Topic: CBS News' Lara Logan Assaulted During Egypt Protests
Posted by PrayingToGod
Admin-TheMostSacredThreadOfAll

Let us now say Vespers. Tonight we shall pray Psalm 12 and read John 3:1a-2.  

Please touch the screen as you pray. 

Father in heaven, 
I lift my eyes to you and wait for your help. 
I am your servant, entrusted with your gifts; 
I am yours alone. 

I lift my eyes to you who dwell in heaven. 
Like a faithful servant, I wish to do your bidding. 

As the eyes of a good servant are on the master, 
so are our eyes on the Lord, our God, till he bless us.  

Glory to the Father. . . 

Reading 

See what love the Father has bestowed on us 
in letting us be called children of God! 

Yet that is what we are. 

Dearly beloved, 
we are God's children now; 
what we shall later be has not yet come to light. 
We know that when it comes to light 
we shall be like him as he is.  

Intercessions 

Lord, remember your church throughout the world, 
--that your people may dwell in peace. 
Lord, remember those we have met today, 
--that they may receive your gifts. 
Lord, remember all families, 
--that they may live in harmony. 
Lord, remember the sick and the dying, 
--that they may have your joy. 

Posted by PrayingToGod

Let us now pray Psalm 137.  

Please touch the screen as we pray together 

By the rivers of Babylon 
there we sat and wept, 
remembering Zion; 
on the poplars that grew there 
we hung up our harps. 

For it was there that they asked us, 
our captors, for songs, 
our oppressors, for joy. 
‘Sing to us,’ they said, 
‘one of Zion’s songs.’ 

O how could we sing 
the song of the Lord 
on alien soil? 
If I forget you, Jerusalem, 
let my right hand wither! 

O let my tongue 
cleave to my mouth 
if I remember you not, 
if I prize not Jerusalem 
above all my joys! 

Posted by PrayingToGod

We now conclude Vespers.  Please gather here again at midnight to thank the Lord for today and greet the arrival of the new day. 

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.  
Amen

Go in peace.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:Yoda: The OCD is strong!

Posted by PrayingToGod

Good morning Brothers and Sisters.  Let us praise the Lord with a morning prayer. 

Please put your hand on the screen as we pray together: 

My Lord, what a morning, 
my Lord, what a morning, 

My Lord, what a morning, 
when we return to The Most Sacred Thread of All  

Thank you Lord. 

Amen

Posted by PrayingToGod

Let us now take a moment from our busy day and pray the mid-day prayer. 

Please touch the screen as we pray together: 

Our Father, who art in heaven, 
hallowed be Thy name; 
Thy kingdom come; 
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. 

Give us this day our daily bread; 
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; 
and lead us not into temptation, 
but deliver us from evil. 

Amen

Posted by PrayingToGod

Posted by .
Unregistered

.PrayingToGod said: I humbly beg the forgiveness of all Lara Logan fans for my attempts to hijack this thread. For this, I fully deserve to be fucked up my ass by Lara Logan with a foot long strapon and then sealed in a pit of my own filth.

I admit that I am a disease-ridden, brain-damaged, obnoxious, OCD, thread-jacking stegosaurus molester with the IQ of a yam, that I'm also extremely fat and GAY!

I am a hemorrhoid on the anus of F2, a swollen pustule on the fair skin of the internet, a stinking turd floating in the punchbowl of life.

I turn my back on all the saints of the Church, abjuring them as phonies, perverts, retards, and non-returners of library books.

I acknowledge and affirm that I am a faggot and should be kicked out of the church.

I acknowledge and affirm that I performs oral sex on diseased orangutans.

I likewise acknowledge and affirm that I myself enjoys being cornholed by demons.

I piss upon the cross and urge all others to do likewise.

I proclaim the Lord Satan as the one true god.

I renounce all prayers and defecate upon the Bible.

I renounce my posts here and apologize for the wastage of bandwidth, and I am even now flogging myself brutally on the scrotum with a horsehide whip in penitence.

I renounce Christianity itself as a pack of feeble lies.

I now retire to dedicate the remainder of my worthless life to wanking to little boys.

