Topic: CBS News' Lara Logan Assaulted During Egypt Protests
Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:
It was explained to you before, the name, the model, the cost and the other supporting hardware needed to run it. Another thing you seem not to understand is the videos shot that night were in low light and some from long distances are out of focus, that can be corrected.

­
I knew you couldn’t answer the question. You have no idea.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst getting owned hard!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Katalyst getting owned hard!

:shatner: As usual.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
­
I knew you couldn’t answer the question. You have no idea.

No, you have no idea. I know because I have not one, but two video rendering machines. :lmao:

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

Katalyst said: Explain in technical terms what your “high end video rendering card” is doing here.

­

:crickets:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
­

Buy one for yourself and the rest of the hardware and find out. :digtbk:

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

Katalyst said: What’s the brand and model of this magic video card?

­

Posted by .
Unregistered

­Katalyst appears to have ocd :lmao:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­Katalyst appears to have ocd :lmao:

Katalyst not only can't see, he can't remember either as we have already been over this video card thing before. He already had the info and got owned over his ignorance of this type of video card/machine the first time. :LOL:

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:
Katalyst not only can't see, he can't remember either as we have already been over this video card thing before. He already had the info and got owned over his ignorance of this type of video card/machine the first time. :LOL:

­
I remember you overpaid for a used computer on Ebay and tried to convince us it was some super-video editing machine. You got owned and now you're embarrassed to post the specs again, or what you think it is that it does to Youtube videos that you download.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
­
I remember you overpaid for a used computer on Ebay and tried to convince us it was some super-video editing machine. You got owned and now you're embarrassed to post the specs again, or what you think it is that it does to Youtube videos that you download.

Oh really? $300.00 for a $2500.00 Velocity Micro computer with a triple channel motherboard, i7 processor 32 gigs of ram and a 650 watt power supply doesn't sound too bad to me. video card I pursed separately .   I have another one just like that I bought off Ebay at a later date for $500.00 with the right video card already in it. :LOL:

Posted by .
Unregistered

That's Lara? IT LOOKS MORE LIKE YOUR BLOW UP DOLL!  VIDEO IN THE CROWD SHOWS HER JACKET WAS GONE ALREADY AND HAD A BLACK SWEATER AND BLACK PANTS ON AND YOU POST A PICTURE WITH HER COAT ON?   STILL LOOKS LIKE YOUR BEAT- OFF SESSION! !!!!!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: That's Lara? IT LOOKS MORE LIKE YOUR BLOW UP DOLL!  VIDEO IN THE CROWD SHOWS HER JACKET WAS GONE ALREADY AND HAD A BLACK SWEATER AND BLACK PANTS ON AND YOU POST A PICTURE WITH HER COAT ON?   STILL LOOKS LIKE YOUR BEAT- OFF SESSION! !!!!!!

^^^ Give up. :dumbass:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: That's Lara? IT LOOKS MORE LIKE YOUR BLOW UP DOLL!  VIDEO IN THE CROWD SHOWS HER JACKET WAS GONE ALREADY AND HAD A BLACK SWEATER AND BLACK PANTS ON AND YOU POST A PICTURE WITH HER COAT ON?   STILL LOOKS LIKE YOUR BEAT- OFF SESSION! !!!!!!

You seem to know a lot about blow up dolls.

Blow up "wife"? :snicker:

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

Katalyst said: Explain in technical terms what your “high end video rendering card” is doing here.

­

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

Blow up dolls were made to feed stupid dick beaters like you and they Pay People like you to throw shit to make people stop chasing the truth and facts! Costa Coffee Shop? You see a sign stating that? Oh now you were there? Maybe your FUCKING HILLARY? And she pays you to blow smoke up peoples ass's here to cover up the TRUTH! 

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

Katalyst said:

­

­

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

Blow up dolls were made to feed stupid dick beaters like you and they Pay People like you to throw shit to make people stop chasing the truth and facts! Costa Coffee Shop? You see a sign stating that? Oh now you were there? Maybe your FUCKING HILLARY? And she pays you to blow smoke up peoples ass's here to cover up the TRUTH! 

Nice to see Katalyst's suck buddy showed up.> :a2m:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
Katalyst said:

­

­

Katalyst not only can't see, he can't remember either as we have already been over this video card thing before. He already had the info and got owned over his ignorance of this type of video card/machine the first time.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

:potd:

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:

Katalyst not only can't see, he can't remember either as we have already been over this video card thing before. He already had the info and got owned over his ignorance of this type of video card/machine the first time.

­
I don't remember. Post it again for the people who weren't there.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
. said:

­
I don't remember. Post it again for the people who weren't there.

I don't remember, I can't see it. = you self :PWNED:

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:
I don't remember, I can't see it. = you self :PWNED:

­
You expect me to remember the model # of your video card from years ago? :lol:

Why can't you just answer the questions? Are you embarrassed that you don't know the answers? Or is this another lie like where you live, your daughters watching rape videos with you and your "friend" allcaps?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
­
You expect me to remember the model # of your video card from years ago? :lol:

Why can't you just answer the questions? Are you embarrassed that you don't know the answers? Or is this another lie like where you live, your daughters watching rape videos with you and your "friend" allcaps?

Allcaps died. We talked about this only one year ago.......you can't remember? If I were you I would be embarrassed about your inability to see and your lack of retention. Didn't you learn retention at the university? You should have as they teach no common sense there.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:
Allcaps died. We talked about this only one year ago.......you can't remember? If I were you I would be embarrassed about your inability to see and your lack of retention. Didn't you learn retention at the university? You should have as they teach no common sense there.

­
Link to the obituary? What's his name?

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.