­O good Jesus, hear me.
From the evil SARS-Covid-2 defend me.
In the hour of my death call me.
and bid me come to thee.
Amen

Posted by PrayingToGod
Admin-TheMostSacredThreadOfAll

We now conclude tonight's Vespers.

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.  

Amen

Go in peace.

Posted by .
Unregistered

https://www.newsweek.com/former-cbs-news-reporter-lara-logan-recounts-gang-rape-ahead-new-series-about-liberal-media-bias-1497219

Posted by PrayingToGod

We see the water of a river flowing uninterruptedly and passing away, and all that floats on its surface, rubbish or beams of trees, all pass by. 

Christian! So does our life. . . I was an infant, and that time has gone. I was an adolescent, and that too has passed. I was a young man, and that too is far behind me. The strong and mature man that I was is no more. 

My hair turns white, I succumb to age, but that too passes; I approach the end and will go the way of all flesh. 

I was born in order to die. I die that I may live. 

Remember me, O Lord, in Thy Kingdom!

Posted by Eagle Vision
Unregistered

. said: https://www.newsweek.com/former-cbs-news-reporter-lara-logan-recounts-gang-rape-ahead-new-series-about-liberal-media-bias-1497219

"Ray told me to stay on my feet and hold onto him," she continued. "If I was knocked down, I'd die. I fought the assault as best I could for 15 minutes, but they tore all my clothes off and raped me with their hands, with flagpoles and with sticks. They sodomized me over and over. They were fighting for my body. I couldn't hold on to Ray any longer. There was a moment I gave up."­

What happen after you gave up, Lara, you never seem to discuss this part. We know by the video evidence what happened to you, so tell us the
Paul Harvey version "The Rest Of the Story" because it will blow the liberals and their agenda right out of the water.

Obama never liked Lara Logan and it was Obama's Muslim Brotherhood buddy that won that night. Who's to say Obama himself wasn't behind what happened to Logan.

Posted by .
Unregistered

What video evidence?  link?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: What video evidence?  link?

:wave: Hi Katalyst

Posted by PrayingToGod

Dear Brothers and Sisters, as yet another day is almost behind us, let us now thank the Lord for the gift that today was.

Please touch the screen as we pray together:

O eternal God and Ruler of all creation, You have graciously allowed me to reach this hour.

Please forgive the sins I have committed this day by word, deed or thought.

Purify me, O Lord, from every spiritual and physical stain.

Grant that I may rise from this sleep to glorify You by my deeds throughout my entire lifetime, and that I be victorious over every spiritual and physical enemy.

Deliver me, O Lord, from all vain thoughts and from evil desires,
for yours is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory.

Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, now and ever, and forever.

Amen

Posted by .
Unregistered

:wave: Hi Katalyst.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Lara Logan finallt admits to anal.

"I fought the assault as best I could for 15 minutes, but they tore all my clothes off and raped me with their hands, with flagpoles and with sticks. They sodomized me over and over."

https://www.newsweek.com/former-cbs-news-reporter-lara-logan-recounts-gang-rape-ahead-new-series-about-liberal-media-bias-1497219
https://people.com/tv/former-cbs-reporter-lara-logan-revisits-terrifying-rape-by-mob-in-egypt-amidst-25-million-lawsuit/

Posted by .
Unregistered

A very graphic account of the assault on Lara Logan on Tahrir Square, Cairo, thanks to Gramfan 

Bearded Momin Muslims, in their joyous celebration of deposing Hosni Mubarak in Tahrir Square, added further spice to their joy by capturing the kafir woman reporter Lara Logan of CBS and gang-raping her one after another as others, watched the show.

Politically correct mainstream news-media did not give details of the rape and just called it simple ‘sexual assault ‘for the fear that details may offend Muslims (see the video). The fools do not know that the Egyptian Muslims were doing what our prophet did after every jihadi raid and reading the details is like reading sahih Bukhari hadiths. Here are the actual details of the incident as reported by Muslim media based on videos taken on cell phones.

A bearded Muslim was the first one who got the ball rolling. He ripped the top off the (well endowed) reporter to expose her breasts and began clawing them with both his hands. He then pinned her to the ground, removed her pants pulled out his (circumcised) penis  and raped her vaginally (what Allah allowed Muslims in ayas 4.3, 4.24, 23.6, 33.50 and 70.30 and what our Prophet did to Safia, Juavaria, Rehana and hundreds of other kafirs after capturing them)
After he was done, at least six more Muslims followed him and raped her vaginally while a number of other men raped her anally (anal sex is allowed in Islam; Quran says Muslim men an approach their women in any way they desired).
Some men fondled her breasts while other were raping her (to gain Allah’s blessings).
Many men watching the action masturbated on her. (we pray that Allah give them partial credits)
Some men urinated on her.
The men were shouting “Jew! Jew!” and “Allah u Akbar”…
The onlookers included women and policemen.

