Topic: Is there anything Americans can do that can't be replaced by outsourcing?
Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­imports and exports are not outsourcing.

Care to try again?

Bullshit! If Ford builds cars in Mexico or Parts in Mexico and sells them here that is outsourcing. It's different than outsourcing in your own country, but it's still outsourcing.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
If I outsource at my shop and I am doing the outsourcing because I busy with all my guys working then the little money I am making off the outsourcing is profit. If I outsource with 2 guys standing around (not working, but I'm still paying them) then I'm getting fucked! That's what's happening in the USA. We need the jobs but they are going to other countries and then we have to pay for the products. Trump is right.

­um, the whole point of outsourcing is so that you won't have to pay the 2 guys standing around.

It's clear that you don't know what outsourcing is.

Also, how can you outsource peterbilt mechanics in your shithole town, moron?


Posted by .Richie Richvale
Unregistered


In other words we need to stop all foreign outsourcing.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­um, the whole point of outsourcing is so that you won't have to pay the 2 guys standing around.

It's clear that you don't know what outsourcing is.

Also, how can you outsource peterbilt mechanics in your shithole town, moron?

I have have done it before when I am busy.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
Bullshit! If Ford builds cars in Mexico or Parts in Mexico and sells them here that is outsourcing. It's different than outsourcing in your own country, but it's still outsourcing.

­that's not outsourcing.

Outsourcing is done by outside 3rd parties.

Ford is still in charge of manufacturing their own products

care to try again?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
I have have done it before when I am busy.

­so you've hired temporary workers to help you in your shop.

That's not outsourcing.

:facepalm:


Posted by .
Unregistered


ITT: Richie Richvale is thoroughly confused, doesn't understand what outsourcing is, but is against it, then claims he engages in it when he hires temporary help.

:lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­that's not outsourcing.

Outsourcing is done by outside 3rd parties.

Ford is still in charge of manufacturing their own products

care to try again?

Ford outsources all the time so does GM and most companies. Why because they work in a global economy.......the people of the US don't get any benefit of a global economy.......just the stockholders.


Posted by Trollstein
f2bbs.com/thread/292159


America's biggest exports:

war
porn
debt


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Richie, how much do you pay your employees?

­:crickets:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Freestyle rapping
FUBU fashions
Bluegrass music
Stand up comedy, apparently many nations don't have it.
Middle aged white guys playing Blues music in bars and sucking at it.
Safe spaces
Bodymod freaks
SJW's, most nations would not tolerate them
Precious snowflakes like Connor and Madison
trailer parks
Rust belt towns
Affirmative action quota jobs

( and those are just off of the top of my head)


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
Ford outsources all the time so does GM and most companies. Why because they work in a global economy.......the people of the US don't get any benefit of a global economy.......just the stockholders.

­so Ford outsources to itself?

:lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Freestyle rapping
FUBU fashions
Bluegrass music
Stand up comedy, apparently many nations don't have it.
Middle aged white guys playing Blues music in bars and sucking at it.
Safe spaces
Bodymod freaks
SJW's, most nations would not tolerate them
Precious snowflakes like Connor and Madison
trailer parks
Rust belt towns
Affirmative action quota jobs

( and those are just off of the top of my head)


Based on this one post, I certainly agree that America sucks and the world's biggest economy is solely based on the above.


Posted by .
Unregistered


can they outsource Jerry Flattum?


Posted by .
Unregistered


Richie does not have employees.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­so Ford outsources to itself?

:lol:

Nope! Ford outsources to some independent contractors. Most of all electronics in cars are outsourced out of this country. Here's another one try to buy a radiator made in the USA. No new vehicles including big trucks have US made radiators.:LOL:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Hedge fund management.

Out of the top 20 hedge funds in the world, most are in the US, and all are either in US or UK.



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close