Topic: CBS News' Lara Logan Assaulted During Egypt Protests
Posted by .
Unregistered

Now back to the search.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Here's a never posted video that if you have good video equipment has Lara in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgHtzsK0NPM

Here's the first half

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHKQ7pQ0cjE

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

Arnold is jerking off again

Posted by Please
Unregistered

for the love of God tell me what the point of this entire thread is.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Pointers please!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Where do we look ????

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said: Arnold is jerking off again

No but you have made the lost 4 posts. :LOL:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Yea I seen Lara cause she was WAVING TO ALL OF US WATCHING THIS VID! And it answers all your thoughts! Where have you been all this time? Or do you have your own JERK- OFF CHAMBER IN THE MENTAL HOSPITAL THEY KEEP YOU IN?

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:
No but you have made the lost 4 posts. :LOL:

­
I don't post as a dot. This is my only moniker.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

Arnold, tell us which daughter you like to watch rape videos with the most.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Yea I seen Lara cause she was WAVING TO ALL OF US WATCHING THIS VID! And it answers all your thoughts! Where have you been all this time? Or do you have your own JERK- OFF CHAMBER IN THE MENTAL HOSPITAL THEY KEEP YOU IN?

Blind cocksucker can't see. :LOL:

Posted by .
Unregistered

This Blind Cock Sucker has been here since 2 months after Lara got gang raped!  And read all the BULLSHIT POSTED HERE!  And to this Day there is and NEVER WAS 1 PICTURE OF LARA STRIPPED BUT 1 OF HER TOPLESS!  Take the Fat Kid the first that posted what he seen! AND GONE PAYED OFF TO KEEP HIS MOUTH SHUT!  Take Caroline Sinz RAPED WITH DICKS! THE DUTCH WOMAN RAPED WITH DICKS IN FRONT OF HER HUSBAND!  And LARA was Fucked with Hands?..... Right! Posted here that a Guy had to piss on her face to get all the CUM OFF SO OTHERS CAN FACE FUCK HER! A woman posted here that Lara was on her hands and knees getting Fucked in her ass and snapping her teeth at the rapists! And NOT A ONE PICTURE OF LARA NUDE SUCKING DICK NOR ANY DICKS IN HER! So as she continues to go speak about her HAND RAPE KNOWS NOT 1 PICTURE OF HER NUDE AND RAPED WILL BE POSTED HERE!   Ever!

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

Remember when Arnold pretended to be someone called "allcaps" then killed him off when confronted about it?

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said: Remember when Arnold pretended to be someone called "allcaps" then killed him off when confronted about it?

­
Remember when you had a life?  No?  We can't either. 

:mittens:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: This Blind Cock Sucker has been here since 2 months after Lara got gang raped!  And read all the BULLSHIT POSTED HERE!  And to this Day there is and NEVER WAS 1 PICTURE OF LARA STRIPPED BUT 1 OF HER TOPLESS!  Take the Fat Kid the first that posted what he seen! AND GONE PAYED OFF TO KEEP HIS MOUTH SHUT!  Take Caroline Sinz RAPED WITH DICKS! THE DUTCH WOMAN RAPED WITH DICKS IN FRONT OF HER HUSBAND!  And LARA was Fucked with Hands?..... Right! Posted here that a Guy had to piss on her face to get all the CUM OFF SO OTHERS CAN FACE FUCK HER! A woman posted here that Lara was on her hands and knees getting Fucked in her ass and snapping her teeth at the rapists! And NOT A ONE PICTURE OF LARA NUDE SUCKING DICK NOR ANY DICKS IN HER! So as she continues to go speak about her HAND RAPE KNOWS NOT 1 PICTURE OF HER NUDE AND RAPED WILL BE POSTED HERE!   Ever!

You are fucking blind, Katalyst! That's right Katalyst the San Francisco Fag! :LOL:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Lara was Raped by Hillary Clinton and Bill Clinton! Both were asshole Buddies with Mubarak! Fact! Lara 60 Minutes the Clinton's! Mubarak HELPED BILL CLINTON SET UP THE MID-EAST SUMMIT AT CAMP DAVID in 2000 or 2001! Lara was on the Clinton ties and I would say ask Bill Foster who killed himself across the street from the White House and yet there was No Gun Found! Even worse?  No Blood on the Bench or the Ground below his Body! So take it this way!  WE KNOW YOU WANT TO FUCK WITH THE SECRETARY OF STATE?  SO WE WILL FUCK YOU BACK! AND OPEN YOUR MOUTH AGAIN THE VIDEOS WILL BE RELEASED!  Ok I will denie it and do whatever you wish and may even move to Texas and DISAPPEAR!  Fair ENOUGH as I don't want to be in HISTORY AS THE WOMAN THE GOT FUCKED BY MORE THAN 200+ men and kids! !!!!!

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

Arnold's having a meltdown. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Take the Fat Kid the first that posted what he seen! 

The Fat kids story is bullshit! She was first stripped and fucked on stage and then turned out to the crowd. Katalyst had a chance to get see Lara in person and screwed that up as we knew we would. :LOL:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
 Katalyst said: Remember when Arnold pretended to be someone called "allcaps" then killed him off when confronted about it?

­
Remember when you had a life?  No?  We can't either. 

:mittens:

THIS

:potd:

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said: Take the Fat Kid the first that posted what he seen! 

The Fat kids story is bullshit! She was first stripped and fucked on stage and then turned out to the crowd. Katalyst had a chance to get see Lara in person and screwed that up as we knew we would. :LOL:

­
Why didn't you go see her?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Did you know that VERBAL DOES NOT HOLD UP IN ANY COURT? Just the FACTS! PICTURES AND VIDEOS HOLD UP AND EVIDENCE AND HERE SAY CAN'T EVEN WIPE AN ASS!  SO POST THE PICS AND VIDS.  or with all respect:  GO FUCK YOURSELF! 

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said: Did you know that VERBAL DOES NOT HOLD UP IN ANY COURT? Just the FACTS! PICTURES AND VIDEOS HOLD UP AND EVIDENCE AND HERE SAY CAN'T EVEN WIPE AN ASS!  SO POST THE PICS AND VIDS.  or with all respect:  GO FUCK YOURSELF! 

­
Arnold bought a special graphics card so he could photoshop the pics.

:snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Please said: for the love of God tell me what the point of this entire thread is.

­
Lara Logan. Jesus. And the very subtle connection between the two. It takes multiple readings of the entire thread to grasp this fully. This is the road to enlightenment...

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
­
Why didn't you go see her?

You supposedly live right down the road from where she was speaking, Katalyst and you couldn't walk across the street and go see her.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:
You supposedly live right down the road from where she was speaking, Katalyst and you couldn't walk across the street and go see her.

You said I live in California. I never said I lived down the road from where she was speaking.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.