Topic: Why pissy fags shouldn't be allowed on Yelp
Posted by .
Unregistered

"Nobody wants to be friends with me in Norfolk"

Really.

You have sexually assaulted other, younger men and twisted the story against them to sell yourself as the victim.  You have exploited people for money and attention.  You smell like a job site porta-shitter on a summer day.  You have set your own pet on the path of a sad outcome with health issues.  You turn against people who actually want to help you.  What isn't there to love?

John, you are truly one of a kind.  I have never seen anyone in my entire life who has made such an illustrious victim card playing career for themselves.  You attack others for their physical appearances and personality quirks but you fail to recognize your own issues.  People have called you out for being dangerous -- your lying tongue combined with your sociopathic personality pretty much ensures that you are -- and reading your hatred directed towards the LGBTQ+ community infused thoroughly with the resentment and self contempt you have built as your own bed to go lie in fails to gain any empathy from me and a hell of a lot of people.

You are not fooling anyone save yourself at this point.  Oh, and as far as it goes about recreational sex parties....?  That is a pretty big accusation to make in light of the fact you have the reputation of being a predator who chases younger, preferably military, preferably Black and Hispanic men for the purpose of sex or leeching on their own income like a reverse sugar daddy.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Jesus.  There is a new thread about rookie policemen starting the academy in Norfolk and he is going berserk attacking a military mom in it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The broken AC thread and having to sleep in his car has vanished :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Jesus.  There is a new thread about rookie policemen starting the academy in Norfolk and he is going berserk attacking a military mom in it.

­Updated:  A number of his comments have been deleted.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Does John have the ability to delete his own or is that up to thr Nextdoor group moderator?

Posted by .
Unregistered

The*

Posted by .
Unregistered

Next Door group moderators can remove posts based on complaints.  I reported several of John's shittier comments this afternoon.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I really think his comments about the brolen A/C and living out of hia car are false.  He's using Nextdoor to get money from people.  A classic case of a grifter.

Posted by .
Unregistered

His*

Posted by .
Unregistered

John won't stop.  He's on Nextdoor posting the following question:

Would someone be friends with me for please?

Posted by .
Unregistered

I saw that and people are falling for it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

John Rovenolt

Author • Toler Place
I guess people hate me as nobody responds.
9 hr ago
[Redacted]
• Toler Place
John
 no one hates you! Hang in there! It’s only been 40 minutes. I have my hands full with elderly parents or we could hang out.
9 hr ago
John Rovenolt
Author • Toler Place
[Redacted] Please, everybody hates me.  When people start liking me they slowly start hating me. The Human Race is full of crapola!
9 hr ago
John Rovenolt
Author • Toler Place
Still waiting a new to introduce.
8 hr ago
[Redacted]
• Granby Shores
Hi there
6 hr ago
[Redacted]
• Norfolk, VA
Hi there John. Welcome too the app. I see you own a cat?
6 hr ago
[Redacted]
• Glenwood Park
Welcome aboard, my Wife & I have lived here for several years, if you need assistance, please let me know.
1 hr ago
[Redacted]
• Norfolk, VA
What’s up man. Hate is such a strong word. Nobody hates you
42 min ago

Posted by .
Unregistered

The gifts that keep on giving:

I thought about going today to my local pride fest - but I am scared of the amount people who find me visually unattractive, so I will not go. The event is for photogenic Gays only to showoff their bodies. I don’t have that physique.

Posted by .
Unregistered

And yet AGAIN, John does not disappoint with BD regarding his history:

(Name Redacted)
Gay Pride has done nothing but trigger personal heartbreak, relationship violence, harassment in the Navy (1986), personal family anxiety, losing employment, and distancing many childhood friends. I am its victim.

If conversion therapy were available at the Hampton VA Medical Center, I would be first in line and take the first therapy.

Posted by .
Unregistered

BS*.  Sorry.  Fat fingers LOL

Posted by .
Unregistered

Read this pity-party response from the man of the hour:

(Name Redacted)
Nobody likes me. I cannot go anywhere in Norfolk Va without being judged harshly by men and women.

Just now three women had a dog coming out of coffee house I wanted to go to—one threatened them dog on me for attack, the other claimed to be a local police officer, and their other pulled out a mace canister. *I gave them no reason for this conduct.* I’m against the wall with the whole community.

Then a guy walks by in a Speedo and calls me “fat slob” headed for the beach. He must hate me too, inside and out!

Posted by .
Unregistered

The world hates pissy fags

Posted by .
Unregistered

Turns out that FB post about going to Pride Fest is now gone from his page

Posted by .
Unregistered

He's building up to something.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Turns out that FB post about going to Pride Fest is now gone from his page

­He's removed all of his threads from NextDoor.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Should we be watching for the evening news?

Posted by .
Unregistered

I think we better get ready to hear some local news.  Have a feeling this won't end well.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Sounds like he has fallen off his meds.  That's pretty erratic behavior even by social media standards.

Posted by .
Unregistered

any new intel on the creep?

Posted by .
Unregistered

We are anxiously waiting for developments.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.