Topic: CBS News' Lara Logan Assaulted During Egypt Protests
Posted by Without prejudice
Unregistered

I don't know who Laura Logan is, and I don't care.  I haven't read ANY of the responses to this thread.  I am only posting here because this appears to be the longest thread in F2 history, and I figured I might as well have my name on it somehow.  Oh, :fuckyou:
\
Without prejudice

Posted by TOR MAN
Unregistered

Without prejudice said: I don't know who Laura Logan is, and I don't care.  I haven't read ANY of the responses to this thread.  I am only posting here because this appears to be the longest thread in F2 history, and I figured I might as well have my name on it somehow.  Oh, :fuckyou:
\
Without prejudice

­If you are a sensible human being, who respects other innocent beings, and revolts against ''so peaceful religion of peace'', then you should help us all in Lara Logan's case. No one is caring about her except us bunch of cosmonauts here at f2bbs! Please read the last few pages, or if possible, all of them. I have provided a jist on page 135 about some instances.

Posted by PRAYING TO SATAN
Unregistered

A web-user named Richard Bridge on the official “Apology to Lara Logan” Facebook page, has provided some details re what actually happened. Quote –
“The incident initially started with verbal abuse by local women against all journalists present. A camera belonging to a German film crew was damaged, a lot of pushing and shoving started, Lara and her crew became separated, her sound recording engineer witnessed the assault on Lara but was unable to reach her.
He said she was pushed into what looked like a bus shelter. She was surrounded by about eight men, two held her and she was quickly stripped naked and repeatedly groped. A number of these men took lurid self gratification, he confirmed three or four other men carried out penetration, of these two seemed quite old.
At no point was an attempt made to stop them. There was a report that local women intervened, no one can confirmed this. It was a technician from a Dutch news channel who notified soldiers standing nearby, they intervened after about 25 minutes.
Lara is a strong person, it will take considerable time to get her over this.”

HUH NOW WHAT IS THIS?

Posted by TOR MAN
Unregistered

PRAYING TO SATAN said: A web-user named Richard Bridge on the official “Apology to Lara Logan” Facebook page, has provided some details re what actually happened. Quote –
“The incident initially started with verbal abuse by local women against all journalists present. A camera belonging to a German film crew was damaged, a lot of pushing and shoving started, Lara and her crew became separated, her sound recording engineer witnessed the assault on Lara but was unable to reach her.
He said she was pushed into what looked like a bus shelter. She was surrounded by about eight men, two held her and she was quickly stripped naked and repeatedly groped. A number of these men took lurid self gratification, he confirmed three or four other men carried out penetration, of these two seemed quite old.
At no point was an attempt made to stop them. There was a report that local women intervened, no one can confirmed this. It was a technician from a Dutch news channel who notified soldiers standing nearby, they intervened after about 25 minutes.
Lara is a strong person, it will take considerable time to get her over this.”

HUH NOW WHAT IS THIS?

­its half fake, from what we know yes old men banged her but ordeal was much more than 25 minutes as she went missing till 3AM passed
And only 2 men didnt grab her,
2 grabbed her arms stretched backwards, other 2 spread her legs wide open, after she was stripped

Posted by .
Unregistered

Infidel whore give us much pleasure!

Praised be Allah!

:arab:

Posted by TOR MAN
Unregistered

. said: Infidel whore give us much pleasure!

Praised be Allah!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Infidel whore give us much pleasure!

Praised be Allah!

­Dont represent those goat banger cultured men

Posted by TOR MAN
Unregistered

Eagle Vision said:
 . said: https://www.newsweek.com/former-cbs-news-reporter-lara-logan-recounts-gang-rape-ahead-new-series-about-liberal-media-bias-1497219

"Ray told me to stay on my feet and hold onto him," she continued. "If I was knocked down, I'd die. I fought the assault as best I could for 15 minutes, but they tore all my clothes off and raped me with their hands, with flagpoles and with sticks. They sodomized me over and over. They were fighting for my body. I couldn't hold on to Ray any longer. There was a moment I gave up."­

What happen after you gave up, Lara, you never seem to discuss this part. We know by the video evidence what happened to you, so tell us the
Paul Harvey version "The Rest Of the Story" because it will blow the liberals and their agenda right out of the water.

Obama never liked Lara Logan and it was Obama's Muslim Brotherhood buddy that won that night. Who's to say Obama himself wasn't behind what happened to Logan.

­Good going man! You r the one smart mind here, we both will reveal more!

Posted by Eagle Vision
Unregistered

"Obama never liked Lara Logan and it was Obama's Muslim Brotherhood buddy that won that night. Who's to say Obama himself wasn't behind what happened to Logan."

I have always thought that theory was a good possibility and posted that theory years ago on this board.

Posted by Eagle Vision
Unregistered

Here's what I think happened, This is according to what Lara has said herself happened, her and Ray were holding on to each other while they were being beat on with flag poles at one point they ran. I believe they ran in the direction of one of the larger stages because it was lit with very bright lights, in an otherwise dark square. Lara her self said in one of her interviews that she and Ray were lifted up and over the crowd, could that mean they were pulled up on stage? I never really gave it much thought before until now. At that point with five or six big guys on stage it would be no problem tossing Ray off stage and then having the crowd keep them off. Ray said he was left in the crowd with only the sleeve off of Lara's white jacket.
I have a video with Lara arriving on a large stage fully clothed white jacket and pants and then being stripped. This would mean that she was stripped on stage and not what the Fat kid story claims. It also means when Lara was seen at Costa Coffee and I believe later tied to that traffic light pole on the side of the banner where she was originally reporting from some time after the attack started. In other words she made a complete circle of the square and wound back where she started. This theory was posted in the original LL thread towards the end, but I could never actually put the pieces together until now. To who ever posted that, you were right in my opinion.

