Topic: CBS News' Lara Logan Assaulted During Egypt Protests
Posted by .
Unregistered

We're all Lara Logan!

\

:lib:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:shatner: Well, you liberals are definitely fucked come next election.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

Posted by .
Unregistered

Stalking cocksucker......that's right cocksucker!

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said: Stalking cocksucker......that's right cocksucker!

­
u mad

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
­
u mad

Why would I be mad at you being a cocksucker? :lol:

:nuke:

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:
Why would I be mad at you being a cocksucker? :lol:

:nuke:

­
Arnold, are women with tattoos whores?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Who is Arnold?

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said: Who is Arnold?

­
Arnold Peach, owner of A&D Auto Repair & Transmission in Oroville California. He's the creator of these Lara Logan rape threads and he's obsessed with it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
­
Arnold Peach, owner of A&D Auto Repair & Transmission in Oroville California. He's the creator of these Lara Logan rape threads and he's obsessed with it.

You are the creator way back in 2011, Katalyst. :rolleyes:

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:
You are the creator way back in 2011, Katalyst. :rolleyes:

­
If you don't care then how about we delete this thread and ban the name Lara Logan forever?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
­
If you don't care then how about we delete this thread and ban the name Lara Logan forever?

Go ahead and see what happens. 

:Bugs: But, just remember you asked for it.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:
Go ahead and see what happens. 

:Bugs: But, just remember you asked for it.

­
This is what I'm referring to - you hate the thought so you're making veiled threats.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
­

:emma: But wait you aern't the board owner, remember?

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:
:emma: But wait you aern't the board owner, remember?

­
Correct.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
­
This is what I'm referring to - you hate the thought so you're making veiled threats.

No! I'm telling you to man up pussy and see what happens to your precious board.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
­

\

:winner: Me is not the board owner, but me can ban stuff.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:
No! I'm telling you to man up pussy and see what happens to your precious board.

­
You sound like you're going to cry.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
­
You sound like you're going to cry.

Nope, I'm laughing at you. Dots have no power, remember?

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:
Nope, I'm laughing at you. Dots have no power, remember?

­
Takes no power to cry, Arnold.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
­
Takes no power to cry, Arnold.

That's something that a beta like you would understand, right? :LOL:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Know an Egyptian guy here in Florida and he seen Lara get raped and he said that her face and hair was covered in cum! Kids as young as 12 were fucking her also! And said nice body and tits 

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Know an Egyptian guy here in Florida and he seen Lara get raped and he said that her face and hair was covered in cum! Kids as young as 12 were fucking her also! And said nice body and tits 

Under age boys were in the crowd I will not elaborate or post pics of that. It's in more than one video. This is the kind of behavior that the Muslim region deems acceptable. It's considered OK if you as a parent let your 14 year old son rape a woman in public with even younger children present. These people are not human. In one of the videos men in the crowd are smiling as this is going on.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Bearded Momin Muslims, in their joyous celebration of deposing Hosni Mubarak in Tahrir Square, added further spice to their joy by capturing the kafir woman reporter Lara Logan of CBS and gang-raping her one after another as others, watching the show and masturbating shouted: “Jew! Jew!! Allahu Akbar”.

Politically correct mainstream news-media did not give details of the rape and just called it simple ‘sexual assault ‘for the fear that details may offend Muslims (see the video). The fools do not know that the Egyptian Muslims were doing what our prophet did after every jihadi raid and reading the details is like reading sahih Bukhari hadiths. Here are the actual details of the incident as reported by Muslim media based on videos taken on cell phones.
A bearded Muslim was the first one who got the ball rolling. He ripped the top off the (well endowed) reporter to expose her breasts and began clawing them with both his hands. He then pinned her to the ground, removed her pants pulled out his (circumcised) penis  and raped her vaginally (what Allah allowed Muslims in ayas 4.3, 4.24, 23.6, 33.50 and 70.30 and what our Prophet did to Safia, Juavaria, Rehana and hundreds of other kafirs after capturing them)
After he was done, at least six more Muslims followed him and raped her vaginally while a number of other men raped her anally (anal sex is allowed in Islam; Quran says Muslim men an approach their women in any way they desired).
Some men fondled her breasts while other were raping her (to gain Allah’s blessings).
Many men watching the action masturbated on her. (we pray that Allah give them partial credits)
Some men urinated on her.
The men were shouting “Jew! Jew!” and “Allah u Akbar”…
The onlookers included women and policemen.
Reporter’s breasts were bitten and one of the nipples was bitten off (left)
One report claims that up to 50 men were involved in the rape/fondling.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The media is so intent on whitewashing the savage protesters in Tahrir square in Cairo that the brutal rape and beating of Lara Logan went on in public for at least a half hour to three hours, according to various reports. The people in the square watched it and allowed it to go on for some extended period of time.

Think about that. These horrible people stood by for hours while this went on. And the media paints these people as "freedom-yearning people." And the dirty little secret about this is that this kind of treatment of an infidel woman is acceptable in Islam, and that's why the media doesn't talk about it.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.