Topic: CBS News' Lara Logan Assaulted During Egypt Protests
Posted by PrayingToGod
Admin-TheMostSacredThreadOfAll

And now we shall follow Mother Angelica in praying the Holy Rosary.

Posted by .
Unregistered

.PrayingToGod said:I humbly beg the forgiveness of all Lara Logan fans for my attempts to hijack this thread. For this, I fully deserve to be fucked up my ass by Lara Logan with a foot long strapon and then sealed in a pit of my own filth.

I admit that I am a disease-ridden, brain-damaged, obnoxious, OCD, thread-jacking stegosaurus molester with the IQ of a yam, that I'm also extremely fat and GAY!

I am a hemorrhoid on the anus of F2, a swollen pustule on the fair skin of the internet, a stinking turd floating in the punchbowl of life.

I turn my back on all the saints of the Church, abjuring them as phonies, perverts, retards, and non-returners of library books.

I acknowledge and affirm that I am a faggot and should be kicked out of the church.

I acknowledge and affirm that I performs oral sex on diseased orangutans.

I likewise acknowledge and affirm that I myself enjoys being cornholed by demons.

I piss upon the cross and urge all others to do likewise.

I proclaim the Lord Satan as the one true god.

I renounce all prayers and defecate upon the Bible.

I renounce my posts here and apologize for the wastage of bandwidth, and I am even now flogging myself brutally on the scrotum with a horsehide whip in penitence.

I renounce Christianity itself as a pack of feeble lies.

I now retire to dedicate the remainder of my worthless life to wanking to little boys.

And after that worthless life is over, I deserve to spend all eternity in Hell, immersed in a lake of boiling barf, while demons prod me relentlessly in delicate parts of the body with red-hot pitchforks.

Let us now pray Hairy Psalm 23.

Please touch your dong as you pray.

The Lord is my sodomite; I shall now wank.
In vacant pestholes he gives me disease.
Beside pesky weirdos he reams me;
he molests my soul.
He guides me in trite paths for his fame's sake.
Even though I wank in the dork valley I fear no weevil;
for you are up my ass with your "rod" and your "staff"
that give me herpes.
You spread my asscheeks before me in the sight of my foes;
You anoint my head with jizz;
my rectum overflows.
Only gooeyness and incontinence follow me all the days of my life;
And I shall smell like the louse of the Horde for years to come.

Glory to the faggot Katalyst.

Posted by .
Unregistered

thread will be back to its former glory in no time at all

Posted by PrayingToGod

Let us now take a moment from our busy day, stop all gossip and idle chatter, and pray the mid-day prayer.  

Please touch the screen as you pray with me.

Help us, O Lord, to learn
the truths thy word imparts:
to study that thy laws may be
inscribed upon our hearts.

Help us, O Lord, to live
the faith which we proclaim,
that all our thoughts and words and deeds
may glorify thy name.

Help us, O Lord, to teach
the beauty of thy ways,
that yearning souls may find the Christ,
and sing aloud his praise.

Amen

Posted by PrayingToGod

Posted by PrayingToGod

Please touch the screen as you repeat after me:

Guide us waking, O Lord,  

and guard us sleeping;  

that awake we may watch with Christ,  

and asleep we may rest in peace.

Amen

Posted by PrayingToGod

O God, come to our aid.
  O Lord, make haste to help us.
Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit,
  as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be,
  Thread Without End in the world without end.
Amen

Posted by PrayingToGod

Bless the Lord, you waters above the heavens;
  all his powers, bless the Lord.
Bless the Lord, sun and moon;
  all stars of the sky, bless the Lord.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Where is the real Lara Logan thread?

Posted by Original_Lonely_Guy.
Unregistered

. said: Where is the real Lara Logan thread?

­
UP MY COCK AND DEEP WITHIN MY BALLZ
\
:Gibson:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Reminder: Lara Logan's ass was wrecked by muzzies. Actually all three were.

Posted by PrayingToGod

Sweet heart of Mary, be my salvation.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:bump:

Posted by .
Unregistered

http://images5.backpage.com/imager/u/large/155697527/ccde2414a91214f348d5a4b8e2069465.jpg

Posted by .
Unregistered

Get  a fucking life

Posted by .
Unregistered

Lara Logan is now recognized as the world's leading authority on vile muzzie cawks.

Posted by PrayingToGod

We adore Thee, O Christ, and we bless Thee;  
because by Thy holy Cross Thou hast redeemed the world.

Posted by .
Unregistered

http://imgur.com/a/rKr0Y

http://imgur.com/a/uZO3c

http://imgur.com/a/79p83

Posted by PrayingToGod

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.  
Amen 

Brothers and Sisters, as yet another day is already behind us, let us pray the Midnight Prayer to thank the Lord for the gift that yesterday was. 

Please touch the screen as we pray together: 

O eternal God and Ruler of all creation, You have allowed me to reach this hour. 