Posted by PrayingToGod

Father, you do not allow us to be tempted beyond our limits: Strengthen the weak, raise up the fallen.

Let us proclaim:

– Father, our trust is in you.

Posted by PrayingToGod

We adore Thee, O Christ, and we bless Thee;
because by Thy holy Cross Thou hast redeemed the world.

Posted by PrayingToGod

O Heart of Jesus, I place my trust in Thee.

Posted by PrayingToGod

Dear Brothers and Sisters, please take a moment from your idle evening to pray Hail Mary with me.

To show our love for the Blessed Virgin, we shall repeat the prayer three times.

Please touch the screen as we pray together:

Hail Mary, full of grace.
Our Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.

Amen

Our Lord is with thee.
Jesus.

pray for us sinners,

Amen

Our Lord is with thee.
Jesus.

pray for us sinners,

Amen

Posted by .
Unregistered

When Hilary Clinton heard that Logan was going back to work, Clinton said, “I thought we buried that bitch!"

https://www.courthousenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/lara-logan.pdf

https://www.courthousenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/lara-logan.pdf

Posted by .
Unregistered

This: Obama never liked Lara Logan and it was Obama's Muslim Brotherhood buddy that won that night. Who's to say Obama himself wasn't behind what happened to Logan.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Logan had been sexually assaulted in a conflict zone before Egypt (Wolfe 2011).  
This time she thought she would be killed. Logan told CBS’ 60 Minutes: “It’s not
one person and it stops -- it’s one person and another person and another person.
… The more I screamed, the more it turned them into a frenzy.” She recalled see-
ing cell phone camera flashes as the frenzied crowd photographed her naked body.
“I didn’t even know they were beating me with flags and sticks because the sexual
assault was all I could feel,” she said. Tahrir Square appeared to be particularly
dangerous for women. ABC’S Katie Couric was apparently “manhandled” (Trew
2011). A few months later Mona Eltahawy, an Egyptian-American journalist, de-
scribed being beaten and sexually assaulted by riot police as she covered Tahrir
Square protests. In 2012 Sonia Dridi, a French television journalist, was attacked
by some 50 protestors before being pulled to safety by a male colleague. British
journalist Natasha Smith (2012) described being sexually assaulted in the Square
while filming a documentary: “All I could see was leering faces, more and more
faces sneering and jeering as I was tossed around like fresh meat among starving
lions.” She too apparently thought she would die. On a single day in 2013 mobs
assaulted 46 women protesting in Cairo; and a 22 year old Dutch intern covering
the protest for an Egyptian news outlet required surgery after being gang-raped.
Logan commented: “Sexual violence is a way of denying women journalists ac-
cess to the story in Egypt. It’s not accidental. It’s by design” (Chapman & Zahriyeh,
2012). Rape is a crime of power, not sex. Cairo shows rape committed as a war
strategy, perhaps relying on group dynamics and ideologies that encourage men
to act violently (Wolfe 2013).

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
 . said: Where's Katalyst with his full report? :LOL:

:crickets: 

He pussed out......just like I said. :snicker: Loser!

What a pussy, same country, same city, could not cross the road for the inside story, WTF????

Like I said Katalyst doesn't live in Toronto. That just proved it!

Remember this? Good times. :LOL:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I must confess that I fantasise about being caught up in an Egyptian riot,where I get separated from my colleagues and in the throng of the crowd I start to be groped and then carried away to be raped.

There are dozens of hungry men frantically pawing at me and pulling off my clothes,exposing my erect nipples and ripping off my panties leaving me naked with my legs held wide apart for them all to ogle at my now dripping cunt hole.
The more brazen men now have thier throbbing cocks out and start to penetrate me in turn,flipping me over to gain access to my now gaping asshole,and then another cock forces its way into my mouth.
After not very long I have semen flowing from all my holes and everywhere I look there is a line of hungry,horny men playing with there cocks waiting impatiently for thier turn.
I now find myself having multiple orgasms and out the corner of my eye I spot a little kid with a big grin on his face filming it all on his mobile phone.
Just as I was having the most intense orgasm a bunch of burkha wearing bitches come over with 20 army guys and break it all up leaving me in a heap on the ground panting heavily wishing for more.
I got covered up and dragged off to hospital to recover,where I couldnt stop thinking about the little kid filming on his phone.

Lara Logan

Posted by .
Unregistered

cumbed in ass, they did!

Posted by PrayingToGod

­Father, you have promised men a share in your Son’s resurrection on the last day: Remember those who have gone before us on the path to eternal life.

Let us proclaim:

Posted by PrayingToGod

Lord God, you know the hearts of all rulers: May they work for the good of the people they govern.

Let us proclaim:  

Posted by PrayingToGod

Father, you do not allow us to be tempted beyond our limits: Strengthen the weak, raise up the fallen.

Let us proclaim:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.