Topic: CBS News' Lara Logan Assaulted During Egypt Protests
Posted by PrayingToGod
Admin-TheMostSacredThreadOfAll

Brothers and Sisters, let us pray a very powerful prayer to renounce all evil.
Please kneel down and touch the screen as you pray with me.

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, spirit of the occult and divination. I renounce your works of zodiac signs, witchcraft, clairvoyance, horoscopes, reincarnation, fortune-telling, hypnosis, yoga, transcendental meditation, mind-control, ouija boards, superstitions, and all other occult practices.

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, Satan, and your works of unforgiveness, jealousy, anger, resentment, bitterness, vengeance, and violence. I renounce any sickness and pain you are causing.

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, spirit of fear, worry, anxiety, and timidity. I renounce the fear of death.

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, spirit of pride. I renounce your works of secular humanism, sensuality, pleasure-seeking, intellectual pride, and doubt.

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, spirits of infirmity, suicide, despair, and depression. Even in those who are not repentant, I bind you for an extended time.

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, spirit of bondage. I renounce all your works of addiction and compulsion: especially smoking, alcoholism, gambling, overeating, and masturbation. I renounce addictions to caffeine, nicotine, salt, and sugar. I renounce TV-slavery and addictions to prescription and over-the-counter drugs.

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, spirit of listlessness and apathy. I renounce laziness, procrastination, and time-wasting.

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, spirits of lying, confusion, and dizziness. I renounce all your empty promises of greed. I will not lust for money.

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, all evil spirits. I renounce all your works and all your empty promises.

In Jesus' name, I cast you out, never to return. Satan, I disarm you and take back what you have stolen. I destroy your strongholds, demolish your lies, bring down your proud pretensions, and make every thought subject to Jesus Christ.

Satan, I destroy all your works.

I make all these commands in Jesus' name.
Amen

Posted by PrayingToGod

As the duly appointed thread administrator and your spiritual leader, I would like to remind all visitors to the The Most Sacred Thread of All that this unique oasis of peace and brotherly love is dedicated solely to celebrating the Glory of God. 

Please do not be confused by the thread title, it is merely a typo.  

Please do not use profanities, sexually loaded language or imagery, images of violence, or raise subjects not related to the Divine.  

Be respectful and do your utmost to maintain the dignity and decorum of this Most Sacred Thread of All.  

May God bless you all.

Posted by PrayingToGod

We give you thanks, Lord God, for you have made man rich in all wisdom and insight.

Let us proclaim:
– Father, our trust is in you.

Posted by .
Unregistered

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0sq6kIFyGQ

Posted by .
Unregistered

Still showing those fat udders that were milked and mangled by 200 arabs. Wonder why she is now obsessed with being raped hundreds and thousands of times?

Posted by PrayingToGod

. said: Still showing those xxxxxx that were xxxxxx. Wonder why she is now obsessed with being xxxxxxx?

­

Dear Brother, please do not post impure thoughts and interfere with the sanctity of this Most Sacred Thread of All.

Posted by PrayingToGod

Dear Brothers and Sisters, we shall now pray a very powerful prayer to renounce all evil.

Please kneel down and touch the screen as you pray with me.

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, spirit of the occult and divination. I renounce your works of zodiac signs, witchcraft, clairvoyance, horoscopes, reincarnation, fortune-telling, hypnosis, yoga, transcendental meditation, mind-control, ouija boards, superstitions, and all other occult practices.

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, Satan, and your works of unforgiveness, jealousy, anger, resentment, bitterness, vengeance, and violence. I renounce any sickness and pain you are causing.

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, spirit of fear, worry, anxiety, and timidity. I renounce the fear of death.

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, spirit of pride. I renounce your works of secular humanism, sensuality, pleasure-seeking, intellectual pride, and doubt.

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, spirits of infirmity, suicide, despair, and depression. Even in those who are not repentant, I bind you for an extended time.

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, spirit of bondage. I renounce all your works of addiction and compulsion: especially smoking, alcoholism, gambling, overeating, and masturbation. I renounce addictions to caffeine, nicotine, salt, and sugar. I renounce TV-slavery and addictions to prescription and over-the-counter drugs.

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, spirit of listlessness and apathy. I renounce laziness, procrastination, and time-wasting.

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, spirits of lying, confusion, and dizziness. I renounce all your empty promises of greed. I will not lust for money.

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, all evil spirits. I renounce all your works and all your empty promises.