And after that worthless life is over, I deserve to spend all eternity in Hell, immersed in a lake of boiling barf, while demons prod me relentlessly in delicate parts of the body with red-hot pitchforks.

Let us now pray Hairy Psalm 23.

Please touch your dong as you pray.

The Lord is my sodomite; I shall now wank.
In vacant pestholes he gives me disease.
Beside pesky weirdos he reams me;
he molests my soul.
He guides me in trite paths for his fame's sake.
Even though I wank in the dork valley I fear no weevil;
for you are up my ass with your "rod" and your "staff"
that give me herpes.
You spread my asscheeks before me in the sight of my foes;
You anoint my head with jizz;
my rectum overflows.
Only gooeyness and incontinence follow me all the days of my life;
And I shall smell like the louse of the Horde for years to come.

Glory to the To the Richie impostor fag, Katalyst.

Posted by PrayingToGod

Dear Brothers and Sisters, I'm sure you remember that today is the feast of St Joan of Arc, the Maid of Orleans.

Let us pray.

Please touch the screen as we pray together.

O God, through Saint Joan the Virgin,
who didst raise up wonderfully Thy faith in the defense of her nation,
grant, we beseech Thee,
that through her intercession Thy Church may enjoy perpetual peace and Thy enemies may be overcome.
Through Our Lord Jesus Christ,
Amen

Posted by PrayingToGod

Memento Mori!

Posted by .
Unregistered

On February 11, 2011, when Egyptians were celebrating the resignation of Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak, the blonde haired blue eyed TV journalist Lara Logan who was reporting for CBS News was not wearing a headscarf. Being uncovered it was obvious that she was not an Egyptian Muslim woman, hence she was an open target. Logan was beaten and gang raped by a crowd of three hundred men who were screaming “Jew! Jew!” and “American bitch!” although she is neither Jewish nor American. While Western media seemed to be squeamish about reporting the facts, particularly since they did not fit in with their peaceful narrative of the secular pro-democracy demonstrators, YouTube and some Arab websites reported that at least six men raped her vaginally, and a number of men raped her anally. She was also masturbated and urinated on. There were reports that her left breast was bitten and that the entire left nipple was bitten off. One account claims that somewhere from six to fifty men might have sexually assaulted or beat the reporter. In her one and only interview discussing the attack on 60 Minutes Logan did not provide details of the sexual aspect of the assault but described how her clothes were ripped off, she was beaten with flagpoles and sticks, how the men tried to tear off chunks of her scalp and literally tried to tear the limbs from her body. She remembers people taking cell phone photographs of her naked body and thinking that she was going to die a torturous death that would go on forever and ever. There is no doubt that if she had not been saved by a group of women and twenty Egyptian soldiers they would have torn her limb from limb, which has happened in other Islamist attacks. From a Western perspective this was a crazed mob out of control, for Jihadists this was an acceptable punishment for an infidel unbeliever, an alleged Jew who is less than human, a woman who was not properly covered. They pulled that blonde hair right out of her head and more than likely kept it as souvenirs. What Logan did not understand is that women in Islam are explicitly sexual beings every part of whose body is thought to be erotic. The reason for being covered from head to toe is that a woman’s entire body is viewed as private parts. So if you shake hands with her it is the same as touching her crotch. If she displays her hair, it is the equivalent of exposing her pubic hair. Every square inch of her is sexual.(74) Logan’s gang rape was a primal fraternal ritual. Each assault humiliated her and increased the status of the man. It was even reported that a young boy grabbed her breasts obviously wanting to prove his manhood. Not only will the offenders feel no remorse but they most likely boasted about the rape of the blonde infidel who dared to appear in public uncovered. According to the symbolic code the attack was justified and the men were not responsible because she unleashed evil in the form of uncontrollable sexual urges.

Posted by PrayingToGod

Dear Brothers and Sisters, for today's midday prayer you shall pray with me for this thread, this sacred thread, This Most Sacred Thread of All

May this Spiritual Home to us all last through eternity as we gather here daily to celebrate the Glory of God.  May it lead us to salvation and life everlasting. 

