Topic: CBS News' Lara Logan Assaulted During Egypt Protests
Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


You talked shit for years. Posted what you thought was my PI. Threatened to post more. Dared me to find yours.

When I did, you suddenly started claiming it wasn't you all along. Now that your name, work and address - plus those of your family - are exposed due to your stupid mistakes, you're backpedalling out of fear.

Live by the sword, die by the sword, Shorty.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said: You talked shit for years. Posted what you thought was my PI. Threatened to post more. Dared me to find yours.

When I did, you suddenly started claiming it wasn't you all along. Now that your name, work and address - plus those of your family - are exposed due to your stupid mistakes, you're backpedalling out of fear.

Live by the sword, die by the sword, Shorty.

I practically had to spoon feed you my PI, you spent years trying to find out who I was. Your stalking level is 4/10. Sad really.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Me looking at power line towers

                 \

               :WINNER:


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said: Me looking at power line towers

                 \

               :WINNER:

­
You're referring to the ones that lead me - literally - to your front door? Yes, they were helpful.

image


Posted by .
Unregistered


Nope you couldn't find shit. Failed stalker. :LOL:


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said: Nope you couldn't find shit. Failed stalker. :LOL:

­
Nope, nothing. Except your name, photos, businesses, family (living and dead), home address and phone number.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said:
­
Nope, nothing. Except your name, photos, businesses, family (living and dead), home address and phone number.

That was after I had to keep spoon feeding you info.


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said:
That was after I had to keep spoon feeding you info.

­
You simultaneously declare I'm a dangerous stalker and you're calling the FBI about me, and at the same time say the only info I have is what you posted (which you never did).

You should have stayed in school.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said:
­
You simultaneously declare I'm a dangerous stalker and you're calling the FBI about me

Link?


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said:
Link?

­
Link?


Posted by .
Unregistered


And back to the two stages question, the first one has been referenced and she was given to the crowd, and put up again somewhere else?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: And back to the two stages question, the first one has been referenced and she was given to the crowd, and put up again somewhere else?

She was put up on at least two different ones as there were several in the square. I can't tell if she was taken around to different places or just wound up on a different ones. Some of the people on both stages were government officials as they had ID tags. Lara has always said that the government was involved.


Posted by .
Unregistered


And now we just need the photos which would have better lighting.


Posted by .
Unregistered


:nono: do not stray. this thread is for Jesus and Lara Logan


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said: And now we just need the photos which would have better lighting.

­
Why do you "need" these photos?


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said:
­
Why do you "need" these photos?

Why do you care?


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said:
Why do you care?

­
Why do you care if I care?


Posted by .
Unregistered


Yes


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said:
­
Why do you care if I care?

Still waiting for your answer.


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said:
Still waiting for your answer.

­
You never answered my question, why should I answer yours.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said:
­
You never answered my question, why should I answer yours.

Because I asked first, faggot.


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said:
Because I asked first, faggot.

­
You want the details so you can jerk off to them right.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Nope! And why are you trying to suppress the release of such photos?


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


Nobody needs to see them.

:shrug:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said: Nobody needs to see them.

:shrug:

Yes they do to show the whole world exactly what the Muslim religion and their beliefs are all about. Total shitbags.:MAD:



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close