Topic: CBS News' Lara Logan Assaulted During Egypt Protests
Posted by .
Unregistered

she thought the devil was in her ass because it was ON FIRE

Posted by PrayingToGod
Admin-TheMostSacredThreadOfAll

As the thread administrator and your spiritual leader I would like to remind all visitors to the The Most Sacred Thread of All that this unique oasis of peace is dedicated solely to celebrating the Glory of God in the Catholic tradition.

Please do not be confused by the thread title, it is only a typo.  

Please do not use profanities, sexually loaded language or imagery, images of violence, or raise subjects not related to the Divine.  

Be respectful and do your utmost to maintain the dignity and decorum of this Most Sacred Thread of All.  

Thank you and may God bless you all.

PrayingToGod
Thread Administrator

Posted by PrayingToGod

Brothers and Sisters, please stop what you are doing and join me in midday prayer. 

Please touch the screen as you pray. 

Father in heaven, 
I lift my eyes to you and wait for your help. 
I am your servant, entrusted with your gifts; 
I am yours alone. 

I lift my eyes to you who dwell in heaven. 
Like a faithful servant, I wish to do your bidding. 

As the eyes of a good servant are on the master, 
so are our eyes on the Lord, our God, till he bless us.  

Amen

Posted by PrayingToGod

Guide us waking, O Lord,  

and guard us sleeping;  

that awake we may watch with Christ,  
and asleep we may rest in peace.

Posted by PrayingToGod

Posted by death2me
codepink.org/donate

PrayingToGod said: image

I wouldn't mind visiting the Alps in Switzerland or Austria one day.

Posted by .Richie Richvale
Unregistered

^^^
Stupid fuck forgot to switch monikers.

:snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: http://imgur.com/a/rKr0Y

http://imgur.com/a/uZO3c

http://imgur.com/a/79p83

Dumbassed Katalyst.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I bet all the double penetration made Lara scream out "OH GOD!!!" when she cumbed

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I bet all the double penetration made Lara scream out "OH GOD!!!" when she cumbed

"That's when I said 'okay it's about staying alive now, I have to just surrender to the sexual assault, what more can they do now, they're inside you, everywhere'.

Posted by PrayingToGod

Dear Brothers and Sisters, please stop all activities and join me in midday prayer.  

To show our love for the Blessed Virgin, we shall pray Hail Mary three times.

Please touch the screen as we pray together:

Hail Mary, full of grace.
Our Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.

Amen

Our Lord is with thee.
Jesus.

pray for us sinners,

Amen

Our Lord is with thee.
Jesus.

pray for us sinners,

Amen

Posted by PrayingToGod

imagePope Francis‏Verified account @Pontifex

May the Holy Spirit lead us to live more fully as children of God and as brothers and sisters.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
"That's when I said 'okay it's about staying alive now, I have to just surrender to the sexual assault, what more can they do now, they're inside you, everywhere'.

You're on the square... You missed the beginning of the gang rape... So you didn't saw all the screams and fighting part, and by the time you get close to the action, all you see is a naked blonde milf, letting guys fuck her in all her holes....
This must be a memorable sight

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
You're on the square... You missed the beginning of the gang rape... So you didn't saw all the screams and fighting part, and by the time you get close to the action, all you see is a naked blonde milf, letting guys fuck her in all her holes....
This must be a memorable sight

The screaming and fighting part lasted less than five minuets, then it turned to moaning and cumming.

Posted by PrayingToGod

Filippine bishops issue pastoral letter on “climate emergency”

The Catholic bishops of the Philippines have released a major pastoral letter on “climate emergency”, urging their communities to ecological conversion, listen to the cry of the Earth and the poor and act together to mitigate the ill effects of climate change.

Signed by Archbishop Romulo Valles of Davao, the president of the Catholic Bishops’ Conference of the Philippines (CBCP), the pastoral letter, entitled “An urgent call for ecological conversion, hope in the face of climate emergency”, was released on Tuesday. 

