Topic: CBS News' Lara Logan Assaulted During Egypt Protests
Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said:
­
So you're posting porn because you want Arnold to jerk off to it? You know he says he forced his underage daughters to watch these real life gang rape videos, right?

­
You are obsessed with this thread.


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


Katalyst said:
. said: Why would i waste my time writing all this (even imagining is difficult), i just translated it. If you have tor, and suitable websites, i will send u the link. Do it on your own risk.

­
I have tor, post the link.

­
Well?


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said:
. said: Why would i waste my time writing all this (even imagining is difficult), i just translated it. If you have tor, and suitable websites, i will send u the link. Do it on your own risk.

­
I have tor, post the link.

­ok, but nothing stayed permanent on those forums, u need to ask in arabic, best of luck! https://طهرش27m3p2uv7igmj6kvd4ql3cct5h3sdwrsajovkkndeuforumzyfhlfev4qdقصف.onion
And too bad for you if u can't access it.


Posted by CoomerOne
Unregistered


Anon. I want to fap to this. Please finish.


Posted by T-34.nil
Unregistered


CoomerOne said: Anon. I want to fap to this. Please finish.

­Hey waiting for part 6? I am too


Posted by PRAYING TO SATAN
Unregistered


[img]https://searx.tiekoetter.com/image_proxy?url=https://tse2.explicit.bing.net/th?id=OIP.rEyBXaLTgsS1FiwZmQSM9gHaFm&pid=Api&h=6dc12bdd1fb9e20bfa73faaeb81fa248a236a6e565d790a7c5156f3860b39123[/img]


Posted by .
Unregistered


https://searx.tiekoetter.com


Posted by -_- TOR MAN
Unregistered


?


Posted by PRAYING TO SATAN
Unregistered


[img]https://searx.tiekoetter.com/image_proxy?url=https://tse2.explicit.bing.net/th?id=OIP.rEyBXaLTgsS1FiwZmQSM9gHaFm&pid=Api&h=6dc12bdd1fb9e20bfa73faaeb81fa248a236a6e565d790a7c5156f3860b39123[/img][img]https://searx.tiekoetter.com/image_proxy?url=https://tse2.explicit.bing.net/th?id=OIP.rEyBXaLTgsS1FiwZmQSM9gHaFm&pid=Api&h=6dc12bdd1fb9e20bfa73faaeb81fa248a236a6e565d790a7c5156f3860b39123[/img]


Posted by .
Unregistered


In the 1980s, the police faced the growth of “gangs,” referred to in Egyptian Arabic as baltagiya. These street organizations had asserted self-rule over Cairo’s many informal settlements and slums. Foreigners and the Egyptian bourgeoisie assumed the baltagiya to be Islamists but they were mostly utterly unideological. In the early 1990s the Interior Ministry decided “if you can’t beat them, hire them.” So the Interior Ministry and the Central Security Services started outsourcing coercion to these baltagiya, paying them well and training them to use sexualized brutality (from groping to rape) in order to punish and deter female protesters and male detainees, alike. During this period the Interior Ministry also turned the State Security Investigations (SSI) (mabahith amn al-dawla) into a monstrous threat, detaining and torturing masses of domestic political dissidents.
“Baltagiya’ might be gangs, police informants or unemployed youths that can be hired or just poor people who are paid off.” Over a period of three decades, Mubarak put to work close to two million people, including police informants, who have effectively formed a parallel force tasked with quelling dissent at the local level.


Posted by -_- TOR MAN
Unregistered


the Interior Ministry and the Central Security Services started outsourcing coercion to these baltagiya, paying them well and training them to use sexualized brutality (from groping to rape) in order to punish and deter female protesters and male detainees, alike.
NOTICE HOW MY POSTS ARE VALID THAT THE MEN ON STAGE LOOKED TRAINED FOR RAPE?


Posted by -_- TOR MAN
Unregistered


PROOF- https://temorisblog.spampress.com/2011/02/21/rape-women-stripped-what-really-happened-to-lara-logan/
No one mentions her stage ordeal (baltagiya gang's plan) , see i have posted a relevant graphic detail.


Posted by .
Unregistered


https://temorisblog.spampress.com/2011/02/21/rape-women-stripped-what-really-happened-to-lara-logan/


Posted by .
Unregistered


if not opening, type manually


Posted by .
Unregistered


''She planned for third child soon after 2010. Sadly it was never possible'' WHY? CAN'T THEY TELL CLEARLY. BIASED MEDIA!


Posted by -_- TOR MAN
Unregistered


Guys, i recommend using SearX site if using Tor is unfavorable. SearX opens up easily in any device/browser.


Posted by .
Unregistered


TO ALL THE PEOPLE NOT BELIEVING IN MY TOR FINDINGS ARE ADVISED TO REFER THE ABOVE LINKS. (ESPECIALLY TEMORIS ACCOUNT)


Posted by Eagle Vision
Unregistered


. said: TO ALL THE PEOPLE NOT BELIEVING IN MY TOR FINDINGS ARE ADVISED TO REFER THE ABOVE LINKS. (ESPECIALLY TEMORIS ACCOUNT)

­Where are the pics or video to backup what these people claim happened?


Posted by .
Unregistered


Eagle Vision said:
. said: TO ALL THE PEOPLE NOT BELIEVING IN MY TOR FINDINGS ARE ADVISED TO REFER THE ABOVE LINKS. (ESPECIALLY TEMORIS ACCOUNT)

­Where are the pics or video to backup what these people claim happened?

­, The same thing i am asking them dude, but maybe we should find in the Piratebay.org lara logan videos!


Posted by Eagle Vision
Unregistered


"after she was up on stage I saw the music band to stop playing and go down and there were 2 digital cameras operating (connected to a large screen somewhere near women-kids zone) which the policeman ordered to continue playing. Now, I listened them speak ''she is not an ordinary entertainer, it seems she is a proud brave reporter''


We know as Lara Logan was being assaulted on stage this was put over big screen tv's in the square, the same thing happened in front of Costa Coffee.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
Eagle Vision said:
. said: TO ALL THE PEOPLE NOT BELIEVING IN MY TOR FINDINGS ARE ADVISED TO REFER THE ABOVE LINKS. (ESPECIALLY TEMORIS ACCOUNT)

­Where are the pics or video to backup what these people claim happened?

­, The same thing i am asking them dude, but maybe we should find in the Piratebay.org lara logan videos!

­AND, do you believe that she was taken by officials on the stage and then organized gangs on the ground? I do.


Posted by Eagle Vision
Unregistered


Yet none of the MSM reporters in the square reported any of this, they all knew what Lara looked like.


Posted by -_- TOR MAN
Unregistered


Eagle Vision said: "after she was up on stage I saw the music band to stop playing and go down and there were 2 digital cameras operating (connected to a large screen somewhere near women-kids zone) which the policeman ordered to continue playing. Now, I listened them speak ''she is not an ordinary entertainer, it seems she is a proud brave reporter''


We know as Lara Logan was being assaulted on stage this was put over big screen tv's in the square, the same thing happened in front of Costa Coffee.

­I find you are the only intelligent guy here


Posted by -_- TOR MAN
Unregistered


Eagle Vision said: Yet none of the MSM reporters in the square reported any of this, they all knew what Lara looked like.

­YES! All were fed by someone


Posted by .
Unregistered


Bitch had so many hands up her Kermit the Frog was jealous



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close