Topic: CBS News' Lara Logan Assaulted During Egypt Protests
Posted by .
Unregistered

she smelled like arab semen

her farts still smell like it

:lol:

Posted by Eagle Vision
Unregistered

. said: Was she finger banged? repeatedly? Because that would be hot except that it was performed by filthy Arabs.

­She was fucked on both holes more than she was fingered. In those pics there are men lined up to bang her and not with fingers.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Lara Logan's Tahrir Square blow bang.

The media is so intent on whitewashing the savage protesters in Tahrir square in Cairo that the brutal rape and beating of Lara Logan went on in public for at least a half hour to three hours, according to various reports. The people in the square watched it and allowed it to go on for some extended period of time.

Think about that. These horrible people stood by for hours while this went on. And the media paints these people as "freedom-yearning people." And the dirty little secret about this is that this kind of treatment of an infidel woman is acceptable in Islam, and that's why the media doesn't talk about it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

This CBS reporter was indeed beaten and groped while covering the Jasmine Revolution in Egypt. But then the story went to exaggerated fantasy, to "yellow journalism" with claims that Logan had been gang raped by a crowd of crazed Arabs.

Right Wingers and AIPACers fueled MSM by generating lurid falsifications -- plus new claims that the attackers yelled "Jew, Jew" and "Death to America."
Then the facts from WSJ and Logan: the assault... was 'not a rape.'
Through today MSM sounds like 1898, when Heart misreported the sinking of the battleship Maine in Havana harbor. The most of U.S. coverage is appalling.
And there was no Alien Abduction going on at Al Tahrir Square, either.
A second MSM rightie thread going around says that al-Jazeera does not include the Logan story. That is also false. 100% bogus.
Excepts, links and summary below the fold. A wee brain-wash for ye victims of lies:::

Posted by .
Unregistered

The public, celebratory gang rape of Lara Logan was ignored by the American media for days while the Tahir Square Islamist thugs were described as pro-democracy demonstrators. Maybe it's time to identify these anti-US, anti-Israel, anti-Jew, misogynistic creeps for what they are. Maybe it's time to admit the western media including the Post blew the story and followed a template true only their imagination.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Moment, Brave Women in Egypt are Turning the TideIn a New 'Me Too' Moment, Brave Women in Egypt are Turning the Tide

Women Journalists Share Their Sexual Harassment StoriesWomen Journalists Share Their Sexual Harassment Stories

Get unlimited access to Newsweek
FREE TRIALNewsweek subscription offers >
[img][removed]R0lGODlhAQABAIAAAP///wAAACH5BAEAAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==[/img]
CULTURE

Former CBS News Reporter Lara Logan Recounts Gang Rape Ahead of New Series About Liberal Media Bias

When Lara Logan was in Cairo covering the resignation of Hosni Mubarak for CBS News, she was raped by a mob of men. In the aftermath, she gained intimate insight into what she says is liberal bias in the media, as she contends that New York Magazine downplayed the incident because of political reasons. Now she's set to release a 90-minute special on Fox Nation that explores such biases. But first, she says, she needed to set the record straight about what happened to her nine years ago while covering the so-called "Arab Spring."

Yup, % bogus :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

This made me think of the Duke rape case fraud.  That was a big story in the MSM because the alleged perps were white and privileged.  Imagine how big a story this would be if Lara Logan were raped by a gang of white men.  We would never hear the end of it.  In contrast, because the perps are you-know-what, total radio silence.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:  Moment, Brave Women in Egypt are Turning the TideIn a New 'Me Too' Moment, Brave Women in Egypt are Turning the Tide

Women Journalists Share Their Sexual Harassment StoriesWomen Journalists Share Their Sexual Harassment Stories

Former CBS News Reporter Lara Logan Recounts Gang Rape Ahead of New Series About Liberal Media Bias

When Lara Logan was in Cairo covering the resignation of Hosni Mubarak for CBS News, she was raped by a mob of men. In the aftermath, she gained intimate insight into what she says is liberal bias in the media, as she contends that New York Magazine downplayed the incident because of political reasons. Now she's set to release a 90-minute special on Fox Nation that explores such biases. But first, she says, she needed to set the record straight about what happened to her nine years ago while covering the so-called "Arab Spring."

Yup, % bogus :lol:

­^^^
CBS employee.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Did she smell like camel or hummus afterward?