The 9-page document is divided into eight sections, with the first half offering a reflection on the state of the environment, followed by concrete ecological actions.
The July 16 pastoral letter is the 8th in a series of environment-related documents that the bishops have released over the past 3 decades, since the publication of the first one in 1988 entitled, “What is Happening to Our Beautiful Land?”

Social justice
Noting that poverty and environmental degradation are continuing to destroy “Our Common Home” the bishops stress that the cries of the earth and the poor are calling for social justice.
“Our preferential option for the poor pushes us to prioritize the most affected ‘poorest of the poor’ who cry to God for justice. It is our moral obligation to respond to their suffering,” the CBCP says.

“Given the high rate of poverty in the Philippines, the need to manage the environment is paramount. Poverty and environmental degradation mutually reinforce each other,” it says.
Pope Francis, in his 2015 encyclical “Laudato Si’, firmly pronounced that climate change is a threat to the world’s poor.

“We must activate climate action on behalf of the voiceless people and the planet,” the bishops say.

In the document,  the bishops urge that financial resources of Catholic institutions be disinvested from “dirty energy” like “coal-fired power plants, mining companies and other destructive extractive projects”.

“Divestment from such investment portfolios must be encouraged,” they stress.
They also encourage everyone to "live simply" and "minimize consumption" and to "actively promote ecological awareness and action" by segregating waste, minimizing the use of plastic and paper, and eliminating single-use plastics.

“We have the moral imperative to act together decisively in order to save our common home. This is our Christian duty and responsibility,” they say.­

https://www.vaticannews.va/en/church/news/2019-07/philippines-bishops-cbcp-pastoral-letter-climate-emergency.html

Posted by PrayingToGod

Japanese bishops apologize to those affected by leprosy

“We, the bishops of the Catholic Church in Japan, apologize to the people who have recovered from Hansen’s disease, to their families, and to those who have already been called to heaven,” said the Catholic bishops of Japan in a statement.

Leprosy, also known as Hansen’s Disease, is now curable but many patients were isolated in sanatoriums under the government’s segregation policy between 1907 and 1996 and their family members suffered from the stigma of being relatives of leprosy patients.

The bishops acknowledge that they “did not oppose the isolation and destruction of patients, did not support patients’ rights to compensation and restoration, did not recognize that [their] failure added to their suffering, and did not stand with those whose rights needed protection.”

The Japanese Bishops’ statement goes on to note that “in 1943, the drug Promin was developed that made Hansen’s disease an easily healed condition. In 1956, the Rome Declaration on patient protection and reintegration called for an end to discriminatory laws such as the Leprosy Prevention Act. Nevertheless, Japan’s national policy did not change until 2001 and patients were kept in isolation throughout their lives”.

“Words do not suffice,” the bishops said, “to express the deep remorse we feel for adding to the suffering of those patients and their families,” noting that “now that so many of those patients and their family members have been admitted to nursing care, their increasing age makes further delay unforgivable”.

The bishops concluded their apology saying that as followers of Jesus Christ they promise never to repeat that sin, to cherish all people and to never again fail to respect human rights.­

https://www.vaticannews.va/en/church/news/2019-07/japan-cahtolic-bishops-apology-hansens-disease.html

Posted by .
Unregistered

:FUCKYOU: Katalyst Prayer Asshole! :fuckyou:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Arnold Peach sucks anus

Posted by Eagle Vision
Unregistered

. said: :FUCKYOU: Katalyst Prayer Asshole! :fuckyou:

This has nothing to do with Arnold, it has to do with you.

Posted by Magbas.nli
Unregistered

:sheen:

Posted by .
Unregistered

She took them all like a champ.

So proud of her.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst takes it up the ass like a champ.

Posted by .
Unregistered

ONE HUNDRED AND SIX PAGES OF LARA LOGAN OWNERSHIP!
:morecowbell::tfb::arab::tfb::morecowbell:[/quote]

Posted by .
Unregistered

ok. will the last person here not banned please delete this thread? then you can turn out the lights

Posted by PrayingToGod

Sit nomen Domini benedictum!

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.