Topic: CBS News' Lara Logan Assaulted During Egypt Protests
Posted by PrayingToGod
Admin-TheMostSacredThreadOfAll

Brothers and Sisters, we shall now pray a very powerful prayer to renounce all evil.
Please kneel down and touch the screen as you pray with me.

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, spirit of the occult and divination. I renounce your works of zodiac signs, witchcraft, clairvoyance, horoscopes, reincarnation, fortune-telling, hypnosis, yoga, transcendental meditation, mind-control, ouija boards, superstitions, and all other occult practices.

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, Satan, and your works of unforgiveness, jealousy, anger, resentment, bitterness, vengeance, and violence. I renounce any sickness and pain you are causing.

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, spirit of fear, worry, anxiety, and timidity. I renounce the fear of death.

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, spirit of pride. I renounce your works of secular humanism, sensuality, pleasure-seeking, intellectual pride, and doubt.

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, spirits of infirmity, suicide, despair, and depression. Even in those who are not repentant, I bind you for an extended time.

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, spirit of bondage. I renounce all your works of addiction and compulsion: especially smoking, alcoholism, gambling, overeating, and masturbation. I renounce addictions to caffeine, nicotine, salt, and sugar. I renounce TV-slavery and addictions to prescription and over-the-counter drugs.

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, spirit of listlessness and apathy. I renounce laziness, procrastination, and time-wasting.

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, spirits of lying, confusion, and dizziness. I renounce all your empty promises of greed. I will not lust for money.

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, all evil spirits. I renounce all your works and all your empty promises.

In Jesus' name, I cast you out, never to return. Satan, I disarm you and take back what you have stolen. I destroy your strongholds, demolish your lies, bring down your proud pretensions, and make every thought subject to Jesus Christ.

Satan, I destroy all your works.

I make all these commands in Jesus' name.
Amen

Posted by PrayingToGod

Posted by PrayingToGod

Guide us waking, O Lord,  
and guard us sleeping;  

that awake we may watch with Christ,  
and asleep we may rest in peace.

Posted by PrayingToGod

We shall now repeat the Divine Praises 

Please put your hand on the screen as we pronounce the Divine Praises together: 

Blessed be God.  
Blessed be His Holy Name.  
Blessed be Jesus Christ, true God and true Man.  
Blessed be the Name of Jesus.  
Blessed be His Most Sacred Heart.  
Blessed be His Most Precious Blood.  
Blessed be Jesus in the Most Holy Sacrament of the Altar.  
Blessed be the Holy Spirit, the Paraclete. 
Blessed be the great Mother of God, Mary most Holy.  
Blessed be her Holy and Immaculate Conception.  
Blessed be her Glorious Assumption.  
Blessed be the Name of Mary, Virgin and Mother.  
Blessed be St. Joseph, her most chaste spouse.  
Blessed be God in His Angels and in His Saints. 
Amen

Posted by PrayingToGod

And now, before we turn in, we shall ask the Guardian Angel to stand by us through the night. 

Please put your hands on the screen and say these words together with me: 

Angel of God, my Guardian dear,  
to whom God's love commits me here,  
ever this night be at my side, 
to light and guard,  
to rule and guide.  

Amen

Posted by PrayingToGod

We now conclude Midnight Prayers.

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.  
Amen

Good night.

Posted by TOR MAN
Unregistered

Eagle Vision said:
TruthSeeker said: Added note LL: "Then the cameramen go, just like that they just turn and go. I’m carried again and the mob is running. We get to a darker area which has got like a cinder covering maybe chalk because its rough. But there is space and the mob seems to thin out, not pressing in so much. 
There are 6 maybe 8 men who are close to me they have been close and controlling me all the time since I was grabbed. It’s here that they do whatever they want to me, it's here it goes beyond “with their hands”. 
There was nothing I could do. Each time I tried to resist I was beaten. When I attempted to refuse oral penetration I was threatened with a knife against my face. I had to take what ever they gave. I was subjected to a series of sexual penetrations by all or most of these men including forced vaginal intercourse and other forced sexual acts. My body was completely violated by these men."

­I'm not saying that this didn't happen, I have seen no video evidence or pics that support this part.

­Exactly, I have identified only her stage photo yet, but I know dark spot and Costa coffee things happened...but I have pics only of stage

Posted by PrayingToGod

Posted by PrayingToGod

With Jesus in the Afternoon

Take a break, rest, and remember when in your life you have felt Jesus' love and compassion; when you felt his guidance to spread yor talents; breathe in that love, that peace, and remain with it, feeling the emotions your heart is feling in this moment. 
With that joy, share your experience with others, resonating with what Pope Francis asks: "Today... we pray for all those who suffer from depression because they are alone or because they do not know what the future holds..." 
Share the joy of your faith with those around you.