In Jesus' name, I cast you out, never to return. Satan, I disarm you and take back what you have stolen. I destroy your strongholds, demolish your lies, bring down your proud pretensions, and make every thought subject to Jesus Christ.

Satan, I destroy all your works.

I make all these commands in Jesus' name.
Amen

Posted by T-34.nli
Unregistered

She was repeatedly sodomised.

:tard:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:random:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I love you.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I'm so glad that this thread has turned Godly. I also pray that Lora will find joy and acceptance with the Love of Christ in her life and become born again.

Posted by Lara Logan
Unregistered

. said: I'm so glad that this thread has turned Godly. I also pray that Lora will find joy and acceptance with the Love of Christ in her life and become born again.

Fuck you!

Posted by PrayingToGod

Dear Brothers and Sisters, let us take a moment and pray for this thread, this sacred thread, This Most Sacred Thread of All

May it last through eternity as we gather here daily to celebrate the Glory of God. 

Please kneel down and put your hand on the screen as we pray together: 

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.  

As it was in the beginning,  
Is now,  
And ever shall be. 

Thread without end, 
In the world without end.

Amen

Posted by .
Unregistered

PrayingToGod = Quence

Posted by PrayingToGod

My Dears, let us take a moment from the busy day, stop all gossip and idle chatter, and pray the mid-day prayer.   

Please touch the screen as we all pray together.    

Lord Jesus Christ,  
at noon, when darkness covered all the earth,  
you mounted the wooden cross  as the innocent victim for our redemption.  
May your light be always with us  to guide us to eternal life in that kingdom where you live
and reign for ever and ever.  
Amen

Posted by PrayingToGod

You do not allow us to be tempted beyond our limits: Strengthen the weak, raise up the fallen.

Let us proclaim:

– Father, our trust is in you.

Posted by PrayingToGod

In order to safeguard this Most Sacred of All Threads from the wickedness of Satan, we shall now pray this short but very powerful prayer.

Please touch the screen as you renounce Satan with me.

O Mother of Salvation, come to the aid of this Most Sacred Thread of All.
Help us, God’s Remnant Army, to renounce Satan.
We beg you to crush the head of the beast with your heel and remove all obstacles in our mission to save souls in this Most Sacred Thread and in our daily lives.

Amen.

Posted by PrayingToGod

And now, we shall pray for the departed

Please touch the screen as you pray with me:

We pray to you, O Lord of mercy, to remember the souls of your servants departed,
who are gone before us with the sign of faith and repose in the sleep of peace;
the souls of our parents, relatives and friends;

of those who, when living, were members of this congregation, and particularly of such as are lately deceased;
of all benefactors who, by their donations or legacies to this Church, witnessed their zeal for the decency of divine worship and proved their claim to our grateful and charitable remembrance.

To these, O Lord, and to all that rest in Christ, grant, we beseech you, a place of refreshment, light and everlasting peace, through the same Jesus Christ, Our Lord and Savior.

Amen

Posted by PrayingToGod

Posted by .
Unregistered

:c3po:

Posted by PrayingToGod

Father, you have promised men a share in your Sons resurrection on the last day: Remember those who have gone before us on the path to eternal life.  

Let us proclaim:

Father, our trust is in you.

Posted by PrayingToGod

Brothers and Sisters, life is ephemeral, fragile and never far from death.

Please touch the screen and repeat after me:

­O good Jesus, hear me.
Grant me strength and courage in the battlefield.
From temptations defend me.
In the hour of my death call me,
and bid me come to thee.
Amen

Posted by .
Unregistered

She liked it

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: She liked it

Can you orgasm from fisting?

Short answer: hell yeah!
Longer answer: It depends on what you need to orgasm, and whether fisting “accomplishes” that thing.
If you can get it from G-spot or A-spot stimulation or vaginal penetration, fisting may help you get there.“For many, the incredible sense of fullness is what feels amazing,” explains Searah Deysach, longtime sex educator and owner of Early to Bed, a pleasure-product company in Chicago that ships worldwide.

“For others, the intense pressure a fist can put on your G-spot — and sometimes A-spot — is the draw.”
She goes on: “This is an activity that requires patience, tenderness, and communication, so some people love how it makes them feel connected to and cared for by their partner.”
“For some, the experience feels spiritual.”
Fisting can be enjoyable for the fister, too.
“Some people are turned on by being in control, by making their partner feel good, and being able to provide someone with that sensation of fullness,” says Finn.

The question is, is she now addicted to fisting?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Fisting can be enjoyable for the fister, too.

:arab: :THUMBUP:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.