Please kneel down and put your hand on the screen as we pray together: 

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.  

As it was in the beginning,  
Is now,  
And ever shall be. 

Thread without end, 
In the world without end.

Amen

Posted by .
Unregistered

I saw them on edge of Tahrir square near the Costa Coffee shop where they hold her. The crowd was big and many men pushing me to see what was going on then some men with a big camera show up they stand in front of shop window. She was was held by two men one on each arm and crying naked and crowd cheering loud. It was not cellphone camera. I was sad to see it how she looked  all naked. They took her away but I could not follow them. I fear for her what was going to happen next.

Posted by .
Unregistered

inah said: 
Why do people find it so hard to access real details of the story what happened to this girl. In Cairo so many journalists have established exactly what happened in the timeline that I dont believe people still are asking the questions what exactly happened. If you ask enough question of the English-speaking Egyptian media you can soon find out plenty.
For example you can ask a guy called Fadey at Middle East News Agency on Hoda Shaarawy Street in Cairo. He also knows everything and has seen plenty.

The first key to unlocking what happened to her on 11 Feb 2011 was a Bambuser guy with username 'waelabbas'. He was videoing clips around the '6th October Bridge in Cairo' (its 5km from Tahrir Sq). Then he drove to edge of Tahrir Sq itself around midnight and witnessed what happened to her. He never got close enough to get video footage but was able to give account of what he saw. Then online also he later connected with people who were also actually there. Egyptian journalists didn't find it hard to speak to these people and one journalist has spoken of a photo he was shown on a mobile screen. He tried to buy the phone but the guy would not sell it or send him the file. He was very scared that if he was found he would be killed or put in prison.

The journalist describe the photo he saw as sickening - and it showed her close up with no obstruction, completely naked being held facing the camera with her legs held wide apart. The guys holding her had her in a sitting position with their hands supporting under her thighs. Her arms were pulled outwards. whilst she was held open like that - being displayed other hands were squeezing her tits and hands were fingering her vagina that you could see. The crowd watching was held back - and he said the photo he saw had a gap of maybe 5 metres between the camera and her - with nobody in between. This did not take place in a crush - it was away from the square in a lit area in front of a shop - Costa. He said that her hair was pulled and she was forced to face forward. Many pictures were being taken, like it was important to really humiliate her and make sure she could be clearly identified. He said the look on her face was just horror - and it was just her expression that really sickened him.

Online after I was told this - I got speaking on Yahoo Messenger to a guy in US called 'joe_texas' and he claimed he was an ex CBS worker and knew a journalist in Cairo who had seen a photo of her being assaulted on a camera. I asked him to describe the photo that was told to him - and he explained exactly the photo that I did above.  

It is easy to ask and find the full story. I was able to find out more about what else happened. Maybe this helps explain some stuff?

Posted by .
Unregistered

With regards the rape, the is also a report from an Italian news correspondent in Cairo who openly decalred on a late night TV show that he caught a glimpse of Lara during all the comotion that evening. He said she was fully stretched out and that many of the men surrounding/holding her, had their pants down by their knees.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Lara said : You wound't believe the things they did to me.

With regards the rape, the is also a report from an Italian news correspondent in Cairo who openly decalred on a late night TV show that he caught a glimpse of Lara during all the comotion that evening. He said she was fully stretched out and that many of the men surrounding/holding her, had their pants down by their knees.

That would be in front of Costa Coffee. Men lined up to fuck her.

http://imgur.com/a/Ne7Hb

http://imgur.com/a/KInPm

Posted by PrayingToGod

Good morning Brothers and Sisters.  Let us praise the Lord with a morning prayer. 

My Lord, what a morning, 
my Lord, what a morning, 

My Lord, what a morning, 

Thank you Lord. 

Amen

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by PrayingToGod, Actually My Name is Katalyst

Posted 12/12/2016 10:06 pm

Let us now say Vespers. Tonight we shall pray to the Rosie Palm and her 5 sisters. 

Please touch your dong as you pray. 

My God, every day I hate you, 
my voice blending with the prayer of Satan. 