Posted by .
Unregistered

how many years?   Not 1 picture or video

Posted by .
Unregistered

countless decades old businesses have shut down for good during the pandemic but this thread still lives.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

:iwojima:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: how many years?   Not 1 picture or video

\

:winner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
 . said: how many years?   Not 1 picture or video

\

:winner:

^^^
                                       CBS employee 

Posted by .Richie Richvale
Unregistered

:fap::fap2::tits::waching:­:tard:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: she smelled like arab semen

her farts still smell like it

­A person with being a Dick Licker would be an Expert as you have shown!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Notice? Your with CBS and Lara Moved On To Fox Without You!

Posted by .
Unregistered

5 minutes a guy is 12 an hour.

Times 3 hours is 36.

Three holes at a time is 36×3=108

108 times millions of baby mohammeds in each load....

:arab:

:lol:­   :lol:   :lol:

Posted by PrayingToGod
Admin-TheMostSacredThreadOfAll

Dear Brothers and Sisters, 
I'm so happy to be back with you once again and lead you in prayer to life eternal. 

Please join me in Vespers. Tonight we shall pray Psalm 27 and read First Thessalonians 3:12-13.  

Please touch the screen as you pray.

The Lord is my light and my salvation,
whom should I fear?
The Lord is my life's refuge;
of whom should I be afraid?

One thing I ask of the Lord;
this I seek:
To dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life.
That I may gaze on the loveliness of the Lord
and contemplate his temple.

Hear, O Lord, the sound of my call;
have pity on me, and answer me.
Of you my heart speaks;
you my glance seeks;
your presence, O Lord, I seek.

Glory to the Father. . .

Reading

May the Lord increase you and make you overflow with love for one another and for all, even as our love does for you. May he strengthen your hearts, making them blameless and holy before our God and Father at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his holy ones.  

Intercessions

Jesus, our Saviour, from your pierced heart the church was born,
--by your holy Cross give us new life.
Jesus, our Saviour, the centurion proclaimed you were God's Son,
--by your holy Cross increase our faith.
Jesus, our Saviour, you called the good thief into paradise,
--by your holy Cross, call us.
Jesus, our Saviour, you cured the sick and raised the dead,
--by your holy Cross, save us.

Posted by PrayingToGod

Let us pray.

Please touch the screen as you pray with me.

Let our evening prayer rise up before Thy throne of mercy, Lord,  
and let Thy blessing come down upon us,
so that now and for ever Thy grace may help and save us.

Through our Lord Jesus Christ, Thy Son,
who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit,
one God, for ever and ever.

Amen

Posted by PrayingToGod

We now conclude tonight's Vespers.

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.  

Amen

Go in peace.

Posted by PrayingToGod

As the thread administrator and your spiritual leader I would like to remind you all that The Most Sacred Thread of All is dedicated solely to celebrating the Glory of God in the Catholic tradition.

Please do not be confused by the thread title, it is merely a typo.  I sincerely apologize for the confusion the typo is causing.

Please do not use profanities, sexually loaded language or imagery, images of war or violence, or raise subjects not related to the Divine.  

Be respectful and do your utmost to maintain the dignity and decorum of this Most Sacred Thread of All.  

Good night and may God bless each and every one of you.

Posted by PrayingToGod

Dear Brothers and Sisters, as yet another day is already behind us, let us now thank the Lord for the gift that yesterday was.

Please touch the screen as we pray together:

O eternal God and Ruler of all creation, You have graciously allowed me to reach this hour.

Please forgive the sins I have committed this day by word, deed or thought.

Purify me, O Lord, from every spiritual and physical stain.

Grant that I may rise from this sleep to glorify You by my deeds throughout my entire lifetime, and that I be victorious over every spiritual and physical enemy.

Deliver me, O Lord, from all vain thoughts and from evil desires,
for yours is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory.

Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, now and ever, and forever.

Amen

Posted by PrayingToGod

And now we shall ask the Guardian Angel to stand by us as we enter the night.

Please put your hands on the screen and say these words together with me:

Angel of God, my Guardian dear,  
to whom God's love commits me here,  
ever this night be at my side,
to light and guard,  
to rule and guide.  

Amen

Posted by PrayingToGod

Father, you have promised men a share in your Sons resurrection on the last day: Remember those who have gone before us on the path to eternal life.  

Let us proclaim:

Father, our trust is in you.

Posted by PrayingToGod

We now conclude Midnight Prayers.

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.  
Amen

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.