW WHO WAS GOING TO STOP YOU??????    SAID MY PEACE!

­
image


Posted by .
Unregistered


What I do want to add is if your look at it from LARA'S side!  Your in Egypt in a Mob of people and now all your clothes are gone and completely nude people taking pics and vids of your completely Nude Body?  Have nothing to put on to go anywhere?  Then when you see the first dick comimg your way? Do you need a Degree to figure out that your going to get FUCKED! Then how can you say you got beat by sticks? Flags?  And with all the paints with hard dicks and you can't figure out your going to get fucked? And if she did get hit it was to show her your going to suck my dick or you will get beat till you open your mouth! Then how many different size dicks did you get? And then how many times did she cum? Anyone see a don't CUM BUTTON ON LARA?



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close