Topic: CBS News' Lara Logan Assaulted During Egypt Protests
Posted by .
Unregistered

Just think....no matter how much her hubby begs, she will NEVER give him any anal.

:snicker:

Posted by PrayingToGod
Admin-TheMostSacredThreadOfAll

Dear Brothers and Sisters, today we remember Christ's entrance into Jerusalem. As he entered the city on a donkey, a crowd greeted him and waved palm branches, acclaiming Christ as King.

Let us pray.  

Please touch the screen as you pray with me:

Hosanna to the Son of David, the King of Israel.
Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.
Hosanna in the highest.

Hosanna in the highest.

Hosanna in the highest.

Amen

Posted by PrayingToGod

And now, Brothers and Sisters, we shall pray Pope Francis' prayer for protection from Coronavirus.

Please touch the screen as you pray with me:

O Mary,
you always shine on our path
as a sign of salvation and of hope.
We entrust ourselves to you, Health of the Sick,
who at the cross took part in Jesus’ pain, keeping your faith firm.
You, Salvation of the Roman People,
know what we need,
and we are sure you will provide
so that, as in Cana of Galilee,
we may return to joy and to feasting
after this time of trial.
Help us, Mother of Divine Love,
to conform to the will of the Father
and to do as we are told by Jesus,
who has taken upon himself our sufferings
and carried our sorrows
to lead us, through the cross,
to the joy of the resurrection. 

Amen

Under your protection, we seek refuge, Holy Mother of God. Do not disdain the entreaties of we who are in trial, but deliver us from every danger, O glorious and blessed Virgin.

Posted by PrayingToGod

Stay with us, O Lord.

Posted by PrayingToGod

Brothers and sisters, children, please stop what you are doing and join me in midday prayer. 

Please touch the screen as you pray. 

Father in heaven, 
I lift my eyes to you and wait for your help. 
I am your servant, entrusted with your gifts; 
I am yours alone. 

I lift my eyes to you who dwell in heaven. 
Like a faithful servant, I wish to do your bidding. 

As the eyes of a good servant are on the master, 
so are our eyes on the Lord, our God, till he bless us.  

Amen

Posted by PrayingToGod

And now, Brothers and Sisters, we shall now pray a very powerful prayer to renounce all evil.
Please kneel down and touch the screen as you pray with me.

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, spirit of the occult and divination. I renounce your works of zodiac signs, witchcraft, clairvoyance, horoscopes, reincarnation, fortune-telling, hypnosis, yoga, transcendental meditation, mind-control, ouija boards, superstitions, and all other occult practices.

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, Satan, and your works of unforgiveness, jealousy, anger, resentment, bitterness, vengeance, and violence. I renounce any sickness and pain you are causing.

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, spirit of fear, worry, anxiety, and timidity. I renounce the fear of death.

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, spirit of pride. I renounce your works of secular humanism, sensuality, pleasure-seeking, intellectual pride, and doubt.

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, spirits of infirmity, suicide, despair, and depression. Even in those who are not repentant, I bind you for an extended time.

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, spirit of bondage. I renounce all your works of addiction and compulsion: especially smoking, alcoholism, gambling, overeating, and masturbation. I renounce addictions to caffeine, nicotine, salt, and sugar. I renounce TV-slavery and addictions to prescription and over-the-counter drugs.

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, spirit of listlessness and apathy. I renounce laziness, procrastination, and time-wasting.

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, spirits of lying, confusion, and dizziness. I renounce all your empty promises of greed. I will not lust for money.

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, all evil spirits. I renounce all your works and all your empty promises.

In Jesus' name, I cast you out, never to return. Satan, I disarm you and take back what you have stolen. I destroy your strongholds, demolish your lies, bring down your proud pretensions, and make every thought subject to Jesus Christ.

Satan, I destroy all your works.

I make all these commands in Jesus' name.
Amen

Posted by PrayingToGod

Pope Francis @Pontifex

The tragedy we are experiencing summons us to take seriously the things that are serious, and not to be caught up in those that matter less; to rediscover that life is of no use if not used to serve others. For life is measured by love.

Posted by .
Unregistered

All this religious shit won't change the fact that she took arab cock in ALL OF HER HOLES.

ALL OF HER HOLES!

MOUTH!

CUNT!

ASS!

