Reading - John 4:14-15 

Jesus said, 

"Whoever drinks the water I give will never be thirsty; 
no, the water I give shall become a fountain within him, 
leaping up to provide eternal life." 
The woman said to him, "Give me this water, sir, 
so that I shall not grow thirsty...." 

Intercessions 

Blessed are you, Lord Jesus, Saviour of the world,for giving your life to save us, 
--by your precious blood we are saved. 
You promised living waters to those who seek the truth, 
--give us that water to quench our thirst. 
You sent disciples to announce the Good News to all people, 
--sustain those who proclaim your word. 
To those who carry your cross today in anguish, 
--grant patience and courage. 

Posted by PrayingToGod
Admin-TheMostSacredThreadOfAll

We shall now repeat Divine Praises 

Please put your hand on the screen as we pronounce Divine Praises together: 

Blessed be God.  
Blessed be His Holy Name.  
Blessed be Jesus Christ, true God and true Man.  
Blessed be the Name of Jesus.  
Blessed be His Most Sacred Heart.  
Blessed be His Most Precious Blood.  
Blessed be Jesus in the Most Holy Sacrament of the Altar.  
Blessed be the Holy Spirit, the Paraclete. 
Blessed be the great Mother of God, Mary most Holy.  
Blessed be her Holy and Immaculate Conception.  
Blessed be her Glorious Assumption.  
Blessed be the Name of Mary, Virgin and Mother.  
Blessed be St. Joseph, her most chaste spouse.  
Blessed be God in His Angels and in His Saints. 
Amen

Posted by PrayingToGod

And now, as we conclude morning prayers, we shall pray for this thread, this sacred thread, This Most Sacred Thread of All

May it last through eternity as we gather here daily to celebrate the Glory of God. 

Please kneel down and put your hand on the screen as we pray together: 

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.  

As it was in the beginning,  
Is now,  
And ever shall be. 

Thread without end, 
In the world without end.

Amen

Posted by PrayingToGod

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.   
Amen

God Bless and good day to you all. 

Go in peace.

Posted by Eagle Vision
Unregistered

PrayingToGod said:

Thread without end, 
In the world without end.
Trying to cover up a 3 hour Muslim gang rape that Lara thought would never end!

NOW PISS OFF PRAYER FOOL! 

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: ONE HUNDRED AND FIVE PAGES OF LARA LOGAN OWNERSHIP!
:morecowbell::arab::tfb::arab::morecowbell:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by PrayingToGod

As the thread administrator and your spiritual leader I would like to remind you all that The Most Sacred Thread of All is dedicated solely to celebrating the Glory of God in the Catholic tradition. 

Please do not be confused by the thread title, it is merely a typo.  I sincerely apologize for the confusion the typo is causing.

Please do not use profanities, sexually loaded language or imagery, images of war or violence, or raise subjects not related to the Divine.  

Be respectful and do your utmost to maintain the dignity and decorum of this Most Sacred Thread of All.  

Thank you and may God bless you all.

Posted by .
Unregistered

FULL PENETRATION OF HER ASS WITH EJACULATION

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: FULL PENETRATION OF HER ASS WITH EJACULATION

:arab: Both holes many times that night, when we had her up on stage, both holes at the same time.

Posted by PrayingToGod

We shall now take a short break to pray a very powerful prayer to renounce all evil.
Please kneel down and touch the screen as you pray with me.

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, spirit of the occult and divination. I renounce your works of zodiac signs, witchcraft, clairvoyance, horoscopes, reincarnation, fortune-telling, hypnosis, yoga, transcendental meditation, mind-control, ouija boards, superstitions, and all other occult practices.

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, Satan, and your works of unforgiveness, jealousy, anger, resentment, bitterness, vengeance, and violence. I renounce any sickness and pain you are causing.

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, spirit of fear, worry, anxiety, and timidity. I renounce the fear of death.

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, spirit of pride. I renounce your works of secular humanism, sensuality, pleasure-seeking, intellectual pride, and doubt.

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, spirits of infirmity, suicide, despair, and depression. Even in those who are not repentant, I bind you for an extended time.

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, spirit of bondage. I renounce all your works of addiction and compulsion: especially smoking, alcoholism, gambling, overeating, and masturbation. I renounce addictions to caffeine, nicotine, salt, and sugar. I renounce TV-slavery and addictions to prescription and over-the-counter drugs.

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, spirit of listlessness and apathy. I renounce laziness, procrastination, and time-wasting.

