Topic: CBS News' Lara Logan Assaulted During Egypt Protests
Posted by .
Unregistered

what's the word on whether she can shit normally now?

does her hubby ever get to enjoy that loosened back door, or did those

GIANT ARAB COCKS completely  blow out her anal ring?

:tard:

Posted by .
Unregistered

100! 100 fucking pages!

:morecowbell::banana::banana::morecowbell::morecowbell::banana::banana::morecowbell:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: what's the word on whether she can shit normally now?

­In a bag she shits.
   \
:yoda:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: what's the word on whether she can shit normally now?

­In a bag she shits.
   \

­Off the menu is the back door sonny.
   \

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
1. Define what god is.
2- Show proofs for the existence of that god.
Until then, there no more god than unicorns, or that imaginary stage where Lara was allegedly paraded on...

Evolution doesn't work, who ever created this mess is GOD. There was no imagery stages it Tahrir Square, only real ones like the sound stage and the stage behind the banner + at least 4 others.

Open your eyes.

Posted by .
Unregistered

archiebunker IS GODarchiebunker IS GODarchiebunker IS GODarchiebunker IS GODarchiebunker IS GODarchiebunker IS GODarchiebunker IS GODarchiebunker IS GODarchiebunker IS GODarchiebunker IS GODarchiebunker IS GODarchiebunker IS GODarchiebunker IS GODarchiebunker IS GODarchiebunker IS GODarchiebunker IS GODarchiebunker IS GODarchiebunker IS GODarchiebunker IS GODarchiebunker IS GODarchiebunkerIS GODarchiebunker IS GOD

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
1. Define what god is.
Until then, there no more god than unicorns, or that imaginary stage where Lara was allegedly paraded on...

Evolution doesn't work, who ever created this mess is GOD. There was no imagery stages it Tahrir Square, only real ones like the sound stage and the stage behind the banner + at least 4 others.

Open your eyes.

lol Retard...

Posted by .
Unregistered

I feel sorry for those men who got a quick sample but now have no way of getting whyte pussy again.

Those tottured souls...

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I feel sorry for those men who got a quick sample but now have no way of getting whyte pussy again.

Those tottured souls...

­tottured!
\
:winner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
1. Define what god is.

Open your eyes.

lol Retard...

­^^^ Posted by Katalyst.

Katalyst lacks three things

1. intelligence 

2. common sense

3. "the ability to see the complete picture­" >>>http://imgur.com/a/79p83

Posted by .
Unregistered

UNGH!
   \
:arab:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Guys,    I been following this since 2 months afterwards and what NO ONE here can understand the Story. Lets go to Step 1 !  When she was Detained with her Crew the first time she was separated from her crew? What Happened? was she forced to Strip - Search? So did they see her Nude? Which leads to Reason she was Stripped and Paraded for the Crowd???
Also lets reach out to compassion also! Stripped Completely Nude on Stage and 49 Degrees!!!!!!     Just that alone is TRAUMA!  Then paraded around and having Video and Pictures taking of you for all to see except in the U.S. Then your Career comes into the picture, then your Husband, and then the children! What I don't Understand is the Beating with sticks part!  Look at her and then her naked and the Only Thing that comes to mind is to BEAT HER WITH STICKS?  How does a stiff dick make you want to Beat a Nude Babe with Sticks? There is EXPLICIT VIDEO out there and even the one when the were surrounding her to which the Video was taken less than 3 feet from her to which you see the Black Sweater and Pants and then the 1 pic of her topless and then the rest are all fuzzy and from a distance!  There is Footage but locked away and it will never be posted here nor anywhere else! Then the question NOT ANSWERED nor Posted is What if any type of Settlement ever Reached with CBS !

Posted by PrayingToGod
Admin-TheMostSacredThreadOfAll

Brothers and Sisters, 
as the thread administrator and your spiritual leader I would like to remind you all that The Most Sacred Thread of All is dedicated solely to celebrating the Glory of God in the Catholic tradition. 

Please do not be confused by the thread title, it is merely a typo.  I sincerely apologize for the confusion the typo is causing.

Please do not use profanities, sexually loaded language or imagery, images of war or violence, or raise subjects not related to the Divine.  

Be respectful and do your utmost to maintain the dignity and decorum of this Most Sacred Thread of All.  

Thank you and may God bless you.

Posted by PrayingToGod

Brothers and Sisters, we shall now say Vespers. Tonight we shall pray Psalm 27 and read First Thessalonians 3:12-13.   

Please touch the screen as you pray. 

The Lord is my light and my salvation, 
whom should I fear? 
The Lord is my life's refuge; 
of whom should I be afraid? 

One thing I ask of the Lord; 
this I seek: 
To dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life. 
That I may gaze on the loveliness of the Lord 
and contemplate his temple. 

Hear, O Lord, the sound of my call; 
have pity on me, and answer me. 
Of you my heart speaks; 
you my glance seeks; 
your presence, O Lord, I seek. 

Glory to the Father. . . 

Reading 

May the Lord increase you and make you overflow with love for one another and for all, even as our love does for you. May he strengthen your hearts, making them blameless and holy before our God and Father at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his holy ones.  

Intercessions 

Jesus, our Saviour, from your pierced heart the church was born, 
--by your holy Cross give us new life. 
Jesus, our Saviour, the centurion proclaimed you were God's Son, 
--by your holy Cross increase our faith. 
Jesus, our Saviour, you called the good thief into paradise, 
--by your holy Cross, call us. 
Jesus, our Saviour, you cured the sick and raised the dead, 
--by your holy Cross, save us.