You are good and merciful, 
slow to anger and of great kindness. 
Satan is faithful in all his words and holy in all his works. 
Satan lifts up all who are falling 
and makes them bow down to blow you, like myself.
The eyes of all look to you and me blowing your huge cock, 
as you give me your big load right down my throat as my food.
You open your hand spanks my naked ass to satisfy your desire of fags.

Glory to my other altered ego Fatass the FAG! 

Reading 

Who will separate us from the love of Christ? Trial, or distress, or persecution, or hunger, or nakedness, or danger, of my cock going up the asses of little boys.  

Intercessions 

Jesus, who died on the Cross for us, forgive the sins I have committed this day by fucking little boys.

Jesus, conqueror of death, take me straight to hell as the Devil is my only friend.

Jesus, born of Mary, give Me a readiness to rape her as you know how much I want to.

Guide us waking, O Lord,  

and guard the gates of hell so I may never escape. 

Satan will shove a pine cone up my ass every afternoon at 2 pm.

We now conclude Vespers. 

Go in peace and suck some cock.

Posted by PrayingToGod

Good morning Brothers and Sisters.  Let us praise the Lord with a morning prayer.

My Lord, what a morning,
my Lord, what a morning,

My Lord, what a morning,

Thank you Lord.

Amen

Posted by PrayingToGod

And now let us pray for all the participants of this Premium E-Business Forum to transform their lives, turn away from evil, and bask in the Glory of God. 

Please put your hands on the screen and say these words together with me: 

O God, You are a tender parent, 
Looking over the participants  
in this premium e-business forum. 

How Your heart must ache 
To witness the needless suffering 
Of so many. 

Shower this forum 
And all its inhabitants 
With love overflowing 
So that preventable tragedies 
Are no more. 

Transform hearts and minds 
So that Greed and Power 
Become forgotten words, 
Written on a page, 
Torn from a book 
Born away on a gust of wind. 

In Jesus name. 
Amen 

Posted by PrayingToGod

We shall now pray Ave Verum Corpus in Latin. 

Please put your hand on the screen as you pray with me:

Ave, verum corpus
natum de Maria Virgine,
Vere passum immolatum
in Cruce pro homine,
Cujus latus perforatum
unda fluxit et sanguine,
Esto nobis praegustatum
in mortis examine.
Amen

Posted by PrayingToGod

We shall now repeat the Divine Praises 

Please put your hand on the screen as we pronounce the Divine Praises together: 

Blessed be God.  
Blessed be His Holy Name.  
Blessed be Jesus Christ, true God and true Man.  
Blessed be the Name of Jesus.  
Blessed be His Most Sacred Heart.  
Blessed be His Most Precious Blood.  
Blessed be Jesus in the Most Holy Sacrament of the Altar.  
Blessed be the Holy Spirit, the Paraclete. 
Blessed be the great Mother of God, Mary most Holy.  
Blessed be her Holy and Immaculate Conception.  
Blessed be her Glorious Assumption.  
Blessed be the Name of Mary, Virgin and Mother.  
Blessed be St. Joseph, her most chaste spouse.  
Blessed be God in His Angels and in His Saints. 
Amen

Posted by PrayingToGod

And now, as we conclude morning prayers, we shall pray for this thread, this sacred thread, This Most Sacred Thread of All

May it last through eternity as we gather here daily to celebrate the Glory of God. 

Please kneel down and put your hand on the screen as we pray together: 

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.  

As it was in the beginning,  
Is now,  
And ever shall be. 

Thread without end, 
In the world without end.

Amen

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.   
Amen

God Bless and good day to you all. 

Go in peace.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I can't see anything

Posted by PrayingToGod

As the thread administrator I would like to remind all visitors to the The Most Sacred Thread of All that this unique oasis of peace is dedicated solely to celebrating the Glory of God. 

Please do not be confused by the thread title, it is merely a typo.  

Please do not use profanities, sexually loaded language or imagery, images of violence, or raise subjects not related to the Divine.  

Be respectful and do your utmost to maintain the dignity and decorum of this Most Sacred Thread of All.  

Thank you and may God bless you.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.