Please forgive the sins I have committed this day by word, deed or thought. 

Purify me, O Lord, from every spiritual and physical stain. 
Grant that I may rise from this sleep to glorify You by my deeds throughout my entire lifetime, 
and that I be victorious over every spiritual and physical enemy. 

Deliver me, O Lord, from all vain thoughts and from evil desires, 
for yours is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory. 

Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, now and ever, and forever. 

Amen

Posted by .
Unregistered

http://imgur.com/a/hcgbf

Posted by .
Unregistered

inah said:Why do people find it so hard to access real details of the story what happened to this girl. In Cairo so many journalists have established exactly what happened in the timeline that I dont believe people still are asking the questions what exactly happened. If you ask enough question of the English-speaking Egyptian media you can soon find out plenty.

For example you can ask a guy called Fadey at Middle East News Agency on Hoda Shaarawy Street in Cairo. He also knows everything and has seen plenty.

The first key to unlocking what happened to her on 11 Feb 2011 was a Bambuser guy with username 'waelabbas'. He was videoing clips around the '6th October Bridge in Cairo' (its 5km from Tahrir Sq). Then he drove to edge of Tahrir Sq itself around midnight and witnessed what happened to her. He never got close enough to get video footage but was able to give account of what he saw. Then online also he later connected with people who were also actually there. Egyptian journalists didn't find it hard to speak to these people and one journalist has spoken of a photo he was shown on a mobile screen. He tried to buy the phone but the guy would not sell it or send him the file. He was very scared that if he was found he would be killed or put in prison.

The journalist describe the photo he saw as sickening - and it showed her close up with no obstruction, completely naked being held facing the camera with her legs held wide apart. The guys holding her had her in a sitting position with their hands supporting under her thighs. Her arms were pulled outwards. whilst she was held open like that - being displayed other hands were squeezing her tits and hands were fingering her vagina that you could see. The crowd watching was held back - and he said the photo he saw had a gap of maybe 5 metres between the camera and her - with nobody in between. This did not take place in a crush - it was away from the square in a lit area in front of a shop - Costa. He said that her hair was pulled and she was forced to face forward. Many pictures were being taken, like it was important to really humiliate her and make sure she could be clearly identified. He said the look on her face was just horror - and it was just her expression that really sickened him.

Online after I was told this - I got speaking on Yahoo Messenger to a guy in US called 'joe_texas' and he claimed he was an ex CBS worker and knew a journalist in Cairo who had seen a photo of her being assaulted on a camera. I asked him to describe the photo that was told to him - and he explained exactly the photo that I did above.  

It is easy to ask and find the full story. I was able to find out more about what else happened. Maybe this helps explain some stuff?

Hmmmmm!!!!! This is GREAT stuff..... but how noticeable that as soon as anything close to home gets brought up - along comes God man!!! This is DEFINITELY the stink of a CBS agent defending the indefenceable.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Face the Facts: The part about holding on to Ray is out n out "Bull Shit" if you watch the Video of her when the lights went out you see a bunch of Egyptian men surround her, you DO NOT SEE RAY! Part of the Fiction.

2nd There was the guy buying tea whom stated that she went by him and his friend being dragged in a crowd, STILL COMPLETELY Dressed! They got her AWAY FROM THE CAMERA"S! No Footage, can't be Identified,They took her to a location AWAY FROM ANY PRESS or CAMERA'S. We are getting the "Vanilla Version" of what the US wants us to know, it's is by no means the TRUTH!

THIS was the "LARGEST GANG RAPE" to happen to a lone woman in this Century, let alone a Well Known Person. I do believe the rape was closer to the 3 hour mark as claimed. Do you think Lara will admit the truth? Why all the force by CBS and the Government to Suppress any and all Video and Pictures? If it does come out US will be under attack by us for giving them aid. Obama called to say he was sorry, but.........What is he doing to get her JUSTICE?..........NOTHING!!!...OIL...

Posted by .
Unregistered

It was posted by an Egyptian guy who said he did not speak English well and could not spell well either. He said that he SAW her completely nude getting fisted front and back and that two guys were sucking on her tits. The other guy was on another tread which he said that she was on all fours and a guy was doing her in the butt. Also said that people were just walking buy and looking like they were shopping

Posted by .
Unregistered

I saw them on edge of Tahrir square near the Costa Coffee shop where they hold her. The crowd was big and many men pushing me to see what was going on then some men with a big camera show up they stand in front of shop window. She was was held by two men one on each arm and crying naked and crowd cheering loud. It was not cellphone camera. I was sad to see it how she looked  all naked. They took her away but I could not follow them. I fear for her what was going to happen next.

Posted by .
Unregistered

With regards the rape, the is also a report from an Italian news correspondent in Cairo who openly decalred on a late night TV show that he caught a glimpse of Lara during all the comotion that evening. He said she was fully stretched out and that many of the men surrounding/holding her, had their pants down by their knees.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.