Topic: CBS News' Lara Logan Assaulted During Egypt Protests
Posted by .
Unregistered

http://www.ctpost.com/local/article/Logan-sends-powerful-message-at-fundraiser-for-12210018.php

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

Posted by .
Unregistered

Her photos are of the Dutch tourist off theYou Tube video ! smell bullshit

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Her photos are of the Dutch tourist off theYou Tube video ! smell bullshit

­Surely someone took some pics at the fund raiser, or is CBS taking them down too!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Her photos are of the Dutch tourist off theYou Tube video ! smell bullshit

I noticed that right off too. They are trying to down play the real pics. Someone needs to ask her about being up on stage. She has mentioned it one time when she said in the beginning of the attack she and ray were pulled up and over. Up is up on stage.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Write a letter to Hillary or Obama and ask why they banned the pics in the U.S. ?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Write a letter to Hillary or Obama and ask why they banned the pics in the U.S. ?

Did Obama and Hillary do it? Or was it someone like George Soros? How much did they pay Lara to only tell part of the story? I have seen the stage videos. If someone didn't get rid of the original Lara Logan thread, there were posters discussing the stage videos long before I discovered them on my own.

Posted by .
Unregistered

For four days in Cairo, police armed with teargas have clashed with stone-throwing protesters in and around the crowded Tahrir Square, where the sexual assaults are reported to have taken place.

"This Friday was one of the worst that we have witnessed [for sexual assaults]," said Leil-Zahra Mortada, a spokesman for Operation Anti-Sexual Harassment (OpAntiSH) , a group set up in November to rescue assault victims from Tahrir Square.
"All of the cases were really, really bad," Mortada told the Guardian. "But the worst case that we dealt with involved a bladed weapon being used on the private parts of an assaulted woman." OpAntiSH treated 16 women, while Tahrir Bodyguard, another rescue group, helped nine, making a total of 25 – with the two teams hearing reports of at least nine more.
This week, a woman raped near Tahrir Square in November published a harrowing online account of her experience.
It is not certain who is behind the attacks, but OpAntiSH believes they are organised by those opposed to the protests. "We believe they must be organised, because they happen most of the time in the exact same spots in Tahrir Square and they use the same methodologies," Mortada said, adding that the testimonies OpAntiSH had collected were similar to accounts of attacks in 2005 thought to have been instigated by secret police.
In December, an Unreported World documentary for Channel 4 interviewed men who claimed to have been paid to assault women in Tahrir.
"It happens very quickly," said one victim, a protester who was assaulted on a street leading to the square, and who spoke to the Guardian on condition of anonymity. "Suddenly there were six men on one side of me, and six on the other, and they just started scratching me all the way down my skin. It's not just sexual assault. It's like they actually want to hurt you."

Posted by .
Unregistered

Instigated by secret police. Same people Lara Logan suspected was behind her assault.

Posted by .
Unregistered

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/jul/05/egypt-women-rape-sexual-assault-tahrir-square

Posted by .
Unregistered

Tahrir Square turned into an all-night carnival. But not everyone there was allowed to celebrate. Among the masses dancing, singing and honking horns, more than 80 women were subjected to mob sexual assaults, harassment or rape. 

:AraB: We just wanta have fun....... we just wanta have fun!!!

:lalala::lalala:

Posted by .
Unregistered

A survey by the independent Egyptian Centre for Women's Rights in 2008, however, revealed that 83% of Egyptian women and 98% of foreign women had been exposed to some form of sexual harassment, including groping, verbal abuse, stalking and indecent exposure.

Yet the Democrats like Hillary Clinton (the champion of women's rights) think letting Muslims into this country is a good thing. 

Meanwhile Katalyst another libtard is posting about white supremacists. Katalyst should try telling us how nice Muslims are.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Look at the Dutch tourist video again !It is Lara Logan !!!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Look at the Dutch tourist video again !It is Lara Logan !!!!

Except Lara had on a black blouse and white jacket.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Look at the Dutch tourist video again !It is Lara Logan !!!!

Except Lara had on a black blouse and white jacket.

The videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqgQl6dwhdo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP38wxHqb-4

Posted by .
Unregistered

The woman in these videos is wearing a black top ,she had her jacket torn off.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Looks like two vids stitched together

Posted by .
Unregistered

But this vid has been altered as on old thtead it stopped when her tit came out and not as big as Lara's

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: But this vid has been altered as on old thtead it stopped when her tit came out and not as big as Lara's

You're right, the original video was 1:46 minuets long and has tits out in it. Not Lara.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
You're right, the original video was 1:46 minuets long and has tits out in it. Not Lara.

If you look at the square, it's not even during the revolution.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I think the original video shows an ambulance arriving too it's from liveleak in 2012!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Your correct as the Dutch Woman and her husband were put in the ambulance!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Your correct as the Dutch Woman and her husband were put in the ambulance!

The suspects in that assault were arrested and convicted of the crime.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

Posted by .
Unregistered

^^^ Stalker post.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.