http://imgur.com/a/etdG5

http://imgur.com/a/VA3d6

Posted by .
Unregistered

http://imgur.com/a/rKr0Y

http://imgur.com/a/79p83

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I also believe that she was Forced to give Oral Sex in front of the crowd to show that they had control over her. 
http://imgur.com/a/hcgbf

Posted by PrayingToGod
Admin-TheMostSacredThreadOfAll

Good morning Brothers and Sisters.  Let us praise the Lord with a morning prayer. 

Please put your hand on the screen as we pray together: 

My Lord, what a morning, 
my Lord, what a morning, 

My Lord, what a morning, 
when we return to The Most Sacred Thread of All  

Thank you Lord. 

Amen

Posted by PrayingToGod

Dear Brothers, Sisters and visitors to this most sacred of threads,  

I would like to remind all visitors to the The Most Sacred Thread of All that this unique oasis of peace is dedicated solely to celebrating the Glory of God. 

Please do not be confused by the thread title, it is merely a typo.  

Please do not use profanities, sexually loaded language or imagery, images of violence, or raise subjects not related to the Divine.  

Be respectful and do your utmost to maintain the dignity and decorum of this Most Sacred Thread of All.  

Thank you and may God bless you all.

Posted by PrayingToGod

Assumption feast invites people to look to heaven with hope, pope says

He also expressed his concern and prayers for those affected by monsoons in South Asia

Assumption feast invites people to look to heaven with hope, pope says 

PrayingToGod News Service 

August 16, 2019

Mary's assumption into heaven calls people to put aside all those insignificant, mundane and petty concerns competing for their attention and instead be drawn to God and his greatness, Pope Francis said.
After reciting the Angelus prayer on the feast of the Assumption Aug. 15, Pope Francis also blessed thousands of rosaries that will be given to Catholics in Syria "as a sign of my closeness, especially for families who have lost someone because of the war."

"Prayers made with faith are powerful. Let us keep praying for peace in the Middle East and the whole world," said the pope, who explained that Aid to the Church in Need spearheaded the initiative to send some 6,000 rosaries to Catholic communities in Syria.

He also expressed his concern and prayers for those affected by monsoons in South Asia.
A week of heavy rains triggered deadly landslides and flooding in India, where, according to government officials, nearly 300 people died and more than 1.2 million people were forced from their homes. Officials in Myanmar reported more than 50 people have died there.

"May the Lord give strength to those (affected) and those who help them," the pope said.
With the assumption of Mary, body and soul, into heaven, she is "like a mother who waits for her children to come back home." Knowing that she is there with God in heaven "gives us comfort and hope during our pilgrimage" on earth, he said.

The feast of the Assumption of Mary is an invitation to everyone, "especially for those who are afflicted by doubt and sadness, and live gazing downward," he said.
"Let us look on high," he said, where Mary awaits. "She loves us, she smiles at us and she comes to our aid with haste."

Just as every mother wants what is best for her children, "she tells us, 'You are precious in God's eyes; you were not made for measly worldly gratifications, but for the great joys of heaven,'" the pope said.
In life, it is important to seek what is truly great, "otherwise we get lost" chasing after so many trivial things, he said.

"Mary shows us that if we want our life to be happy, God goes first because only he is great," he said.
"Instead, how often we live chasing after things that don't matter: prejudices, grudges, rivalries, jealousies, illusions, superfluous material goods. How much pettiness in life!"
But today, "Mary invites us to lift our gaze up to the great things that the Lord has done for her" and reminds people that the Lord also does great things in them.

"Let us be attracted by true beauty, let us not be swallowed up by the petty things of life, but let us choose the greatness of heaven," he said.

Posted by PrayingToGod

Pope at Angelus: Be ready for the final encounter with the Lord

By PrayingToGod News Service

In this Sunday’s Gospel, Jesus tells His disciples to “gird your loins and light your lamps”. Speaking before the recitation of the Angelus in St Peter’s Square, Pope Francis described this image as one that “recalls the attitude of the pilgrim, ready to set out on a journey”. “It is a question of not putting down roots in comfortable and reassuring dwellings”, he said, “but of abandoning oneself with simplicity and trust to the will of God, who guides us towards the next goal”.

Light your lamps

By reminding us to “light our lamps”, Jesus invites us “to live an authentic and mature faith, capable of illuminating the many ‘nights’ of life”, continued the Pope. “The lamp of faith needs to be nourished continuously, with a heart to heart encounter with Jesus in prayer, and in listening to His Word”. “True faith opens the heart to one's neighbor”, he said, “and spurs us on to concrete communion with our brothers and sisters, especially with those in need”.

Be vigilant

In Luke’s Gospel, Jesus describes the servants awaiting the return of their master as an example of remaining vigilant. We need to be ready “for the final and definitive encounter with the Lord”, added Pope Francis. "Blessed are those servants whom the master finds vigilant on his arrival”. With these words, “the Lord reminds us that life is a journey towards eternity”, said the Pope. “Every moment becomes precious, so we must live and act on this earth having a longing for Heaven in our hearts”.