Posted by Eagle Vision
Unregistered

Also in this stage video when they are though with Lara a big tall dark Arab man in a suit that was one of the first guys to rape her jumps off the stage into the crowd and a while later Lara is tossed down in the crowd and you can't tell what happens, she is out of view and so is the big Arab man.

Posted by TOR MAN
Unregistered

Eagle Vision said: Here's what I think happened, This is according to what Lara has said herself happened, her and Ray were holding on to each other while they were being beat on with flag poles at one point they ran. I believe they ran in the direction of one of the larger stages because it was lit with very bright lights, in an otherwise dark square. Lara her self said in one of her interviews that she and Ray were lifted up and over the crowd, could that mean they were pulled up on stage? I never really gave it much thought before until now. At that point with five or six big guys on stage it would be no problem tossing Ray off stage and then having the crowd keep them off. Ray said he was left in the crowd with only the sleeve off of Lara's white jacket.
I have a video with Lara arriving on a large stage fully clothed white jacket and pants and then being stripped. This would mean that she was stripped on stage and not what the Fat kid story claims. It also means when Lara was seen at Costa Coffee and I believe later tied to that traffic light pole on the side of the banner where she was originally reporting from some time after the attack started. In other words she made a complete circle of the square and wound back where she started. This theory was posted in the original LL thread towards the end, but I could never actually put the pieces together until now. To who ever posted that, you were right in my opinion.

­yeah man i too believe and i have posted that she was swept up the stage after some groping and was fully clothed on the stage then later they stripped her ON THE STAGE INFRONT OF ALL THOSE CAMERAS

Posted by TOR MAN
Unregistered

Here check out this Suggested Map and tell me what u think where the stage was-

https://www.imagevenue.com/view/o/?i=04523_AssaultMap_122_21lo.jpg&h=img145

Posted by .
Unregistered

So few of yuo even know the forbidden pleasure of sliding your cock into a tight VIRGIN ass hole.

Posted by TOR MAN
Unregistered

. said: So few of yuo even know the forbidden pleasure of sliding your cock into a tight VIRGIN ass hole.

­She has pleased many men before secretly, she had already experienced every hole ok?

Posted by .
Unregistered

TOR MAN said:
­She has pleased many men before secretly, she had already experienced every hole ok?

­
I was talking about your mother

Posted by TOR MAN
Unregistered

. said:
TOR MAN said:

­
I was talking about your mother

­Nah u r incorrect there too, no one is really a virgin these days

Posted by Eagle Vision
Unregistered

TOR MAN said: Here check out this Suggested Map and tell me what u think where the stage was-

https://www.imagevenue.com/view/o/?i=04523_AssaultMap_122_21lo.jpg&h=img145

­The heck with that map. 

This :https://imgur.com/a/TS4a6vr­

Most of the brightly lit areas have stages.

Posted by Eagle Vision
Unregistered

Here's one of Lara from the sound stage, this was later on in the assault.

https://imgur.com/a/9g0r17V

Posted by TOR MAN
Unregistered

Eagle Vision said: Here's one of Lara from the sound stage, this was later on in the assault.

­,Yes, according to the 5 parts i have posted here from an arabic narrative, it seems true to believe the guy who told me all that because your photos ARE indicating she was on a sound stage (my arabic client said she was on a rock band stage--similar)

Posted by TOR MAN
Unregistered

Eagle Vision said: Here's one of Lara from the sound stage, this was later on in the assault.

­OMG, many people wont notice but the arrow you have pointed to is really her! After zooming we can her face slightly turned and 2 breasts uncovered! Yes that's = 1 photo evidence.

Posted by TOR MAN
Unregistered

ok it proved the stage part for me, thanks! Now i think dark web narratives are true

Posted by .Richie Richvale
Unregistered

TOR MAN said:
­,Yes, according to the 5 parts i have posted here from an arabic narrative, it seems true to believe the guy who told me all that because your photos ARE indicating she was on a sound stage (my arabic client said she was on a rock band stage--similar)

­The first Stage she was on is where they removed her jacket and raped her, the jack she had on was missing one of the arms just like Ray Jackson had said, he was hanging on to Lara and they were pulling on her so hard that the arm tore off and he lost her.

Posted by Eagle Vision
Unregistered

TOR MAN said: ok it proved the stage part for me, thanks! Now i think dark web narratives are true

­How about dark web pics that the Arabs took. What is amazing to me is nobody has any close up pics of this even though it seems like they took a lot of pics Thousands maybe of what happened that night.

Posted by Eagle Vision
Unregistered

Eagle Vision said:
­The heck with that map. 

This :https://imgur.com/a/TS4a6vr­

Most of the brightly lit areas have stages.

­Here a video of square at ground level to go with the aerial view.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLkWMZ87AGk

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.