Topic: CBS News' Lara Logan Assaulted During Egypt Protests
Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Did you know that VERBAL DOES NOT HOLD UP IN ANY COURT? Just the FACTS! PICTURES AND VIDEOS HOLD UP AND EVIDENCE AND HERE SAY CAN'T EVEN WIPE AN ASS!  SO POST THE PICS AND VIDS.  or with all respect:  GO FUCK YOURSELF! 

There are pics and several videos, the fact that you can't see them is your problem and only your problem. :LOL:

Here are just two of the many videos that show Lara up on stage. This is the same stage but one video is shot from the front and the other is from the back. You're so blind you can't even find the stage let alone Lara.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHKQ7pQ0cjE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPURV35ArBI


Posted by .
Unregistered


Here's another new video that anyone can see with out any special equipment @ about 1:01 min. on left side of the screen. This is up on the sound stage.

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTgx6sjXHus

https://imgur.com/a/Oq4XY Screen shot with no enhancement.......lets see just how good your video equipment works when you watch the video.


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


Arnold thinks that a more expensive video card will display Youtube videos in higher resolution.

:lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said: Arnold thinks that a more expensive video card will display Youtube videos in higher resolution.

:lol:

Post your screen shot of the same video frame. :LOL:


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said:
Post your screen shot of the same video frame. :LOL:

­
All you did was raise the contrast. 

:facepalm:


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


You stupid fuck.

image


Posted by .
Unregistered


Why is your video so blurry......as I said before, your system sucks! That's the same video that I took the screen shot off of unenhanced. It's no wonder you have never seen Lara. :LOL: You are blind and so is your machine. :LOL:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Your video looks shitty compared to this. https://imgur.com/a/Oq4XY


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said: Why is your video so blurry......as I said before, your system sucks! That's the same video that I took the screen shot off of unenhanced. It's no wonder you have never seen Lara. :LOL: You are blind and so is your machine. :LOL:

­
It's blurry because the original video is in 240p, you dumb fuck. You cannot raise the resolution higher than that.

Also, notice I can create and embed gifs from your video and you're only capable of posting screencaps of your video player with your desktop showing around the edges? 

:mittens:


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said: Your video looks shitty compared to this. https://imgur.com/a/Oq4XY

­
It's the same resolution, stupid.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said:
. said: Your video looks shitty compared to this. https://imgur.com/a/Oq4XY

­
It's the same resolution, stupid.

Then why is yours blurry compared to mine?


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said:
Then why is yours blurry compared to mine?

­
Because you pushed some sliders around in the video player. The resolution is the same.

:winner:

I notice you haven't addressed the fact that LARA ISN'T IN THE VIDEO. :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said:
­
Because you pushed some sliders around in the video player. The resolution is the same.

:winner:

I notice you haven't addressed the fact that LARA ISN'T IN THE VIDEO. :lol:

Same video that the screenshot came from stupid! Are you saying she is not in the screenshot either?


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said:
Same video that the screenshot came from stupid! Are you saying she is not in the screenshot either?

­
She is in neither the screenshot or the video, correct. Your arrow points to a fucking cell phone.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said:
­
She is in neither the screenshot or the video, correct. Your arrow points to a fucking cell phone.

And you are a fucking OWNED IDIOT! :LMAO: :nuke:  :LMAO:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Video cards are all the same cost means nothing!

                           \

                      :WINNER:


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said:
And you are a fucking OWNED IDIOT! :LMAO: :nuke:  :LMAO:

­
I'm owned because Lara isn't in the video you said she was? Explain how that works.


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said: Video cards are all the same cost means nothing!

                           \

                      :WINNER:

­
Buying a more expensive video card will not improve the quality of screenshots from 240p youtube videos. You didn't even take the screenshot properly, you just hit print screen on your desktop. That's why the player controls are visible.

image


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said:
­
I'm owned because Lara isn't in the video you said she was? Explain how that works.

You are owned because she is can be seen even in your shitty little video. Just not as clear as mine.  https://imgur.com/a/Oq4XY


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said:
You are owned because she is can be seen even in your shitty little video. Just not as clear as mine.  https://imgur.com/a/Oq4XY

­
Your yellow arrow is pointing to a cell phone. You can clearly see it's a cell phone in the clip I created.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said:
. said: Video cards are all the same cost means nothing!

                           \

                      :WINNER:

­
Buying a more expensive video card will not improve the quality of screenshots from 240p youtube videos. You didn't even take the screenshot properly, you just hit print screen on your desktop. That's why the player controls are visible.


Do you think I care if the controls are visible? You are OWNED! You look like a fool trying to backpedal your way out of this one. Even Ray Charles can see her in that screenshot. The video card can enhance the video, but that screenshot is unenhanced. :LOL:


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said:
Do you think I care if the controls are visible? You are OWNED! You look like a fool trying to backpedal your way out of this one. Even Ray Charles can see her in that screenshot. The video card can enhance the video, but that screenshot is unenhanced. :LOL:

­
I never said you care. I said you took a screenshot of your desktop because you don't know the first thing about what you're talking about.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said:
­
I never said you care. I said you took a screenshot of your desktop because you don't know the first thing about what you're talking about.

Nope, that is where I stopped the video at. I always have the controls displayed.


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said:
Nope, that is where I stopped the video at. I always have the controls displayed.

­
You don't even understand what I'm saying, do you.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Now how come you can't see or ever admit when you are wrong?



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close