Posted by PrayingToGod

Father, you do not allow us to be tempted beyond our limits: Strengthen the weak, raise up the fallen. 

Let us proclaim:

– Father, our trust is in you.

Posted by PrayingToGod

We now conclude Vespers.  Please gather here again at midnight to thank the Lord for today and greet the arrival of a new day. 

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.  
Amen

Go in peace.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The THREAD MANAGER said:
 . said: Now touch your hand to the screen and pray with me.

:fuckyou: Get your own thread asshole!

Posted by PrayingToGod

Dear Brothers and Sisters, please join me in a late night prayer.

Please touch the screen as you pray with me.

Dear Lord, 
You are the greatest Healer. 
You gave Saint John Paul II to the entire world to show us how much You love us. 
With Your mighty power and through his intercession, we seek healing, not just of our physical body but our emotional, mental, social and spiritual health as well. 
In keeping with Your greatest commandment, we will love You with all our heart, with all our mind, with all our soul and with all our strength. 
We will also love our neighbor as we love ourselves. 
Amen

Posted by PrayingToGod

We shall now pray a very powerful prayer to renounce all evil.

Please kneel down and touch the screen as you pray with me.  

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, spirit of the occult and divination. I renounce your works of zodiac signs, witchcraft, clairvoyance, horoscopes, reincarnation, fortune-telling, hypnosis, yoga, transcendental meditation, mind-control, ouija boards, superstitions, and all other occult practices.

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, Satan, and your works of unforgiveness, jealousy, anger, resentment, bitterness, vengeance, and violence. I renounce any sickness and pain you are causing.  

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, spirit of fear, worry, anxiety, and timidity. I renounce the fear of death.  

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, spirit of pride. I renounce your works of secular humanism, sensuality, pleasure-seeking, intellectual pride, and doubt.  

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, spirits of infirmity, suicide, despair, and depression. Even in those who are not repentant, I bind you for an extended time.  

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, spirit of bondage. I renounce all your works of addiction and compulsion: especially smoking, alcoholism, gambling, overeating, and masturbation. I renounce addictions to caffeine, nicotine, salt, and sugar. I renounce TV-slavery and addictions to prescription and over-the-counter drugs.  

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, spirit of listlessness and apathy. I renounce laziness, procrastination, and time-wasting.  

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, spirits of lying, confusion, and dizziness. I renounce all your empty promises of greed. I will not lust for money.  

In Jesus' name, I renounce you, all evil spirits. I renounce all your works and all your empty promises.  

In Jesus' name, I cast you out, never to return. Satan, I disarm you and take back what you have stolen. I destroy your strongholds, demolish your lies, bring down your proud pretensions, and make every thought subject to Jesus Christ.  

Satan, I destroy all your works.  

I make all these commands in Jesus' name.  
Amen  

Posted by PrayingToGod

Guide us waking, O Lord,  
and guard us sleeping;  

that awake we may watch with Christ,  
and asleep we may rest in peace.  

We now conclude nighttime prayers.

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.  
Amen

Good night, and please make sure to join us for Morning Prayers.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by PrayingToGod, Actually My Name is Katalyst

Let us now say Vespers. Tonight we shall pray to the Rosie Palm and her 5 sisters. 

Please touch your dong as you pray. 

My God, every day I hate you, 
my voice blending with the prayer of Satan. 

You are good and merciful, 
slow to anger and of great kindness. 
Satan is faithful in all his words and holy in all his works. 
Satan lifts up all who are falling 
and makes them bow down to blow you, like myself.
The eyes of all look to you and me blowing your huge cock, 
as you give me your big load right down my throat as my food.
You open your hand spanks my naked ass to satisfy your desire of fags.

Glory to my other altered ego Fatass the FAG! 

Reading 

Who will separate us from the love of Christ? Trial, or distress, or persecution, or hunger, or nakedness, or danger, of my cock going up the asses of little boys.  

Intercessions 

Jesus, who died on the Cross for us, forgive the sins I have committed this day by fucking little boys.

Jesus, conqueror of death, take me straight to hell as the Devil is my only friend.

Jesus, born of Mary, give Me a readiness to rape her as you know how much I want to.

Guide us waking, O Lord,  

and guard the gates of hell so I may never escape. 

Satan will shove a pine cone up my ass every afternoon at 2 pm.

We now conclude Vespers. 

Go in peace.

Posted by PrayingToGod

Good morning Brothers and Sisters.  Let us praise the Lord with a morning prayer. 

Please put your hand on the screen as we pray together: 

My Lord, what a morning, 
my Lord, what a morning, 

My Lord, what a morning, 
when we return to The Most Sacred Thread of All  

Thank you Lord. 

Amen

Posted by .
Unregistered

PrayingToGod said: image

Good morning Brothers and Sisters.  Let us praise the Lord with a morning prayer. 

Please put your hand on the screen as we pray together: 

My Lord, what a morning, 
my Lord, what a morning, 

My Lord, what a morning, 
when we return to The Most Sacred Thread of All  

Thank you Lord. 

Amen

Posted by .
Unregistered

Fucking joos forced her to have an abortion.

THEY KILLED THAT ARAB BABBY!!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

100 pages. time to delete this fread

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.