:tard:

Posted by .
Unregistered

https://www.forbes.com/sites/markjoyella/2020/01/06/with-a-new-series-on-fox-lara-logan-says-nobody-owns-me/#57225e862a74

Posted by .
Unregistered

:mexican: Now it's our turn :a2m:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Lara Logan have corona yet?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: :mexican: Now it's our turn :a2m:

This: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PyoMR9Znuw

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: All this religious shit won't change the fact that she took arab cock in ALL OF HER HOLES.

ALL OF HER HOLES!

MOUTH!

CUNT!

ASS!

:tard:

­Lara Logan is UNCLEAN.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­Lara Logan is UNCLEAN.

­
:erection:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­Lara Logan is UNCLEAN.

:arab: What are you insinuating about us? Off with your head infidel!

Posted by .
Unregistered

BREAKING: CDC has quorantined all three of Lara Logan's holes as superfund hazmat cleanup sites.
   \
:nigel:

Posted by .
Unregistered

quarantined

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: 1st

2nd

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Just think....no matter how much her hubby begs, she will NEVER give him any anal.

:snicker:

What makes you so sure he doesn't just take what he wants? He's an alpha....not a beta boy like you.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Lara Logan now tells the story of her assault to Newsweek. Here's the segment where she discusses it:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8216027/Former-CBS-News-reporter-Lara-Logan-recounts-Cairo-gang-rape-slams-coverage-assault.html

. said: People were celebrating. It seemed a pro-American crowd. Suddenly, our translator turned to me with a look of sheer terror and said, 'Run, run!' I felt people grabbing between my legs. I was quite stunned. Our security, Ray Jackson, and the rest of us ran, and others in the crowd were running with us. I thought we were getting away, but some of the men running with us became my rapists,' Logan told Newsweek.

'Ray told me to stay on my feet and hold onto him,' she said.

Logan told how she became separated from members of her crew after someone in the frenzied 200-strong crowd shouted 'Let's take her pants off.' 

'If I was knocked down, I'd die. I fought the assault as best I could for 15 minutes, but they tore all my clothes off and raped me with their hands, with flagpoles and with sticks. They sodomized me over and over. They were fighting for my body. I couldn't hold on to Ray any longer.' Badly beaten, traumatized and in pain, she said she drew strength at one point in the attack by thinking of her two young children. 'There was a moment I gave up, but I kept thinking about my two babies,' Logan continued.

Logan goes on to describe the horrific nature of the attack in graphic detail. 'It was so hard to breathe; there was so much pressure on my rib cage. They tried to rip my limbs off. I went down and I couldn't get up. It was a mad frenzy for a piece of me. They tried to scalp me with their hands, ripping out clumps of my hair.'

Logan tells how she was dragged into an area where women and children had been camped out protesting and who ultimately saved her.

'I landed into the lap of a woman. I was naked and hysterical, and some boys stood between the men and this Egyptian woman. People threw clothing at me. It was amazing I could be so humiliated while so close to death. The moment I thought I was lost was when I lost Ray, but I realized later he went to force the Egyptian army to look for me,' she described to Newsweek.

Logan was only rescued when the group of local women brought 20 Egyptian soldiers to her aid. A doctor sedated her at her hotel and she was immediately flown back to the U.S. where she spent a further four days in hospital.

Posted by .
Unregistered

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11394868/lara-logan-cbs-news-arab-spring-egypt/

"I fought the assault as best I could for 15 minutes, but they tore all my clothes off and raped me with their hands, with flagpoles and with sticks.

"They sodomized me over and over. They were fighting for my body. I couldn't hold on to Ray any longer.

"There was a moment I gave up, but I kept thinking about my two babies."

She said "it was so hard to breathe; there was so much pressure on my rib cage."

"They tried to rip my limbs off," she told Newsweek.

"I went down and I couldn't get up. It was a mad frenzy for a piece of me.

"They tried to scalp me with their hands, ripping out clumps of my hair."

She said she was dragged into an area where women and children had been protesting, and landed in the lap of a woman.

"I was naked and hysterical, and some boys stood between the men and this Egyptian woman," she said.

"People threw clothing at me. It was amazing I could be so humiliated while so close to death."

Logan, now 49, would spend four days in a US hospital.

She believes that her rape was downplayed because of political reasons, and says the attack was described as "groping" in a 2014 New York magazine profile.

A lawsuit by Logan for defamation is still pending.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Will the full story be told in detail finally? :erection:

Posted by .
Unregistered

we will get the hole story

Posted by hash pipe
Unregistered

:arab: :pipe:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Downplayed!! It was her story to tell she chose the way to tell it!!

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.