Posted by .
Unregistered

ANAL INTERCOURSE!!!

Posted by Ahab from Cairo
Unregistered

. said: ANAL INTERCOURSE!!!

­:arab: We entered all three holes and some of the time two holes at the same time.

Posted by TOR MAN
Unregistered

Ahab from Cairo said:
. said: ANAL INTERCOURSE!!!

­:arab: We entered all three holes and some of the time two holes at the same time.

­Give solid proofs then we will believe fully

Unregistered

TOR MAN said:

­:arab: We did it we know and we have all of the good pics and videos.

Posted by TOR MAN
Unregistered

Ahab from Cairo said:
 TOR MAN said:

­:arab: We did it we know and we have all of the good pics and videos.

­Have guts, share it here

Posted by .
Unregistered

Salaam my brothers. I was in Egypt at the time near Tahir Square. My friend, let's call him Hammad joined me for some afternoon shisha the day after. I asked him if he had heard of the woman reporter getting violated. He said that he had because he was there and was participating. Imagine my shock! By the hairs on my goats chin I could not believe it! I told him that it was impolite to fib like a kaffir.

Hammad said that he indeed was there as a participant. He said that he helped put the jew woman on the stage where she was stripped and her shiny white arabian dunes were exposed to the light. Soon after her verdant pink oasis was exposed for all to see and photograph. Hammad had lost sight of her as the crowd on the stage engulfed the jewess.

Soon she was back down and being ferried naked across the square to a more isolated place. Her hands and legs were spread and hands, fingers and objects were entering her Red Sea and even her Strait of Hormuz. Her camel humps were being pinched as the story goes. She was brought to a more isolated place and this is where Hammad said that he was able to take liberties as the Prophet (pbuh) has allowed with kaffir women. 

I told him that I didn't believe his tale; he said that he had not washed his hands since the night before and allowed me to savor the fragrance as proof.

Several fingers had a strong scent of lavender, the musky scent of a woman, urine and fresh seafood from the Nile River. It was a pleasant, sweet smell.

The other fingers were of an earthy, punchy fragrance, like a camel's behind mixed with leather and fresh grass, only more pleasant.  

It was all the proof needed to convince me that it was true.

Posted by TOR MAN
Unregistered

. said: Salaam my brothers. I was in Egypt at the time near Tahir Square. My friend, let's call him Hammad joined me for some afternoon shisha the day after. I asked him if he had heard of the woman reporter getting violated. He said that he had because he was there and was participating. Imagine my shock! By the hairs on my goats chin I could not believe it! I told him that it was impolite to fib like a kaffir.

Hammad said that he indeed was there as a participant. He said that he helped put the jew woman on the stage where she was stripped and her shiny white arabian dunes were exposed to the light. Soon after her verdant pink oasis was exposed for all to see and photograph. Hammad had lost sight of her as the crowd on the stage engulfed the jewess.

Soon she was back down and being ferried naked across the square to a more isolated place. Her hands and legs were spread and hands, fingers and objects were entering her Red Sea and even her Strait of Hormuz. Her camel humps were being pinched as the story goes. She was brought to a more isolated place and this is where Hammad said that he was able to take liberties as the Prophet (pbuh) has allowed with kaffir women. 

I told him that I didn't believe his tale; he said that he had not washed his hands since the night before and allowed me to savor the fragrance as proof.

Several fingers had a strong scent of lavender, the musky scent of a woman, urine and fresh seafood from the Nile River. It was a pleasant, sweet smell.

The other fingers were of an earthy, punchy fragrance, like a camel's behind mixed with leather and fresh grass, only more pleasant.  

It was all the proof needed to convince me that it was true.

­What a smelly evidence but I don't believe how come has he not washed his hands

Posted by .
Unregistered

TOR MAN said:
­What a smelly evidence  but I don't believe how come has he not washed his hands

­And means he was Not Married!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Americans scream everything is fine, but their eyes twitch, and their hands shake

Unregistered

. said: Americans scream everything is fine, but their eyes twitch, and their hands shake

­:arab: Sounds a lot like Lara that night in Cairo.

Posted by .
Unregistered

chiken joke chiken j0ke chiken joke chiken j0ke

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

Arnold is it true that your daughter was also gang raped?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said: Arnold is it true that your daughter was also gang raped?

­No, but your big asshole was.

:NUKE:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Lord, you empower mankind to glorify this world with art: Make our work live with vision and true hope. 

Let us proclaim:

– Father, our trust is in you.

Posted by PrayingToGod

We give you thanks, Lord God, for you have made man rich in all wisdom and insight. 

Let us proclaim:  

– Father, our trust is in you.

Posted by PrayingToGod

Memento Mori!

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.