Topic: CBS News' Lara Logan Assaulted During Egypt Protests
Posted by .
Unregistered

IDK WHY did they underplay all this, HOW CAN THEY LET THE RAPISTS ROAM FREE!! 10+ YEARS HAVE PASSED

Posted by Eagle Vision
Unregistered

. said:
­AND, do you believe that she was taken by officials on the stage and then organized gangs on the ground? I do.

­This all had to have been orchestrated as she was moved to more than one stage in the square. The time line that Lara claims that the assault lasted is way to short.

Posted by -_- TOR MAN
Unregistered

Ok, so i will soon be compiling her stage ordeal and then the crowd ordeal for more understanding rather than different parts, then maybe we will get a clearer picture. Sadly, where the heck are photo/video evidences idk

Posted by Eagle Vision
Unregistered

She was up on at least 3 different stages and maybe even more.

Posted by -_- TOR MAN
Unregistered

Eagle Vision said:
. said:
­AND, do you believe that she was taken by officials on the stage and then organized gangs on the ground? I do.

­This all had to have been orchestrated as she was moved to more than one stage in the square. The time line that Lara claims that the assault lasted is way to short.

­What my client spoke was she was banged on one big stage at first by the officials and then kicked down (fully clothed and then banged in a isolated space some away)

Posted by .
Unregistered

Eagle Vision said: She was up on at least 3 different stages and maybe even more.

­BTW where did this stage scenario pop up first? all she told was that on the ground! I dont find anything of her stage ordeal on the normal web

Posted by Eagle Vision
Unregistered

-_- TOR MAN said: Ok, so i will soon be compiling her stage ordeal and then the crowd ordeal for more understanding rather than different parts, then maybe we will get a clearer picture. Sadly, where the heck are photo/video evidences idk

­My video evidence off of YouTube has been posted on this thread, where is the videos or pics off of TOR? The Egyptians had TV cameras filming some of the attack on Lara, where are those videos?

Posted by -_- TOR MAN
Unregistered

Yes they were filming all night but only till the point she was near the stages, at isolated coffee place and all she was filmed on cellphones

Posted by Eagle Vision
Unregistered

. said:
­BTW where did this stage scenario pop up first? all she told was that on the ground! I dont find anything of her stage ordeal on the normal web

­I don't know, but I have seen videos of Lara on stage and they were not using sticks or flagpoles on her, they were using penises and she was in an upright position, some of this was with a guy in the back and one in the front. In other words DP.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Heck there are maaany (but fastly deleting) threads in arabic deep inside the internet that daily CELEBRATE how they had her that night, THOSE CRIMINALS!!
they describe her as a grinding machine with 2 pillows, HECK

Posted by -_- TOR MAN
Unregistered

Those threads have disappearing messages settings so the users can't be tracked hence i think we have lost much evidence in these 10 years, with little to pop up (unless asked)

Posted by .
Unregistered

-_- TOR MAN said: Yes they were filming all night but only till the point she was near the stages, at isolated coffee place and all she was filmed on cellphones

­Nope there was a camera man with an HD video camera, also there was a HD Egyptian camera man filming at the area of the banner from where she was reporting from.

Posted by TOR MAN
Unregistered

Eagle Vision said:
. said:

­I don't know, but I have seen videos of Lara on stage and they were not using sticks or flagpoles on her, they were using penises and she was in an upright position, some of this was with a guy in the back and one in the front. In other words DP.

­i believe u firmly, but where those videos now? Piratebay?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
-_- TOR MAN said: Yes they were filming all night but only till the point she was near the stages, at isolated coffee place and all she was filmed on cellphones

­Nope there was a camera man with an HD video camera, also there was a HD Egyptian camera man filming at the area of the banner from where she was reporting from.

­see dude she was then dragged 100m away from the banner near an underconstruction tower

Posted by .
Unregistered

i will never quit this issue i want them jailed, like Israeli mossad hunted many rapists

Posted by Eagle Vision
Unregistered

TOR MAN said:

­Some of them are still on You Tube, some of them are private on You Tube.

Posted by .
Unregistered

stay online dude...i will too

Posted by Eagle Vision
Unregistered

My question is where are the Egyptian videos? It is rumored that the Cairo morning newspaper had a crowd pic of a naked  Lara Logan on the front page.

Posted by .
Unregistered

yes it seems plausible...

Posted by .
Unregistered

the problem is we wont get that online copy, as that time in 2011 i dont think they had their softcopies

Posted by .
Unregistered

hey! but i have one pic somewhat related, from an online arab news, last decade, check out..

Posted by TOR MAN
Unregistered

Eagle Vision said:
TOR MAN said:

­Some of them are still on You Tube, some of them are private on You Tube.

­yeah, hmm now i need to breach into them..private videos can be breached

Posted by .
Unregistered

[img]https://searx.tiekoetter.com/image_proxy?url=https://tse1.explicit.bing.net/th?id=OIP.LFRcJVHm_Og5eSJFwfUIWQHaEK&pid=Api&h=5cc162ed51f2ca95147b291537a4dd4df6e2b73ad296feda94a81f14c3e81846[/img]

Posted by TOR MAN
Unregistered

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1357394/Lara-Logan-attack-CBS-reporter-leaves-hospital-Cairo-mob-sex-assault.html

Huh they say they know the ordeal but at the same time say they dont ask lara to give her privacy! WOW

Posted by PRAYING TO SATAN
Unregistered

is anyone able to open this please tell
http://wizbangpop.com/2011/02/18/the-controversial-and-shocking-details-about-the-lara-logan-attack/

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.