Eternal happiness

“If we live in harmony with the Gospel and God's commandments”, continued Pope Francis, “He will allow us to share in His eternal happiness”. Although “we cannot really understand what this supreme joy will be like”, said the Pope, Jesus offers us an image of the master who, finding his servants still awake on his return, "will have them recline at table, and proceed to wait on them”. It is as though everything in Heaven will be reversed, said the Pope: “It will no longer be the servants, namely, us, who will serve God, but God will put Himself at our service”.

Hope and holiness

May the thought of the final encounter with the Father “fill us with hope”, concluded Pope Francis. May it stimulate us to a constant commitment to becoming holy, “and to building a more just and fraternal world”.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Logan: That's right. I was told later that they were saying "Let's take her pants off." And it's like suddenly, before I even know what's happening, I feel hands grabbing my breasts, grabbing my crotch, grabbing me from behind. I mean - and it's not one person and then it stops - it's like one person and another person and another person. And I know Ray is right there, and he's grabbing at me and screaming, "Lara hold onto me, hold onto me."

As she was pulled into the frenzy, the camera recorded Lara's shout: "Stop!"

Produced by Robert Anderson
Logan: And I'm screaming, thinking if I scream, if they know, they're gonna stop, you know. Someone's gonna stop them. Or they're gonna stop themselves. Because this is wrong. And it was the opposite. Because the more I screamed, it turned them into a frenzy.

Someone in the crowd shouted that she was an Israeli, a Jew. Neither is true. But, to the mob, it was a match to gasoline. The savage assault turned into a murderous fury.
Logan: I have one arm on Ray. I've lost the fixer, I've lost the drivers. I've lost everybody except him. And I feel them tearing at my clothing. I think my shirt, my sweater was torn off completely. My shirt was around my neck. I felt the moment that my bra tore. They tore the metal clips of my bra. They tore those open. And I felt that because the air, I felt the air on my chest, on my skin. And I felt them tear out, they literally just tore my pants to shreds. And then I felt my underwear go. And I remember looking up, when my clothes gave way, I remember looking up and seeing them taking pictures with their cell phones, the flashes of their cell phone cameras.
Pelley: Ray reported that he found himself with the sleeve of your jacket in his hand. It had been completely ripped from the rest of the jacket.
Logan: I felt at that moment that Ray was my only hope of survival. You know, he was looking at me and I could see his face and we had a sea of people between us, obviously tearing at both of us, beating us. I didn't even know that they were beating me with flagpoles and sticks and things, because I couldn't even feel that. Because I think of the sexual assault, was all I could feel, was their hands raping me over and over and over again.

Pelley: Raping you with their hands?
Logan: Yeah.

Posted by Eagle Vision
Unregistered

. said: Pelley: Raping you with their hands?
Logan: Yeah.

Yeah, that's how it started, what happened under the banner, Lara? What happened up on the stages Lara? It was a lot more than just hands. 

Logan: there in me everywhere now. That's right DP.

Posted by .
Unregistered

https://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/12175462/292398239

Posted by PrayingToGod

Dear Brothers and Sisters, as yet another day is behind us, let us now thank the Lord for the gift that yesterday was. 

Please touch the screen as we pray together: 

O eternal God and Ruler of all creation, You have graciously allowed me to reach this hour. 

Please forgive the sins I have committed this day by word, deed or thought. 

Purify me, O Lord, from every spiritual and physical stain. 

Grant that I may rise from this sleep to glorify You by my deeds throughout my entire lifetime, and that I be victorious over every spiritual and physical enemy. 

Deliver me, O Lord, from all vain thoughts and from evil desires, 
for yours is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory. 

Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, now and ever, and forever. 

Amen

Posted by PrayingToGod

And now we shall ask the Guardian Angel to stand by us as we enter the night. 

Please put your hands on the screen and say these words together with me: 

Angel of God, my Guardian dear,  
to whom God's love commits me here,  
ever this night be at my side, 
to light and guard,  
to rule and guide.  

Amen

Posted by PrayingToGod

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.  
Amen

Good night, and please make sure to join us for Morning Prayers.

Posted by PrayingToGod

Good morning Brothers and Sisters, let us begin this day with a morning prayer.

Please touch the screen as we pray together: 

Lord God Almighty,  
who hast safely brought us to the beginning of this day,  
defend us in the same by Thy mighty power,  
that this day we may fall into no sin,  
but that all our words may so proceed,  
and all our thoughts and actions may be so directed as to do always that which is just in Thy sight.  
Through Christ our Lord. 
Amen 

Posted by .
Unregistered

ASS RIPPED BY COCK OF ALLAH!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

so just checking in. did they find a real Lara Logan photo from that night? no worries. I'll check again later in 2020.

Posted by PrayingToGod

O Heart of Jesus, I place my trust in Thee.

Posted by PrayingToGod

Memento Mori, Brothers and Sisters

Memento Mori!

Posted by PrayingToGod

Lord, you empower mankind to glorify this world with art: Make our work live with vision and true hope.

Posted by .
Unregistered

VIRGIN ASS NO MORE

Posted by PrayingToGod

Posted by .
Unregistered

A = ALWAYS

S = SUCK

A = ARAB

P = PENIS

Posted by PrayingToGod

Father, you do not allow us to be tempted beyond our limits: Strengthen the weak, raise up the fallen. 

Let us proclaim:

– Father, our trust is in you.

Posted by Gruntled
Unregistered

:whip::tits::waching:

Posted by .
Unregistered

But does she still shit in a bag?

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.