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, spirits of lying, confusion, and dizziness. I renounce all your empty promises of greed. I will not lust for money.

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, all evil spirits. I renounce all your works and all your empty promises.

In Jesus' name, I cast you out, never to return. Satan, I disarm you and take back what you have stolen. I destroy your strongholds, demolish your lies, bring down your proud pretensions, and make every thought subject to Jesus Christ.

Satan, I destroy all your works.

I make all these commands in Jesus' name.
Amen

Posted by PrayingToGod

Dear Brothers and Sisters, 

let us now take a moment from our busy day, stop all gossip and idle chatter, and pray the mid-day prayer.  

Please touch the screen as we all pray together.  

Lord Jesus Christ,  
at noon, when darkness covered all the earth,  
you mounted the wooden cross  
as the innocent victim for our redemption.  
May your light be always with us  
to guide us to eternal life in that kingdom  
where you live and reign for ever and ever.  
Amen

Posted by PrayingToGod

Pope Francis‏Verified account @Pontifex

Today, with gratitude to God, we remember that our body contains the elements of the planet: its air is that which gives us breath, and its water revives and restores us. #BeatAirPollution #LaudatoSì

Posted by .
Unregistered

WHORE OF BABYLON GOT WHAT SHE DESERVED

PRAISE ALLAH

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
:arab: Both holes many times that night, when we had her up on stage, both holes at the same time.

­Arnold Peach haiku ^^^

Posted by PrayingToGod

Brothers and Sisters, we shall now pray the evening prayer.  

Please touch the screen as you pray.  

O God, Creator of the world,  
And King of heaven, sending light  
Most beautiful to clothe the day,  
And grace of sleep to come by night.  

That so in rest our slackened limbs  
Grow strong for work as dawns the day,  
And wearied minds be fresh again,  
As light drives anxious care away.  

With bounden thanks, with offered vows,  
With prayers and hymns our debt we pay,  
Beseeching thee to keep us safe  
As night draws nigh, as ends the day.  
Amen  

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

:arab: Then the guys switched holes and did her again, as the crowd cheered us on!

Posted by PrayingToGod

Father, you do not allow us to be tempted beyond our limits: Strengthen the weak, raise up the fallen. 

Let us proclaim:

– Father, our trust is in you.

Posted by PrayingToGod

Brothers and Sisters, 

please stop all your activities and join Mother Angelica and myself in praying the Holy Rosary.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Was it ever determined conclusively through DNA how many separate and distinct loads of semen she took?

I think the over/under is somewhere around a dozen.

Posted by PrayingToGod

Posted by .
Unregistered

Where was Lara's god during the sex? 

Because Allah was UP HER ASS

Posted by .
Unregistered

Television journalist Lara Logan poked the mainstream media beehive last week in a no-holds-barred interview where she bluntly accused many reporters of becoming “political activists” and even “propagandists” for the Left and said journalism has descended into “absolute horses**t.” The response has been furious, personal, and devoid of the respect normally demanded for rape survivors.
www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/02/19/hayward-rape-survivor-lara-logan-gets-cold-shoulder-from-media/?fbclid=IwAR3PHQodLivd1oa7ixijJh4A90myNKvAbgrTJA8D0GCBQZ_zsFPazqQ7a4A

Indeed, not only has the left gone troppo on all this, but it has cost her – big time. As another piece states:
Only two days after veteran CBS news woman Lara Logan told audiences to check with both liberal and conservative news sources before making up their minds, CBS has announced that Logan has been “released” by the network. Last weekend, Logan went on the Mike Drop podcast hosted by retired Navy SEAL Mike Ritland and said that if you don’t seek out Breitbart News and other conservative sources, you are not getting all the facts about what is going on in this world.

Posted by Eagle Vision
Unregistered

s mentioned, I don’t know all that much about this woman, but it seems that in this area at least she is a champion. She has the courage to speak the truth, even when such truth-telling is very costly indeed. She has had the strength of her convictions to call out the lamestream media, and for that she is paying a heavy price.

Would that more people in this industry follow her example and be willing to speak out. Yes, it may cost them their jobs, but it is so very important that we hear such truths. And please keep Logan in your prayers. I am not sure what her spiritual condition is like, but her boldness and risk-taking is to be strongly commended.
We need many more people like her. Three cheers for Lara Logan.

Posted by PrayingToGod

Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. 
Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that the family of believers throughout the world is undergoing the same kind of sufferings.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.